Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 49

Thread: CBM Impressions of Board Members

  1. #1
    Rover canexplain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Aurora Colorado
    Posts
    15,032

    Default CBM Impressions of Board Members

    bad time to post a new thread being trashed .... but I never let that stop me... and not fishing, i wont show up on any top 10 .... so just in general, who on the Coachella Board Members list (love that whoever started the aconym sp) ... smartest, coolest, most knowledgeble, whatever that strikes you for a category ..... ex: >>>>, rage patton and youngblood=best peeps i have meet, best: interesting, ok flame me, randy (we have a lot in common) ... my interests: photo>>>ivankay, most smart>>> courtney, best mother and woman (they mean the same to me) ... algunz .....peeps i pay the most attention to for whatever reason>>>PF, Dani, ......most music knowledge>>>C DUB........person I want to give my music legend to>>>>>open but maybe bbalarrd sorry if i misspelled that.. on and on ... if i dont get 50 replys i am a fail ... cr****x*****
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

  2. #2
    Rover canexplain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Aurora Colorado
    Posts
    15,032

    Default Re: CBM Impressions of Board Members

    ok, so the only person posting here, but i forgot, TomAz, person who only posts when he can add to the thread...x****
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

  3. #3
    photoslut ivankay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stanton, Ca
    Posts
    7,896

    Default Re: CBM Impressions of Board Members

    c'mon Ron. Even if this is the last post in this thread, my impression of you sure ain't "fail". Well, maybe you're failing at being physically young and mentally old.

  4. #4
    Rover canexplain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Aurora Colorado
    Posts
    15,032

    Default Re: CBM Impressions of Board Members

    no, you guys and girls know what i am talking about .. there are many friends, people who impresss me, on and on, lets get a real "poll" going, there are peeps on the board who are really cool .. this board is above many for sure ... have you even looked at ivankay pics, better then most, best in most ... randy, funny, interesting, off !!!!, cortney, she can discuss art better then pros, we are lucky here gang, knowing peeps from the world that are people we should know to make us better, fuck saying what i mean, but lame ... x******
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

  5. #5
    Coachella Junkie Mr. Dylanja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Nix
    Posts
    18,021

    Default Re: CBM Impressions of Board Members

    I need 'interesting' Randy to translate this babble for me...
















































    You're the man Ron!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    Will somebody trade their bow ticket for my stern ticket? I have this thing where I get seasick if I'm on the wrong side of the engine room, and it works better with my schedule to be on the front end of the changing time zone.

  6. #6
    photoslut ivankay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stanton, Ca
    Posts
    7,896

    Default Re: CBM Impressions of Board Members

    i know what your saying. This is the only board i partake in because of the fine cast of misfit toys here. The reading is good all the time. Daily i will laugh out loud at something. The info here is current as can be and the subject matters are all over the place. i've said it many times before, finest message board period (and that would be due to the people who make it up).
    Last edited by ivankay; 07-11-2008 at 06:40 PM.

  7. #7
    Cobra psychic friend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    valley girl
    Posts
    9,296

    Default Re: CBM Impressions of Board Members

    There are a lot of great people on this board with a lot of different and special personalities that add to it.
    .................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

  8. #8
    photoslut ivankay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stanton, Ca
    Posts
    7,896

    Default Re: CBM Impressions of Board Members

    Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    There are a lot of great people on this board with a lot of different and special personalities that add to it.
    And you be one of the specialest, oh leader of the Great Boards.

  9. #9
    Coachella Junkie woogie846's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    7,657

    Default Re: CBM Impressions of Board Members

    Let's not get too mushy in this thread, but this is definitely a great board.

  10. #10
    LOLocaust Survivor Hannahrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    stately Rain Manor
    Posts
    17,455

    Default Re: CBM Impressions of Board Members

    cortney, she can discuss art better then pros
    She is a pro.

  11. #11
    The Fro PassiveTheory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    11,040

    Default Re: CBM Impressions of Board Members

    So... You want us to basically play "Guess Who"?
    Upcoming Shows:
    * Dillon Francis + Anamanaguchi -- December 28th

    Going to Weekend 1 of Coachella 2014


    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Cara. Don't judge a man for not being able to formulate a coherent thought. On an internet forum of all places.

  12. #12
    Bambi menikmati's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    North Hollywood, CA
    Posts
    15,060

    Default Re: CBM Impressions of Board Members

    I think this is more along the lines of that section in the highschool yearbook, where they select the best couple, best smile, most funniest, most bitter, blah blah blah...

  13. #13
    The Fro PassiveTheory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    11,040

    Default Re: CBM Impressions of Board Members

    Oh boy, I can't wait to read this then...
    Upcoming Shows:
    * Dillon Francis + Anamanaguchi -- December 28th

    Going to Weekend 1 of Coachella 2014


    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Cara. Don't judge a man for not being able to formulate a coherent thought. On an internet forum of all places.

  14. #14
    old school gmoneyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Re...no
    Posts
    4,488

    Default Re: CBM Impressions of Board Members

    I was actually voted "Nicest Person" in my senior class, that shit never gets you laid..


    Disclosure - October 12 - Reno, NV.
    Treasure Island Music Festival - October 19 - San Francisco, CA.
    Portugal, The Man - October 22 - Reno, NV.
    Cut Copy - October 31 - Reno, NV.
    Phoenix w/ Alt-J - December 5 - Reno, NV.

    COACHELLA '07, '08, '09, '11, '13

  15. #15
    old school gmoneyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Re...no
    Posts
    4,488

    Default Re: CBM Impressions of Board Members

    Quote Originally Posted by WastedTime View Post
    you were looking in the wrong direction.

    I MIGHT be recieving my mhs, Summa cum Laude, if not though I WILL be Magna cum Laude.

    That shit will get me laid.
    Its in the name.
    Ahh..trust me, I persevered regardless.

    Congratulations, though..


    Disclosure - October 12 - Reno, NV.
    Treasure Island Music Festival - October 19 - San Francisco, CA.
    Portugal, The Man - October 22 - Reno, NV.
    Cut Copy - October 31 - Reno, NV.
    Phoenix w/ Alt-J - December 5 - Reno, NV.

    COACHELLA '07, '08, '09, '11, '13

  16. #16
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: CBM Impressions of Board Members

    Quote Originally Posted by WastedTime View Post
    you were looking in the wrong direction.

    I MIGHT be recieving my mhs, Summa cum Laude, if not though I WILL be Magna cum Laude.

    That shit will get me laid.
    Its in the name.
    You're gonna graduate summa cum pimply regardless, and that shit does not get you laid.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  17. #17
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: CBM Impressions of Board Members

    And she'll look up at you all, "Sorry, I'm finding a student with a better complexion to fuck my ancient face."
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  18. #18
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: CBM Impressions of Board Members

    with highest praise. Gotcha. Emphasis on the with.

    Maybe you can get a magna cum virginity.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  19. #19
    Coachella Junkie woogie846's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    7,657

    Default Re: CBM Impressions of Board Members

    This thread has veered off into who-knows-where.

  20. #20
    photoslut ivankay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stanton, Ca
    Posts
    7,896

    Default Re: CBM Impressions of Board Members

    Quote Originally Posted by woogie846 View Post
    This thread has veered off into who-knows-where.
    don't most of them?

    i was thinking about that. And the thought came about for a TAKE IT OUTSIDE thread. When the parties involved in taking the thread way off course get called on it by someone, the tangent discussion goes to the Take It Outside thread so we can all enjoy the insults without mucking up the original intent of the thread.

    Just a thought. Like now you would tell me to take it outside and i would have to create the thread.
    Last edited by ivankay; 07-11-2008 at 10:36 PM.

  21. #21
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: CBM Impressions of Board Members

    Listen, any thread started on a weekend night just veers off into the conversation of the five or six people on here. In this case, I'm in the conversation, and so it veers off into Allow Me To Tell You What's Wrong With You.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  22. #22
    photoslut ivankay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stanton, Ca
    Posts
    7,896

    Default Re: CBM Impressions of Board Members

    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Listen, any thread started on a weekend night just veers off into the conversation of the five or six people on here. In this case, I'm in the conversation, and so it veers off into Allow Me To Tell You What's Wrong With You.
    Right, but should it be happening in Ron's love fest? i can see why the answer would be "yes" because that's just what happens round these parts. i can also see how entertaining a thread devoted to people going at it like watching a fight outside a bar or some debate in a classroom (preferably the bar situation) could be.

    And too much WastedTime....way too much. But i suspect if you did take that much, writing would be pretty complicated.
    Last edited by ivankay; 07-11-2008 at 10:45 PM.

  23. #23
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: CBM Impressions of Board Members

    Quote Originally Posted by WastedTime View Post
    I am still waiting to hear what's wrong with me.... My psychologist is a joke, we just fuck for 45 minutes and then cuddle for 10, and 5 is spent getting dressed cleaning up... Randy, inform me of my issues, for god sake, im on 7.5 hits of glorious liquid acid and I just took 15 more. I will be pondering everything you say.... FUCKER
    No you didn't. You said you took 750 "m.u.g" of LSD, which I can only assume you meant to say 750 ug. That's more like four hits, tops. And why would you dose more on top of it once you were that far in? You're retarded. You're gonna be so ready for it to be over in 8 hours when the second dose is still running strong.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  24. #24
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: CBM Impressions of Board Members

    Look, all I'm saying is this: there is one rule to acid, and that is when you do it you decide how much you wanna take and just take it. Redosing is both a waste of acid and frankly just not something your brain needs. We put them through enough by taking them to that weird space anyway, let them get some rest.

    Oh, and if it starts to become overwhelming don't take some valium and then decide to eat twice as much when you calm down. It's just douchey.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  25. #25
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: CBM Impressions of Board Members

    Haha, fucking A.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  26. #26
    photoslut ivankay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stanton, Ca
    Posts
    7,896

    Default Re: CBM Impressions of Board Members

    16 more posts to go and Ron won't fail.

    The Spice Must Flow.

  27. #27
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: CBM Impressions of Board Members

    I wonder if you can freebase the spice...
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  28. #28
    Banned marooko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In your mouth!
    Posts
    19,687

    Default Re: CBM Impressions of Board Members

    no offense ron, but were you drunk when you made this thread?

  29. #29
    Daft Punky Junkie BROKENDOLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,645

    Default Re: CBM Impressions of Board Members

    Quote Originally Posted by ivankay View Post
    i know what your saying. This is the only board i partake in because of the fine cast of misfit toys here. The reading is good all the time. Daily i will laugh out loud at something. The info here is current as can be and the subject matters are all over the place. i've said it many times before, finest message board period (and that would be due to the people who make it up).
    MISFIT TOY= BROKENDOLL. Is it okay to nominate myself?

    Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    There are a lot of great people on this board with a lot of different and special personalities that add to it.
    Agreed. Good or bad. It's what makes the board go 'round...
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

  30. #30
    photoslut ivankay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stanton, Ca
    Posts
    7,896

    Default Re: CBM Impressions of Board Members

    my impression of Brokendoll: A decent lady who lives right by the Polo Fields and can post some really foul pictures from time to time. Her shit taking tolereance is incredibly high. Secretly loves the fact Randy posts on this board. Masochist? Probably. One of the most active members here.

Similar Threads

  1. Board members who make music
    By corbo in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 188
    Last Post: 07-09-2014, 10:22 PM
  2. If this board had 95,000,000 members
    By Stefinitely Maybe in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-03-2009, 08:59 PM
  3. Hey Board Members...should I or shouldn't I???
    By C DUB YA in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 04-09-2007, 09:45 PM
  4. coachella.com members
    By goose in forum Questions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-06-2007, 03:59 PM
  5. PF/VET BOARD MEMBERS..... HELP ME....
    By take2andpass in forum Passes
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-31-2007, 04:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •