Page 495 of 506 FirstFirst ... 490491492493494495496497498499500 ... LastLast
Results 14,821 to 14,850 of 15163

Thread: Blackswan's thread about secret stuff we pretend doesnt exist & shouldn't talk about

Default Re: Blackswan's thread about secret stuff we pretend doesnt exist & shouldn't talk ab

Future Islands - Singles

I don't usually need to be sent any leaks as I am a member on a few private trackers but would be happy to contribute if invited to the group. So many great albums out this weekend. My heads spinning, albeit in a fantastic way.

Default Re: Blackswan's thread about secret stuff we pretend doesnt exist & shouldn't talk ab

Black Lips - Underneath the Rainbow

Fuck yes! Group please.
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    Has Pitchfork revealed it's top 200 covers by Arcade Fire yet?

Woods - 8/20 - Holy Mountain
    Jamie xx - 8/27 - The Mohawk
    Little Dragon - 8/31 - Moody Theater
    Ty Segall - 9/5 - The Mohawk
    Seth Troxler - 9/5 - Vulcan Gas Company
    Black Lips/King Khan & BBQ Show - 9/12 - J. Lorraine Ghost Town
    DJ Shadow/Cut Chemist - 9/18 - Moody Theater

Wheres the Sonny Fodera at?
    Superfan will be in front of the Fonda masturbating furiously to a photo of him taking a photo of a band. Set is from 8:05 to approximately 8:05:15. Guest list only.

Upcoming Shows: Yes - Greek Theater, NIN/Soundgarden - Hollywood Bowl, Nocturnal Wonderland Saturday, Cut Chemist/Dj Shadow - Palladium, Massive Attack SB Bowl

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brando4n82 View Post
    Wheres the Sonny Fodera at?
    What do you mean? it's actually released today.
    last.fm
    8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/6/14 Elvis Costello & Ben Folds - Hollywood Bowl
    9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL // 9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by Gribbz View Post
    Fuck yes! Group please.
    Black Lips in group. it is fucking amazing

Thanks! Can't wait to listen.
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    Has Pitchfork revealed it's top 200 covers by Arcade Fire yet?

Woods - 8/20 - Holy Mountain
    Jamie xx - 8/27 - The Mohawk
    Little Dragon - 8/31 - Moody Theater
    Ty Segall - 9/5 - The Mohawk
    Seth Troxler - 9/5 - Vulcan Gas Company
    Black Lips/King Khan & BBQ Show - 9/12 - J. Lorraine Ghost Town
    DJ Shadow/Cut Chemist - 9/18 - Moody Theater

Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    An invite has been sent.

Anyone want to endorse any of these people who have requested entry:
    ameeps
    amma_sol
    Carlzner
    footixy
    Iamwelting
    Jordanp
    lessatot
    semery526
    Wazzzzzup928
    Please let me in to the group! I've been trying to be a good conrtibuting member of the board!
    Certain songs they get so scratched into our souls

Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar

Rick Ross - Mastermind
    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    Rick Ross - Mastermind
    group? know some people who want this.

Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    What do you mean? it's actually released today.
    Good man. Glad you're on top of it.

Nah, I saw it is released, but it is exclusive to beatport for a few weeks, hoping someone might rip it and throw it up on the webz
    Superfan will be in front of the Fonda masturbating furiously to a photo of him taking a photo of a band. Set is from 8:05 to approximately 8:05:15. Guest list only.

Upcoming Shows: Yes - Greek Theater, NIN/Soundgarden - Hollywood Bowl, Nocturnal Wonderland Saturday, Cut Chemist/Dj Shadow - Palladium, Massive Attack SB Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by Jordanp View Post
    Please let me in to the group! I've been trying to be a good conrtibuting member of the board!
    I endorsed you. Not sure if that fell on deaf ear, But this guy is good to go!

Nah, I saw it is released, but it is exclusive to beatport for a few weeks, hoping someone might rip it and throw it up on the webz
    Blatantly asking for illegal copies of released albums is generally what we try not to do in this thread.
    last.fm
    8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/6/14 Elvis Costello & Ben Folds - Hollywood Bowl
    9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL // 9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl

Neither is vouching for Jordanp

It's a YOLO day for brando.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    To you guys I say Wat?????????? Off to ?????? ....... cr****
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    It's hard to argue with that.

It's out there, youre jut a lazy fucking ass in regards of where to look.

Quote Originally Posted by Miroir Noir View Post
    Neither is vouching for Jordanp

It's a YOLO day for brando.
    ouch. If only I read a lot of comic books then I could've at least been voted best new noob.
    Last edited by Jordanp; 02-25-2014 at 05:53 PM.

ouch. If only I read a lot of comic books then I could've at least been voted best new noob.
    ENDORSED.

8/16: Anthony Naples, Maxmillion Dunbar @ f8
    8/18: Man Man @ The Chapel
    8/23-8/24: FYF Fest
    8/30: Peaking Lights @ The Chapel
    9/3: Bear in Heaven @ The Independent
    9/24 - 28: Decibel Festival
    10/5: The War on Drugs, Cass McCombs @ The Fillmore
    10/18-19: Treasure Island Music Festival

What leaks are you guys looking forward to the most the next couple of months? I gotta say mine is probably EMA's new album.

8/22 Slint @ El Rey
    8/23-8/24 FYF Fest
    9/11 Swans @ The Roxy

Pharrell Williams G I R L

Quote Originally Posted by FEELS View Post
    What leaks are you guys looking forward to the most the next couple of months? I gotta say mine is probably EMA's new album.
    The Prodigy - How To Steal A Jetfighter...someday in 2014.
    Upcoming Shows:
    Kasabian/Bo Ningen: 10/1 @ Metro
    Coachella: 4/10-12 @ Empire Polo Fields

Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Blatantly asking for illegal copies of released albums is generally what we try not to do in this thread.
    Come on dude that is total bullshit. whether the album has been released or not, YOU, ME, and everyone else in this thread BLATANTLY downloads music they dont already own because they dont want to pay for it. So I am not sure why you are are chose to call me out for something like this other than the fact you seem not to care for me. Anyways, have a great day!

Quote Originally Posted by superfan View Post
    It's out there, youre jut a lazy fucking ass in regards of where to look.
    Milkfuck, if it is out there, then it is on torrent sites, which i dont use. I do research. If I can not find it, i ask. Which seems to be a pretty standard way to go about it. And if you tell me you know where you can find it, good for you. You probably do not listen to it anyways.

Come on dude that is total bullshit. whether the album has been released or not, YOU, ME, and everyone else in this thread BLATANTLY downloads music they dont already own because they dont want to pay for it. So I am not sure why you are are chose to call me out for something like this other than the fact you seem not to care for me. Anyways, have a great day!
    Nobody else, in this thread, asks for links to things that are currently available to purchase.
    last.fm

Ok... so if I had requested a link 12 hours prior to the release it would be kosher? C'mon baby, dont do me like that

There's a thread in the group to ask for albums that aren't leaks. Keep it there.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Thanks for giving us the opportunity to not give a fuck again.

Please provide the distinction between a new newb and and old newb. Show your work.
    Quote Originally Posted by M Sparks View Post
    It's all riding on this. You've got big dreams to ride to the top of the Flash Mob world. Well internet fame costs. And right now is when you start paying for it...in sweat.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    hey. get your own colonoscopy thread, bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    There's a thread in the group to ask for albums that aren't leaks. Keep it there.
    This is all that needed to be said. Thanks for being helpful SoulDischarge, and not just some bullshit two cents put down

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    Please provide the distinction between a new newb and and old newb. Show your work.

? It was a reference.

http://www.coachella.com/forum/showt...=1#post2847221

Thanks for letting me in to the group peeps.

In other news, the following album is up on ?, but since the tracker is down, the uploader can't seed it. Anyone find a copy elsewhere? Really looking forward to this one.

Cloud Nothings - Here and Nowhere Else

Check out my concert photos http://www.flickr.com/photos/ameeps/
    August
    1 - Arcade Fire - Forum
    2 - Arcade Fire - Forum
    4 - Arcade Fire - Santa Barbara Bowl
    8-10 - Outside Lands - Golden Gate Park
    14 - Death From Above 1979 - Troubadour
    20 - The Strokes - Chelsea at Cosmopolitan

Done
    Translation

Quote Originally Posted by WhyTheLongFace View Post
    Still pretty serious about this.

Jack White @ Bill .... 08/22/14
    FYF @ LA Sport Area 08/23 - 08/24/14
    Swans @ The Independent 08/08/14
    Decibel Festival @ Seattle 09/24 - 09/28/14
    War on Drugs @ Fillmore 10/05/14
    Death From Above 1979 @ The Independent 11/17/14

Last.fm