Page 457 of 507 FirstFirst ... 452453454455456457458459460461462 ... LastLast
Results 13,681 to 13,710 of 15209

Thread: Blackswan's thread about secret stuff we pretend doesnt exist & shouldn't talk about

Default Re: Blackswan's thread about secret stuff we pretend doesnt exist & shouldn't talk ab

The Men - New Moon

in group

Default Re: Blackswan's thread about secret stuff we pretend doesnt exist & shouldn't talk ab

^
    Quote Originally Posted by roberto73 View Post
    I'd contribute to this discussion but I'm still busy reminiscing about the halcyon days of punk. You know, the mid-90s.

Yes! Open Your Heart was one of my favorite releases from last year.

9/23 Modest Mouse @ Pappy & Harriet's
    10/7 Ought @ Eagle Rock Center For The Arts
    10/25 Beach Goth @ The Observatory

SO stoked to listen to Youth Lagoon and The Men.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

And Mega can go to hell. What a stupid system they are running there.

Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    And Mega can go to hell. What a stupid system they are running there.
    Its not their fault they want to use HTML 5.... And get Chrome.

I use chrome. Why won't they give me a standalone .zip download like every other site? I don't want to keep their stupid window open for the duration of my download.

And how is it not their fault that they want to do something? Isn't that exactly their fault?

Coachella Junkie shakermaker113's Avatar

And how is it not their fault that they want to do something? Isn't that exactly their fault?
    you clearly don't understand HTML 5.

http://blogs.1077theend.com/internbryce/

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyNonStranger View Post
    I bet all those Canucks fans from last year would love it if Mumford & Sons headlined.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobert View Post
    It is good rioting music.

^ Is that a new album from Peaches?

Phoenix - Bankrupt!
    Upcoming Shows:
    Kasabian/Bo Ningen: 10/1 @ Metro
    Coachella: 4/10-12 @ Empire Polo Fields

Quote Originally Posted by superfiction View Post
    That was fast.

Phoenix - Bankrupt!

Peaches?

Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    Its not their fault they want to use HTML 5.... And get Chrome.
    HTML5? Really? That's what you thought was the cause of the entirely different downloading mechanism? So it's not just concerts that you spout off bullshit whether or not you have a fucking clue what the truth is, huh?

I use chrome. Why won't they give me a standalone .zip download like every other site? I don't want to keep their stupid window open for the duration of my download.

I suspect it's because of the encryption they're using to isolate themselves from prosecution. The Megaupload suit pretty well hammered them because it could be demonstrated that they could see what was being uploaded to their site and thus should have responded to requests to monitor it accordingly. In Mega's design it looks like the entire transfer process--both up and down--is being broken up and encrypted as it goes. The encryption/decryption happening on the fly would have to be going on on their end, so the site is effectively showing you it's progress downloading all the pieces and then it does a rapid compile into a zip when it's done.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

Please complain some more about how hard it is to download music without paying.

Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    I suspect it's because of the encryption they're using to isolate themselves from prosecution. The Megaupload suit pretty well hammered them because it could be demonstrated that they could see what was being uploaded to their site and thus should have responded to requests to monitor it accordingly. In Mega's design it looks like the entire transfer process--both up and down--is being broken up and encrypted as it goes. The encryption/decryption happening on the fly would have to be going on on their end, so the site is effectively showing you it's progress downloading all the pieces and then it does a rapid compile into a zip when it's done.
    This makes a lot of sense. It was just frustrating because it kept timing out and then I'd have to start the download over again.

Phoenix already leaked? Wow. I can't find it anywhere. I don't know how this "Group" thing works on sharing it but if anyone can be of assistance that would be wonderful. I'd love to give it a listen to tonight and while I'm at work tomorrow. Thanks.

Motor City Drum Ensemble - Send A Prayer EP
    RAPE STOVE

white power?!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Den View Post
    Phoenix already leaked? Wow. I can't find it anywhere. I don't know how this "Group" thing works on sharing it but if anyone can be of assistance that would be wonderful. I'd love to give it a listen to tonight and while I'm at work tomorrow. Thanks.
    Go look for it, it shouldnt be too hard.

Chelsea Light Moving - Chelsea Light Moving

search twitter dude

Nice try, RIAA!

Rhye - Woman

That Phoenix record definitely is bombastic. Not sure how I feel about it after the first listen.
    Quote Originally Posted by HandBanana View Post
    with all the pain in the world and Urban Outfitters sadding the navajo yall should not use the word "scalpers" please increase the peace.

Chelsea Light Moving - Chelsea Light Moving
    too many good albums have been leaking the past few days. excited to listen to this, Thurston never disappoints.

Quote Originally Posted by FEELS View Post
    too many good albums have been leaking the past few days. excited to listen to this, Thurston never disappoints.
    It's solid.

Phosphorescent - Muchacho

So what are we going to do about this new copyright act, guys? Are uploaded, rapidgator and the like safe?

I think for now they are, but I expect them to be gone within the next couple of years. Shit's about to get strict

I always figure they care more about the movies and tv and have given up hope on music.

This Phosphorescent record is gorgeous by the way.