Page 468 of 505 FirstFirst ... 463464465466467468469470471472473 ... LastLast
Results 14,011 to 14,040 of 15132

Thread: Blackswan's thread about secret stuff we pretend doesnt exist & shouldn't talk about

Default Re: Blackswan's thread about secret stuff we pretend doesnt exist & shouldn't talk ab

Snoop Lion - Reincarnated

I give entirely too little of a fuck to seek out the artwork.
    7/23 - Fuzz - Troubadour (?)
    7/30 - Shabazz Palaces - Roxy (?)
    7/31 - Hamilton Leithauser - Echo (?)
    8/01 - Ceremony/Nothing - Roxy (?)
    8/06 - Herbie Hancock - Hollywood Bowl (?)

Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    I finally made it through a listen of Sun Kil Moon - Benji and had put it on maybe 4 times til I could finally feel mentally like, "just fuck it just let this guy blabber on" while I'm doing paperwork .
    last.fm, if you care

Twitter, if you dare

Default Re: Blackswan's thread about secret stuff we pretend doesnt exist & shouldn't talk ab

!!! - Thr!!!er

I finally made it through a listen of Sun Kil Moon - Benji and had put it on maybe 4 times til I could finally feel mentally like, "just fuck it just let this guy blabber on" while I'm doing paperwork .
    last.fm, if you care

Twitter, if you dare

Quote Originally Posted by TallGuyCM View Post
    !!! - Thr!!!er

Just came in to post this. FUCK YES. Whats a perfect way to start a beautiful Sunday. Listening to the first track and its a quite surprise. Nice to see they are trying something a little different but still has that !!! feel. Love the lyrics.
    Superfan will be in front of the Fonda masturbating furiously to a photo of him taking a photo of a band. Set is from 8:05 to approximately 8:05:15. Guest list only.

Upcoming Shows: Nightmares On Wax - Amoeba, Basement Jaxx - Rhonda, !!! - Pomona, Paul Mccartney - Dodger Stadium, Yes - Greek Theater, Herbie Hancock - Hollywood Bowl, NIN/Soundgarden - Hollywood Bowl, Cut Chemist/Dj Shadow - Palladium, Massive Attack SB Bowl

Somewhat leak related, curious if anyone got their hands on the Jai Paul bandcamp leak that was taken down? Reading amazing things about it but didn't download before they took it down and have yet to spot it on any of my sites.

Streetlight Manifesto - The Hands That Thieve

The Neighbourhood - I Love You.

last.fm, if you care

Twitter, if you dare

I had to deny a user named BarnesAndChernobyl access to the group, but I felt that screen name needed some recognition. Also, next time supre posts an album cover without a name, I'm kicking him out of the group for a week.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Thanks for giving us the opportunity to not give a fuck again.

Beacon - The Ways We Separate

Love the album art.

Baths - Obsidian

last.fm, if you care

Twitter, if you dare

Love the album art.

Baths - Obsidian

Ooh been eagerly anticipating this one. Hope it's good.

Check out my concert photos http://www.flickr.com/photos/ameeps/
    June
    5 - tUnE-yArDs - Fonda
    10 - Jack White - Fonda
    11 - Jack White - Mayan
    13 - War On Drugs - 50 Kent
    14 - Beirut - 50 Kent
    15 - CHVRCHES - McCarren
    16 - Phantogram - T5
    17 - 19 - The National - Prospect
    20 - Little Dragon - T5
    21 - Bill Maher - Capitol
    22 - Dave Chapelle - Radio City
    24 - Dave Chapelle & The Roots - Radio City
    26 - Warpaint - Prospect
    30 - Beck - Hammerstein

Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    I had to deny a user named BarnesAndChernobyl access to the group, but I felt that screen name needed some recognition. Also, next time supre posts an album cover without a name, I'm kicking him out of the group for a week.
    A Week? Why dont you just ban him period? Seriosuly...
    Superfan will be in front of the Fonda masturbating furiously to a photo of him taking a photo of a band. Set is from 8:05 to approximately 8:05:15. Guest list only.

Upcoming Shows: Nightmares On Wax - Amoeba, Basement Jaxx - Rhonda, !!! - Pomona, Paul Mccartney - Dodger Stadium, Yes - Greek Theater, Herbie Hancock - Hollywood Bowl, NIN/Soundgarden - Hollywood Bowl, Cut Chemist/Dj Shadow - Palladium, Massive Attack SB Bowl

By the wya, the new !!! album is awesome.

And BOO for Nodata being down, yet again

Love the album art.

Baths - Obsidian

Groupd.

Thundercat - Apocalypse

last.fm, if you care

Twitter, if you dare

Trentemoller - Live in Copenhagen, not really a leak as it was released on iTunes yesterday, but its up on What now.... thank god, this is going to be incredible!
    Upcoming Shows:
    Kasabian/Bo Ningen: 10/1 @ Metro
    Coachella: 4/10-12 @ Empire Polo Fields

^ Nice. I still listen to his Coachella set regularly.

.. ya wanna group that shit?

oh shit. FUCK YEAH!!!

Iggy and the Stooges - Ready to Die

last.fm, if you care

Twitter, if you dare

Haha. Prescient album art you got there, Ig.

Just wondering if anyone has heard the New Thundercat and has anything to say about it?

Guided by Voices - English Little League

last.fm, if you care

Twitter, if you dare

Holy fuck another? Remember when FYF and another were their last shows? Glad they decided to blow off that idea and keep it going stronger than ever.

Hell, I remember when Matador at 21 was supposed to be it and people called me a fool for having to leave before they played. They were fantastic at FYF, and it seems like they're just finding that magic more and more.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

Wow. Paging bmack.

Bardo Pond return with a special release for Record Store Day in the form of a limited edition 12" featuring their explosive interpretations of Funkadelic's "Maggot Brain" and Pharoah Sanders' "The Creator Has a Master Plan". With "Maggot Brain" running to over 21 minutes and "Creator..." at fifteen minutes, these are epic performance pieces, taking the listener through a range of emotions as the band explore their innermost creativity.
    Bardo Pond - Rise Above It All

Not a leak, but sounds awesome.

last.fm, if you care

Twitter, if you dare

Quote Originally Posted by brando4n82 View Post
    Just wondering if anyone has heard the New Thundercat and has anything to say about it?
    I got it last night and really enjoy what i've heard so far. Super funky, vocals are caramel, production typically tight from fly lo. will have more thoughts when i've spent some time with it. i can wetransfer it to you if you'd like, just pm me your email.

Kastle - Kastle
    RAPE STOVE

white power?!

She & Him - Volume 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Pee Wee Herman's Hermits View Post
    Melted my face off at Skrillex

The Airbourne Toxic Event - Such Hot Blood
    Follow me on Twitter at Klein25
    Spoon Aug 8 Hollywood
    Kasabian Oct 8 Wiltern
    The Horrors Oct 14 Santa Ana

Midnight Juggernauts - Uncanny Valley

NOTE: That image is not the album cover because it doesn't seem to have been released. Looked around for it and couldn't find so grabbed a press photo