Page 43 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38394041424344454647 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 1433

Thread: Coachella Board Members invade Disneyland

Default Re: Coachella Board Members invade Disneyland

I loved all your silly Facebook updates. Great picture!
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

Have any of you guys ever done a tour of Disney? My friend went with her family and did one this weekend. She said it was really cool, and that you learn a lot of history and hidden things about Disney.
    Quote Originally Posted by involvelemons View Post
    Silent discos are like having sex with a virgin: really exciting in theory, extremely awkward in execution.
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    I bet Cara's gotten enough Twats on a Platter and Dick on a Stick to open her own Trolls to Go snack shop.

i've always wanted to, but never pulled the trigger. Think i might do it in the fall so it will be a lovely day for walking and touring.

Here's a couple of pictures i posted recently:

Quote Originally Posted by ivankay View Post
    If you live in OC, kinda of hard not to have one.
    unless you have a family. it's painful. we've opted out of disney passes for a couple years until the kids are older and can enjoy more of the bigger rides. sea world passes for a couple years now in between.
    Last edited by JustSteve; 07-02-2012 at 02:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lehorne View Post
    I wonder what the record is. And if they are still sane.
    had family that did 5 days straight last year. parents were dying by the end of day 2, teenage kids still going full steam the whole way.

thestripe

We are going for 3 days starting on the 30th. Staying at the Disneyland Hotel for 4 nights. This will be our first time doing the Disney Hotel. I grew up 20 mins from Disney and never had hotel it, so I'm kind of excited for this. Told the little the's yesterday, and they went crazy with excitement.

i too live close enough to never have justified staying at the hotels. i anticipate it being super fun for you and the family. On these hot days, i imagined a great Disneyland day would start with taking advantage of the Magic hours and then digging the parks for 5-6 after that (whilst collecting fast passes). Before leaving the park i would use that first fast pass someone from my group ran over and got early in the morning for Splash, then to the hotel for swimming and a nap. After nap, back to the parks for sunset and the consecutive use of collected fast passes.

Warning: If you do get a fast pass for Radiator Springs Racers (must get immediately, they run out before 10AM), go to the scheduled time on the pass. They are being strict with that one.

Here's a picture when i went to an annual pass holder Glow with the Show World of Color Show. They gave us all free hats that cost around $25 if you weren't getting it for free.

thestripe

Yeah, we were going to stay at my parents house since they'll be out of town. But in the end we decided that staying at the hotel would be a fun vacation thing, and be much more relaxing. The pool is certainly on our list.

Our trip is finally here!! My mom is coming out to CA tomorrow and we will be checking into the Disneyland Hotel Friday. I am SO excited!
    Silent discos are like having sex with a virgin: really exciting in theory, extremely awkward in execution.
    I bet Cara's gotten enough Twats on a Platter and Dick on a Stick to open her own Trolls to Go snack shop.

I just got an annual pass as I finally live close enough to the parks to make it worth owning. Went my first time in 5 or 6 years (besides Grad Night) and had an amazing time ESPECIALLY California Adventure.

World of Color blew me away. Stood on the rail right by the waterfront dead center. Cant imagine seeing it another way. Would LOVE to see it with a full crowd of the glow with the show ears, but there were a couple around. Really great to see those going off in the park. They were best implemented in the Mad T Party dance area I thought.

Also, Earl of Sandwich that just opened at Downtown Disney is AMAZING. I really can't think of a better sandwich (outside of a couple burgers) Ive ever had in my life. I had the holiday turkey one which is still on my mind/tastebuds and the service was phenomenal. Don't be deterred by the longish looking line.

Any recommendation on the best way to keep up with the park special events and annual pass things like that show? I gave an email to them when I got my pass so I'm sure they will send me something there.
    Last edited by cutterbutter; 11-06-2012 at 12:17 PM.

Yay for annual pass! I am actually going this Saturday with a few girls that have not been since high school, so that should be a good time!

http://disneyland.disney.go.com/cale...efault/2012/11
    If you go to this link you can just click on the calendar day you want to go, and it will list the shows going on for that day.

Thanks. I never clicked through past the operating hours.

Also, big ups to Disney for really giving back to the US Military (my father being a Captain in the US Navy) and offering $100-$150 discount on all the pass tiers.

Of course
    They are awesome about their military benefits. I went a few months ago and they had a ceremony of sorts on main recognizing veterans. People who served were able to step up and be recognized.

On another note, has anyone even gone to the candle lighting ceremony @ DL? I got a email about it, and I love all things Disney... It sounds boring though?

I went to Disneyland on Halloween dressed as a Bear.

Big Thunder Mountain closed January 7 – October 30 for "extensive refurbishment". Get your rides in now.

Quote Originally Posted by AlecEiffel View Post
    I went to Disneyland on Halloween dressed as a Bear.

<333333333
    LOL! <33
    Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post
    Great advertising strategy for her vagina though! As if having a vagina weren't all a vagina needed. Now introducing the Lustful Scorned Lover scent, by RSW.

I think I need a trip back this weekend. Ivankay, I know you have been posting FB pictures of Disney lately, any chance you might go? Anyone else?

I think Indiana Jones is open again? Hurray!

It is! I saw that online the other day. I believe that I will be making another trip to see mickey right after the holidays... Maybe the 29th? I want to see the Christmas decorations again.

We'll be there next weekend off and on through after New Year's. Did New Year's at Disneyland a couple of years ago, this time, we're doing California Adventure. It's crazy, but worth doing at least once, especially before we have kids. Excited to learn about the early morning entry for APs! We're up for renewal in March and not sure what we will do, that was quite a price jump...
    Upcoming: 04/11/14-04/13/14 - Coachella Weekend One; 04/18/14-04/20/14 - Coachella Weekend Two; 08/19/14 - NIN/Soundgarden (Isleta Amphitheater - Albuquerque, NM)

One thing I recommend is doing it before they expire. I got a 10% off offer for mine last year that saved me a bit of money. They emailed it to me.

CA is great. When was the last time you were there?

We don't live in California, and usually those offers are for CA, or Southern CA residents. I've gotten them mailed to me in the past, but we weren't eligible. We go as often as we're out there visiting family. It's often that the pass makes sense, but not often enough! We were last there for Halloween festivities.
    Upcoming: 04/11/14-04/13/14 - Coachella Weekend One; 04/18/14-04/20/14 - Coachella Weekend Two; 08/19/14 - NIN/Soundgarden (Isleta Amphitheater - Albuquerque, NM)

Oh yeah, I don't think you do get those when you are out of state... not 100% sure. At least you have an excuse to go with family out here
    The Cars land decorations are beautiful at night IMO. I hope that you guys really like them!

Thanks, we're looking forward to checking those out. We were there in June, not long after it opened, and later got to go to CA early, when they had that special event thing for AP, where they let us choose one day to go in early. It was the only way we got to ride Radiator Springs. We're just adult children.

haha that was how I got to ride it the first time, too. So much fun. If you guys want to do something special, I hear the new restaurant that is next to the water fountain us really good. I have not gotten to eat there yet.

Quote Originally Posted by cutterbutter View Post
    I think Indiana Jones is open again? Hurray!
    yay

Quote Originally Posted by ENluv12 View Post
    haha that was how I got to ride it the first time, too. So much fun. If you guys want to do something special, I hear the new restaurant that is next to the water fountain us really good. I have not gotten to eat there yet.
    We've got reservations New Year's Eve!

OH that is great! I wish I got go NYE but I have to work unfortunately. I am going to TRY to drag the fiance there on new year's day (IDK how packed it will be) but hangovers might beat us there.

This past weekend was my fiancee's 25th Birthday, so we went to Disneyland/California Adventure on Sunday and Monday. We stayed overnight at a nearby hotel, which was awesome because we were able to drink a little before and walk to the park.

I took her to Carthay Circle for lunch in California Adventure, and Blue Bayou for dinner and both were great meals. I was surprised to see that Carthay Circle has a very nice little beer and wine selection.

That's awesome! Did you guys get your anniversary pins? Is the carthay circle the one by the water fountain?