have you decided on what to make?
If you want to put forth the effort...
- 8-10 Roma tomatoes - halved
- drizzle romas with olive oil, salt and pepper
- 2 cloves fresh chopped garlic
- 1 tblsp each parsley,oregeno,basil, (fresh or dry flaked)
- bake 350-400 for 10-15 minutes
- add tomatoes and juices to blender and blend.
- pour contents into saucepan and add 1/4c-1/2c dry red wine.
- simmer for 15 minutes until just slightly reduced.
Well i just had two slices of buffalo chicken BJ's pizza. Beats anything i could ever make
Bake it all together; that's what I'd do.
We need a cooking with Menik episode on pizza.
Also, how long do you keep it on the grill?
Good luck Nips, be sure to tell us how it goes. But no worries, pizza is surprisingly easy to make.
A BJs? That is probAbly the best chicago style pizza i've had in california
2 oz blended whiskey
Juice of 1/2 lemon
1/2 tsp powdered sugar
1/2 slice lemon
Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.
Roll out your tj's dough. Get your stone good and hot. Sprinkle the stone with cornmeal. Throw the dough down. Cover it with your toppings (whatever you like, really, but you have to use fresh whole milk mozz. it's the only way to go). Drizzle the whole thing with a really high quality olive oil. Bake at about 450 for 10 mins.
Now I want pizza too.
Well good morning Jen, glad you are back. And pizza sounds good right now.
I had pizza for lunch but the posted sauce sounds yummy...how was it bmack???
I didn't catch the pretty great part...
Try the BBQ Chicken Pizza from Fresh & Easy.