Page 412 of 506 FirstFirst ... 407408409410411412413414415416417 ... LastLast
Results 12,331 to 12,360 of 15153

Thread: Blackswan's thread about secret stuff we pretend doesnt exist & shouldn't talk about

Default Re: Blackswan's thread about secret stuff we pretend doesnt exist & shouldn't talk ab

Heartless Bastards - Arrow

Coachella Junkie malcolmjamalawesome's Avatar

Default Re: Blackswan's thread about secret stuff we pretend doesnt exist & shouldn't talk ab

Could someone Group the 2 Bears
    Quote Originally Posted by ruetheday View Post
    I don't fucking care. I don't even know who the hell Dave Wang is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    you used to be that guy that just Dave Wang's everybody. that guy. he's gone now, and whoever you really are showed up, and that was utter disappointment.

The Twilight Sad - No One Can Ever Know

8/06 - Herbie Hancock - Hollywood Bowl (?)
    8/07 - Haim - Wiltern (?)
    8/08 - Spoon - Hollywood Forever
    8/10 - Paul McCartney - Dodger Stadium
    8/12 - FKA Twigs - El Rey (?)

Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    I finally made it through a listen of Sun Kil Moon - Benji and had put it on maybe 4 times til I could finally feel mentally like, "just fuck it just let this guy blabber on" while I'm doing paperwork .
    last.fm, if you care

Twitter, if you dare

Earth - Angels of Darkness, Demons of Light II

Great artwork.

NIN/Soundgarden/ - 8/14 - Austin 360
    Woods - 8/20 - Holy Mountain
    Jamie xx - 8/27 - The Mohawk
    Little Dragon - 8/31 - Moody Theater
    Ty Segall - 9/5 - The Mohawk
    Seth Troxler - 9/5 - Vulcan Gas Company
    Black Lips/King Khan & BBQ Show - 9/12 - J. Lorraine Ghost Town

I'm going to give Earth another try. Maybe I'll like this one.

Here's another Scene release:

Ben Kweller - Go Fly a Kite

Quote Originally Posted by GeezrRckr View Post
    I'm going to give Earth another try. Maybe I'll like this one.
    I didn't love their last album (from 2011) but their old stuff is so fucking good. Hopefully this one is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Gribble View Post
    Great artwork.
    My friend did that artwork
    fuck

Paul McCartney- Kisses on the Arse

BTjunkie, one of the largest torrent file-sharing sites, shut down voluntarily over the weekend. The service ranked among the top five torrent sites on the Internet and was never involved in legal action, but recent moves against the likes of MegaUpload and The Pirate Bay have influenced BTjunkie's closure.

"This is the end of the line my friends," reads a short message from BTjunkie owner, now visible on the site. "The decision does not come easy, but we've decided to voluntarily shut down. We've been fighting for years for your right to communicate, but it's time to move on. It's been an experience of a lifetime, we wish you all the best," the message says.

7/29 Conor Oberst @ Summerstage
    8/2 Daniele Baldelli/Simian Mobile Disco @ PS1
    8/2 Magda @ Output
    8/3 Seth Troxler/the Martinez Brothers @ Gov Island
    8/3 Seth Troxler @ Output

Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Help me decide what to wear to the show I'm going to tonight, everyone. I'll post pics of my six different potential outfits in a second.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    What is it about a band you love unconditionally that makes you adore them? Otherwise I'm going to just rip all over your shitty taste in bad bands.

Quote Originally Posted by Spooks View Post
    BTjunkie, one of the largest torrent file-sharing sites, shut down voluntarily over the weekend. The service ranked among the top five torrent sites on the Internet and was never involved in legal action, but recent moves against the likes of MegaUpload and The Pirate Bay have influenced BTjunkie's closure.

"This is the end of the line my friends," reads a short message from BTjunkie owner, now visible on the site. "The decision does not come easy, but we've decided to voluntarily shut down. We've been fighting for years for your right to communicate, but it's time to move on. It's been an experience of a lifetime, we wish you all the best," the message says.
    OMG WHATS HAPPENING TO OUR INTERNETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! damn RIP

Ulrich Schnauss & Mark Peters

old school

Blondes - s/t

It isn't a leak, but something to enjoy nonetheless.

http://whatstatus.info/ shows that everything is up but my utorrent isn't working. Hmmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Gribble View Post
    http://whatstatus.info/ shows that everything is up but my utorrent isn't working. Hmmmm.
    What version of uTorrent? As mentioned earlier (maybe in another thread) version 3.1 is banned. Need to downgrade.

uTorrent 3.1 Issues

Due to a serious bug in uTorrent 3.1 that causes it not to ban peers sending bad data, we have been forced to remove it from our client whitelist. We're sorry for the inconvenience. For those needing to downgrade, older versions can be found here (version 2.2.1 is by far the most reliable). Remember to back up your uTorrent appdata folder before downgrading!
    Women just obviously can't write creative music. They're all ripping off the Beatles, who were men. Duh.

D'you have the new version of uTorrent? Look to the white list.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

Ohhh. Thanks, gentlemen. I will upgrade.

Fuck. Is there any other way to fix your ratio on what besides uploading new shit?
    RAPE STOVE

white power?!

Has your download capabilities been disabled? If not, just seed the fuck out of every staff pick next time they do them.

All I do is keep my utorrent running. Never had a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by cutterbutter View Post
    Has your download capabilities been disabled? If not, just seed the fuck out of every staff pick next time they do them.
    Yes. I am at 0.59. I joined in like 2007 and was so diligent about seeding. Then I moved and couldn't port forward because I shared wi-fi with my neighbors and they had admin privileges to the account. I kept downloading anyway and it eventually caught up with me. I am now in a spot where I can upload, but can't dl anything because I'm on ratio watch so I am thinking that the only way I can get off is by uploading something new...
    RAPE STOVE

white power?!

Quote Originally Posted by kreutz2112 View Post
    Fuck. Is there any other way to fix your ratio on what besides uploading new shit?
    Constantly check the daily top 10. Those torrents are moving the most on any given day, and are usually the newest/biggest releases. Download and keep seeding them. I have kept a healthy ratio doing mostly this. Staff picks are also a good way for a quick boost to ratio.
    Women just obviously can't write creative music. They're all ripping off the Beatles, who were men. Duh.

Quote Originally Posted by kreutz2112 View Post
    Yes. I am at 0.59. I joined in like 2007 and was so diligent about seeding. Then I moved and couldn't port forward because I shared wi-fi with my neighbors and they had admin privileges to the account. I kept downloading anyway and it eventually caught up with me. I am now in a spot where I can upload, but can't dl anything because I'm on ratio watch so I am thinking that the only way I can get off is by uploading something new...
    Ok... sooo upload something? Fill a request. There are tons of tutorials in the forum on how to upload and what to upload. If you upload anything released in 2012 you will automatically get upwards of 10 snatches from people who are running auto-download scripts.

My ratio is at 1.11 because I download a shitload of music during freeleech periods. I had a ratio of 1.08 and decided to download a ton of new stuff I didn't have and it went down to 0.80. Then that last freeleech period hit around the time the Coachella lineup was released and I was able to get my ratio up above 1.0 in like 48 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTucson View Post
    My ratio is at 1.11 because I download a shitload of music during freeleech periods. I had a ratio of 1.08 and decided to download a ton of new stuff I didn't have and it went down to 0.80. Then that last freeleech period hit around the time the Coachella lineup was released and I was able to get my ratio up above 1.0 in like 48 hours.
    Freeleech is a great way to build your ratio, as well. I usually download discographies of artists that, for one reason or another, I do not have. Also, downloading of formats other than V0 can actually boost your ratio, since there will be less seeders. FLAC's and 320's can really boost you up. My ratio has been constantly climbing since switching to strictly 320.

Quote Originally Posted by Newro7ic View Post
    My ratio has been constantly climbing since switching to strictly 320.
    Very very true. I pretty much download only FLAC and 320 now. I found myself downloading a lot of artists in V0 and later I looked back and wished I had the best quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Newro7ic View Post
    Freeleech is a great way to build your ratio, as well. I usually download discographies of artists that, for one reason or another, I do not have. Also, downloading of formats other than V0 can actually boost your ratio, since there will be less seeders. FLAC's and 320's can really boost you up. My ratio has been constantly climbing since switching to strictly 320.
    My only issue with downloading so many 320's is that it eats away disk space at a much quicker rate. Sound quality it certainly much better though, so I will still download 320's from time to time. Mostly when it's an EDM track that I intend on spinning at my friend's house.

Quote Originally Posted by ods.. View Post
    Ok... sooo upload something? Fill a request. There are tons of tutorials in the forum on how to upload and what to upload. If you upload anything released in 2012 you will automatically get upwards of 10 snatches from people who are running auto-download scripts.
    I know how to upload and have done so in the past, but whats database is so big that I'm worrying (assuming) I won't be able to find anything to upload. I haven't looked so this is all jst speculation on my part. I guess I'll just have to look. First-world problems.
    RAPE STOVE

white power?!

check your pms kreutz

Telling someone to download is bad advice for someone who's downloading capabilities have been disabled. Just saying.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****