Page 497 of 507 FirstFirst ... 492493494495496497498499500501502 ... LastLast
Results 14,881 to 14,910 of 15210

Thread: Blackswan's thread about secret stuff we pretend doesnt exist & shouldn't talk about

Default Re: Blackswan's thread about secret stuff we pretend doesnt exist & shouldn't talk ab

^ Nice

SBTRKT - Transitions EP

Default Re: Blackswan's thread about secret stuff we pretend doesnt exist & shouldn't talk ab

Luke Vibert - Ridmik

Quote Originally Posted by brokenDREAMS View Post
    Luke Vibert - Ridmik

!!!!

This came out of nowhere. had NO idea he had a new album in the works. Thankssss
    Superfan will be in front of the Fonda masturbating furiously to a photo of him taking a photo of a band. Set is from 8:05 to approximately 8:05:15. Guest list only.

Upcoming Shows: Nocturnal Wonderland Saturday, Cut Chemist/Dj Shadow - Palladium, Massive Attack SB Bowl, Festival Supreme, Coachella 2015

Group Luke Vibert, anyone?
    Superfan will be in front of the Fonda masturbating furiously to a photo of him taking a photo of a band. Set is from 8:05 to approximately 8:05:15. Guest list only.

Upcoming Shows: Nocturnal Wonderland Saturday, Cut Chemist/Dj Shadow - Palladium, Massive Attack SB Bowl, Festival Supreme, Coachella 2015

Quote Originally Posted by brando4n82 View Post
    Group Luke Vibert, anyone?
    done

Awesome! thanks

YG - My Krazy Life

Todd Terje - it's album time
    Papi Piratón!

Finally!
    9/21 - Caetano Veloso - Hollywood Bowl
    9/26 - William Basinski - Pasadena Arts Council
    9/28 - Bob Mould - Roxy (?)
    10/01 - King Crimson - Orpheum
    10/10 - Thurston Moore/Sebadoh - Echoplex (?)

Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    I finally made it through a listen of Sun Kil Moon - Benji and had put it on maybe 4 times til I could finally feel mentally like, "just fuck it just let this guy blabber on" while I'm doing paperwork .
    last.fm, if you care

Twitter, if you dare

Found what i was lookign for. Thanks Footixy!
    Last edited by brando4n82; 03-14-2014 at 08:52 AM.

Sisyphus - Sisyphus

For those who do not know, Sisyphus is a hip-hop group comprised of Sufjan Stevens, Serengeti, and Son Lux.

Really really digging this one it's so funky and then smooth and then funky and then awesome!

Check out my concert photos http://www.flickr.com/photos/ameeps/
    August
    1 - Arcade Fire - Forum
    2 - Arcade Fire - Forum
    4 - Arcade Fire - Santa Barbara Bowl
    8-10 - Outside Lands - Golden Gate Park
    14 - Death From Above 1979 - Troubadour
    20 - The Strokes - Chelsea at Cosmopolitan

Quote Originally Posted by ameeps View Post

Sisyphus - Sisyphus

For those who do not know, Sisyphus is a hip-hop group comprised of Sufjan Stevens, Serengeti, and Son Lux.

Really really digging this one it's so funky and then smooth and then funky and then awesome!

yeah, i grabbed this from the group on a whim, and was Very pleasantly surprised!

Yes!

Bardo Pond - Refulgo

Jack Beats - Fabriclive 74

Is the copy of Terje going around a transcode? Trackers are up at ? and I'm not seeing it.

It's a 128CBR. ? requires a 192CBR minimum.

hopefully someone more computer savvy than myself can get the 320 and post in the group; i think footixy is on the case already though
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Smooches. =)

Shit Robot - We Got A Love

I hope there are at least a few great songs on that ^^

EDIT: Can we get this grouped? cant find it
    Last edited by brando4n82; 03-17-2014 at 09:54 AM.

The Hold Steady - Teeth Dreams

Papi Piratón!

I'm loving Sisyphus. It's fantastic.
    Quote Originally Posted by TallGuyCM View Post
    ICYMI: Today the two board members with the most questionable approach to music held mirrors up to each other; no one learned a thing and nothing will change.

September 24 - Modest Mouse - Vina Robles Amp.
    October 3/4 - Desert Stars - Pioneertown
    October 17 - Massive Attack - SB Bowl
    November 8 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    November 9 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    April 10/11/12 - Coachella wknd 1 - Indio

I love the Hold Steady soooo much but I fear I'll hate Teeth Dreams. The singles sounded over produced. At least Craig can make up for a lot with his awesome lyrics.
    ------------------
    "Mr. Toad's Wild Aidz."

Quote Originally Posted by nyarlathotoats View Post
    hopefully someone more computer savvy than myself can get the 320 and post in the group; i think footixy is on the case already though
    DONE

Quote Originally Posted by brando4n82 View Post
    EDIT: Can we get this grouped? cant find it
    and DONE
    Papi Piratón!

Quote Originally Posted by footixy View Post
    DONE

and DONE
    You are the best!

Fort Romeau - Her Dream EP

Vakula - Bandura003 (EP)
    Last edited by kreutz2112; 03-17-2014 at 08:31 PM.
    RAPE STOVE

white power?!

Has the new Thou leaked yet? I can't seem to find it
    Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .

It's been in bitrate limbo up on ? for weeks. I'm waiting for a 320.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Thanks for giving us the opportunity to not give a fuck again.

Does anyone have a link to the Frankie Cosmos album?

Pemberton (7/18-20) ~ FYF (8/22-23)

Thou – Ceremonies of Humiliation (2014)
    Is on NAR at 320 & FLAC
    Papi Piratón!

I think the album's called Heathen.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Thanks for giving us the opportunity to not give a fuck again.