Page 461 of 500 FirstFirst ... 456457458459460461462463464465466 ... LastLast
Results 13,801 to 13,830 of 14980

Thread: Blackswan's thread about secret stuff we pretend doesnt exist & shouldn't talk about

Coachella Junkie shakermaker113's Avatar

Default Re: Blackswan's thread about secret stuff we pretend doesnt exist & shouldn't talk ab

he didn't get a 90 gb buffer by being wreckless.

Default Re: Blackswan's thread about secret stuff we pretend doesnt exist & shouldn't talk ab

Thee Oh Sees - Floating Coffin

Intronaut - Habitual Levitations

Is Involv3r spongeworthy?
    Quote Originally Posted by sk8r408 View Post
    The word "lulzy" is offensive.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffp1717 View Post

Thee Oh Sees - Floating Coffin
    FUCK YES!

Quote Originally Posted by Miroir Noir View Post
    Is Involv3r spongeworthy?
    Best.

i don't get the joooooooooooke boooooo

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

last.fm
    4/5/14 - Trentemoller - Fonda // 4/9/14 - The Knife - Fox Theater Pomona // 4/22/14 - Dillinger Escape Plane - Glasshouse// 5/23/14 - 5/26/14 Punk Rock Bowling - Las Vegas
    5/28/14 - Elbow - Wiltern // 7/9/14 - Cloud Nothings - Roxy // 8/25/14 - Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    Comments about she left the movie feeling bad and she one of those girls that fuck in the ass to saving her Vagina intercourse for marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by shakermaker113 View Post
    he didn't get a 90 gb buffer by being wreckless.
    exactly! Nothing worse than going from a 14.00 ratio to 13.58 on a crappy unseedable album.
    Upcoming Shows:
    The Knife: 4/9 @ Fox Theater
    Coachella: 4/11-13 @ Empire Polo Fields

Can't take it with you when the site's gone, which it will be, sooner or later.
    Philip Glass Ensemble - Philip Glass - Tycho - William Tyler - Nickel Creek - Jandek - The Mountain Goats - Hopscotch 2014

Thee Oh Sees groupd

that album cover is frightening me.

Quote Originally Posted by paulb View Post
    exactly! Nothing worse than going from a 14.00 ratio to 13.58 on a crappy unseedable album.
    right! Especially when your required is 0.1!!

I thought it was 0.6?
    RAPE STOVE

white power?!

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

Bleached - Ride Your Heart

last.fm
    4/5/14 - Trentemoller - Fonda // 4/9/14 - The Knife - Fox Theater Pomona // 4/22/14 - Dillinger Escape Plane - Glasshouse// 5/23/14 - 5/26/14 Punk Rock Bowling - Las Vegas
    5/28/14 - Elbow - Wiltern // 7/9/14 - Cloud Nothings - Roxy // 8/25/14 - Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    Comments about she left the movie feeling bad and she one of those girls that fuck in the ass to saving her Vagina intercourse for marriage.

Someone that will use their buffer... please group a proper rip of The 20/20 Experience. Its on what now... I'm sure you'll be able to seed it back. Thanks.

CocoRosie - Tales of a Grass Widow

4/17 - Mogwai - El Rey (?)
    4/27 - Ghost BC - Fonda (?)
    4/29 - Franz Ferdinand - Wiltern (?)
    4/30 - Mono - Troubadour (?)
    5/03 - Philip Glass - Royce Hall

Quote Originally Posted by ThomThom View Post
    I want to get the members of Brand New and Chvrches in a line and have all of them executed in front of their fans.
    last.fm, if you care

Twitter, if you dare

Coachella Junkie shakermaker113's Avatar

ooh!

Quote Originally Posted by cutterbutter View Post
    Someone that will use their buffer... please group a proper rip of The 20/20 Experience. Its on what now... I'm sure you'll be able to seed it back. Thanks.
    omg, what buffer?

And its the deluxe edition

Quote Originally Posted by kreutz2112 View Post
    I thought it was 0.6?
    His required is .1. The highest required is .6.

And if your downloading priveledges are suspended because of ratio..... why not fill a request and get them back.

I'm going to break into the library reading room at Princeton that holds the Salinger story in order to earn unlimited ratio.

Quote Originally Posted by Miroir Noir View Post
    I'm going to break into the library reading room at Princeton that holds the Salinger story in order to earn unlimited ratio.
    I think about doing this all the time. Bourne-style fantasies with spy equipment, disposing of guards, and the like.

Quote Originally Posted by ods.. View Post
    His required is .1. The highest required is .6.

And if your downloading priveledges are suspended because of ratio..... why not fill a request and get them back.
    Ahhh, yeah mine is 0.6. My ISP prevents me from torrenting. I am on a college campus and am going to be here for a loooooong time, so I have no motivation to get my what account back on track. Plus, normally it's so easy to find things in other places. Honestly, these days I have just been waiting for things to show up on spotify unless I HAVE to hear the release the second I see it leaks, but that is a rare occurrence. I hardly download anything anymore.
    RAPE STOVE

white power?!

Quote Originally Posted by kreutz2112 View Post
    Ahhh, yeah mine is 0.6. My ISP prevents me from torrenting. I am on a college campus and am going to be here for a loooooong time, so I have no motivation to get my what account back on track. Plus, normally it's so easy to find things in other places. Honestly, these days I have just been waiting for things to show up on spotify unless I HAVE to hear the release the second I see it leaks, but that is a rare occurrence. I hardly download anything anymore.
    Agreed, now that I pay for spotify i'm not in such a hurry to download anymore. Spotify has made me lazy when it comes to downloading leaks. It doesn't really matter at this point either as most albums leak 7-10 days before release. I have enough new music, that I don't need to rush to listen to a leaked album.

Also, with services like NPR's First Listen and Pitchfork's Advance, you are getting the albums early as is.

Daughter If You Leave

Depeche Mode - Delta Machine

Quote Originally Posted by brokenDREAMS View Post
    DaughterIf You Leave

God, this is so good.

Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar

Camper Van Beethoven- La Costa Perdida

The Strokes - Comedown Machine

Streaming on Pitchfork advance

Depeche Mode is streaming on iTunes.