Page 418 of 506 FirstFirst ... 413414415416417418419420421422423 ... LastLast
Results 12,511 to 12,540 of 15163

Thread: Blackswan's thread about secret stuff we pretend doesnt exist & shouldn't talk about

Default Re: Blackswan's thread about secret stuff we pretend doesnt exist & shouldn't talk ab

Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    I think the chems thing came from somebody having the DVD ship to them early.
    His friend just gave him a rip of the audio cd on a disk. Did not watch the DVD. Good stuff. Good quality. Looking forward to the dvd release though. I told him he should let me upload it on mediafire for the Coachella board. He said the Coachella board can go fuck themselves, which I sadly agree with for the most part. Sorry guys. Oh well, one more week.
    Superfan will be in front of the Fonda masturbating furiously to a photo of him taking a photo of a band. Set is from 8:05 to approximately 8:05:15. Guest list only.

Upcoming Shows: Yes - Greek Theater, NIN/Soundgarden - Hollywood Bowl, Nocturnal Wonderland Saturday, Cut Chemist/Dj Shadow - Palladium, Massive Attack SB Bowl

Default Re: Blackswan's thread about secret stuff we pretend doesnt exist & shouldn't talk ab

Seventeen Evergreen - Steady On, Scientist!

Have been waiting for this for fooking ages.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    well, for all intensive porpoises it is, will sell out within seconds tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by korbinn View Post
    It's jsut dawned on me that I'm overly confident and a extremely ocd perfectionist.
    Quote Originally Posted by kroqken View Post
    I don't give a flying fuck about the Kardashians, I doubt they know who Belle and Sebastian are.

proper version of the Vatican Shadow - Kneel Before Religious Icons remaster/rerelease is up. ace stuff.

Can someone please activate the TallGuy signal when the new Spiritualized leaks? It should be sometime soon I'd think, what with a mid-April release.
    8/21 - The Zombies - Santa Monica Pier
    8/22 - Slint - El Rey (?)
    8/23-24 - FYF Fest - Exposition Park
    8/28 - Ty Segall - Echo
    8/31 - Sleep - Troubadour (?)

Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    I finally made it through a listen of Sun Kil Moon - Benji and had put it on maybe 4 times til I could finally feel mentally like, "just fuck it just let this guy blabber on" while I'm doing paperwork .
    last.fm, if you care

Twitter, if you dare

Quote Originally Posted by brando4n82 View Post
    His friend just gave him a rip of the audio cd on a disk. Did not watch the DVD. Good stuff. Good quality. Looking forward to the dvd release though. I told him he should let me upload it on mediafire for the Coachella board. He said the Coachella board can go fuck themselves, which I sadly agree with for the most part. Sorry guys. Oh well, one more week.
    All you had to say was ''can I get a copy for myself?'' And you upload that shit.

eh, looks like you'll just have to wait, Christina.
    Superfan will be in front of the Fonda masturbating furiously to a photo of him taking a photo of a band. Set is from 8:05 to approximately 8:05:15. Guest list only.

Upcoming Shows: Yes - Greek Theater, NIN/Soundgarden - Hollywood Bowl, Nocturnal Wonderland Saturday, Cut Chemist/Dj Shadow - Palladium, Massive Attack SB Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by Neutral Milk Hotel View Post
    This Beach House album is GOOD.
    VERY good. vinyl release should be great
    mja: "i would make a great effeminate hick-accented puppet"

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

Excited about this one!

Yellow Ostrich - Strange land

Also, paging obzen and others from the metal thread...

Meshuggah - Koloss
    Last edited by Drinkey McDrinkerstein; 03-20-2012 at 09:36 AM.
    last.fm
    8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/6/14 Elvis Costello & Ben Folds - Hollywood Bowl
    9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL // 9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl

Ooh, excited about that Meshuggah album...
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    I love when people huff an 8 ball and then come on here to show off what they think they know about Stanley Kubrick.

This has been out there for a few days, but:

Lee Ranaldo - Between the Times and the Tides

8/28 - Ty Segall - Echo

I finally made it through a listen of Sun Kil Moon - Benji and had put it on maybe 4 times til I could finally feel mentally like, "just fuck it just let this guy blabber on" while I'm doing paperwork .
    last.fm, if you care

Twitter, if you dare

Lasse Marhaug & Merzbow - Mer Mar

Excited to listen to that

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

There's a lot of really interesting stuff coming out early this year. Neat.
    last.fm
    8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/6/14 Elvis Costello & Ben Folds - Hollywood Bowl
    9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL // 9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl

Album title? She is so clever.

Madonna - MDNA (2012)

Atop Zardoz, wagging my pickle everywhere

MDNA link plz
    "All of you coachella 'regulars' have nasty boy pussies and itchy dick4's on your asses.
    Why don't you all make like a tree and get chopped down and die. You all have been dreadfully mean to me.
    I Hate you. All of you. None of you will ever get to see a womans chest meat or finger blast hott cougies like me.
    Fuck you all. Consider this my resignation.
    Fair the well, you elitest scumbags."

Faxman75, who has clearly had enough

Haven't listened to this yet, but the tracklist is insane. I definitely have a sweet spot for Macy also...

01. Here Comes the Rain Again (Eurythmics 1983) (3:44)
    02. Creep (Radiohead 1992) (4:19)
    03. You Want Them Nervous (Skit) (Feat. J.B. Smoove) (1:12)
    04. Smoke Two Joints (The Toyes 1983-Sublime 1992) (2:48)
    05. La La La (Teaching The Kids) (Feat. Layann Al Saud, Avery Albert, Happy Hinds) (0:25)
    06. Teenagers (My Chemical Romance 2006) (2:57)
    07. The Power of Love (Feat. Hugh Salk) (0:42)
    08. Nothing Else Matters (Metallica 1991) (5:42)
    09. Sail (Awolnation 2010) (4:28)
    10. I Try Is Cool and All But (Skit) (Feat. Nicole Scherzinger) (1:29)
    11. Maps (Yeah Yeah Yeahs 2003) (2:51)
    12. Lovelockdown-Buck (Kanye West 2008-Nina Simone 1967) (3:59)
    13. Mel Rap (Feat. Mel Hinds) (0:33)
    14. Bubbly (Feat. Idris Elba) (Colbie Caillet 2007) (3:12)
    15. Wake Up (Arcade Fire 2004) (3:52)
    16. Really (Skit) (Feat. MC Lyte) (2:22

Oh damn.
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    Has Pitchfork revealed it's top 200 covers by Arcade Fire yet?

Woods - 8/20 - Holy Mountain
    Jamie xx - 8/27 - The Mohawk
    Little Dragon - 8/31 - Moody Theater
    Ty Segall - 9/5 - The Mohawk
    Seth Troxler - 9/5 - Vulcan Gas Company
    Black Lips/King Khan & BBQ Show - 9/12 - J. Lorraine Ghost Town
    DJ Shadow/Cut Chemist - 9/18 - Moody Theater

GUYZZZZZZZZZ

I like how the top downloads on what have new records from The Used and AAR in it. Its like middle school is coming back to get me. The userbase on that website will download anything if its a leak, I swear.

Rocket Juice And The Moon in the group!

With the exception of maybe 2 songs, Macy Gray should have remained in obscurity. That album is shyte.

Couple leaks showed up today.

Hopefully this is as good as the last one. The first couple of singles aren't leaning in that direction, I'm afraid.

Blood Red Shoes – In Time to Voices (2012)

The Chemical Brothers - Don't Think (2012)

Quote Originally Posted by GeezrRckr View Post

The Chemical Brothers - Don't Think (2012)
    This one is as awesome as I'd hoped. Sounds so good. Can't wait for my DVD to arrive tomorrow!
    -Zach

Quakers - Quakers.

Love it. Absolutely no hints of Portishead whatsoever from Mr Barrow on this.
    Last edited by sonofhal; 03-25-2012 at 11:00 AM.
    It's jsut dawned on me that I'm overly confident and a extremely ocd perfectionist.
    I don't give a flying fuck about the Kardashians, I doubt they know who Belle and Sebastian are.

Bump for this ^

Quote Originally Posted by zachyd View Post
    This one is as awesome as I'd hoped. Sounds so good. Can't wait for my DVD to arrive tomorrow!
    I disagree. This sounds like an aud recording and no better than what we've had from some of the tapers on this forum, imo. I'd think that since this is an authorized live album (their first at that, no?), that they would have used all the tools available to make the sound quality of this mind-blowing. As it is, it's just rather average. Not horrible, but if it was a (better) matrix or even just a soundboard, it would be have been a near-perfect LP (because the tracklist/transitions are great).
    Last edited by GeezrRckr; 03-25-2012 at 05:17 PM.

It's a lovely day for a dildo flogging.
    8/28 - Ty Segall - Echo

last.fm, if you care

Twitter, if you dare

Do they make one 3 weeks long?

Fuck yes to the Quakers album!
    RAPE STOVE

white power?!

Quote Originally Posted by GeezrRckr View Post
    I disagree. This sounds like an aud recording and no better than what we've had from some of the tapers on this forum, imo. I'd think that since this is an authorized live album (their first at that, no?), that they would have used all the tools available to make the sound quality of this mind-blowing. As it is, it's just rather average. Not horrible, but if it was a (better) matrix or even just a soundboard, it would be have been a near-perfect LP (because the tracklist/transitions are great).
    This makes the meh mixing of the Daft Punk live album look really professional....

Oh, somebody will have to get the audio from the Blu Ray and gives us a real verdict. There is no way this mix can be whats going into the blu Ray with 5.1 sound etc......