Page 52 of 66 FirstFirst ... 4748495051525354555657 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,560 of 1979

Thread: The NHL Thread

Default Re: The NHL Thread

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=6...d=nhl:topheads

hey, look who is number 1 in the power rankings...

ESPN for hockey coverage? I bet you turn to the Carls Jr. News Network to stay in touch with current events as well. fuck the ESPN power rankings and most importantly, fuck you.
    Last edited by Grandma; 03-11-2013 at 09:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Shut Up Forever Almost All of You.

SEE YOU AT WEEKEND ONE!

the last 2 kings games have been painful. I wish they could play a game that didn't require 3rd period heroics. I understand it's a tough schedule, but everyone has it rough. so far this pacific division swing isn't going the way I'd have preferred it.

here's to taking down the guppies on saturday night!
    last.fm | facebook | twitter | tumblr
    2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011
    2012 2013
    11/19 Night Terrors of 1927 at Soda Bar 11/11 & 11/18 Night Terrors of 1927 at The Echo
    1/23 Dent May at The Echo 1/19/14 Volcano Choir at H.o.B. San Diego

Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Shut Up Forever Almost All of You.

SEE YOU AT WEEKEND ONE!

Yeah Dallas is really shitting the bed lately.

best owners, no?

(grandma) hey sharks, Ducks got that ass last night, and on top of that big win, we resigned perry for another 8 years. BIG D!!! pacific fans be worried for the next 7-8 years. grandma. whatsup?!

pacific division fans should definitely be worried, but not about the Ducks.
    2012 2013
    11/19 Night Terrors of 1927 at Soda Bar 11/11 & 11/18 Night Terrors of 1927 at The Echo

we're sure as fuck not worried about dallas, phoenix, or san jose

watch the chi-ana game tomorrow and tell me which team has more depth than any other team in the west. That title belongs to the ducks this year. We've beat chicago already and every other 'elite' team in the west. it's a done deal

of course not, it's that team up the 5 that you should be worried about ;-)

Dallas isn't even in the pacific anymore after this year. I'd be worried about our new rivals (calgary, edmonton and vancouver) in the near future too.
    2012 2013

Quote Originally Posted by brematale111 View Post
    we're sure as fuck not worried about dallas, phoenix, or san jose
    watch the chi-ana game tomorrow and tell me which team has more depth than any other team in the west. That title belongs to the ducks this year. We've beat chicago already and every other 'elite' team in the west. it's a done deal
    This is so absurd. No one is worried about the Ducks reaching the Stanley Cup.

I'll also be the first to admit that the Sharks need to rebuild right now, our window of opportunity to win the cup with the current roster is pretty much gone.
    Why ______________________ ?

Quote Originally Posted by Coachella FAQ;
    Because.
    2013 Coachella FF Team = Demaryius Targaryen

Quote Originally Posted by ManImCool View Post
    I'll also be the first to admit that the Sharks need to rebuild right now, our window of opportunity to win the cup with the current roster is pretty much gone.
    at least you've got a ton of good assets to get a good start on a rebuild.
    2012 2013

11 wins in the last 12 at home... Kings are on an absolute tear right now! I sat just off glass for last night's game. Much as I hate to say it, I have to give Doan a lot of credit. Bernier was standing on head but Doan still found a way to narrow the gap at the end in an effort to get his team over. I could see in his face when the buzzer sounded exactly how he was feeling- dejection. They had mostly outplayed us for 3 periods but still lost. Dallas beat us good last time out (Jagr hatty). We'll have a shot at them again this and tomorrow and then the hated Canucks on Sat.

Only team in the west that gives me much concern is the Blackhawks right now. Overall Kings and Blackhawks have a legit shot at taking out the Pens, Bruins or Montreal if current standings hold. I don't see Anaheim or Vancouver beating any of those east teams if they make it that far. Not enough depth.
    Darkside| Spiritualized| Spiritualized| Pixies| Lord Huron| This Will Destroy You| Tool| Kraftwerk| The National| Neil Young| Coachella| Mogwai| Black Sabbath| Failure/Puscifer/A Perfect Circle| Failure/Puscifer/A Perfect Circle| Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds| NIN/Soundgarden| Fleetwood Mac

So if the Ducks take down the Hawks at home tonight will the gain some respect? Hard not to. Looking forward to watching this game tonight, as a Kings fan.

Just wait until tonight....

Quote Originally Posted by bemerritt View Post
    So if the Ducks take down the Hawks at home tonight will the gain some respect? Hard not to. Looking forward to watching this game tonight, as a Kings fan.
    Gain respect? They've been #1 on nhl.com's power rankings & #2 on TSN's.

Quote Originally Posted by sonnyboy11 View Post
    11 wins in the last 12 at home... Kings are on an absolute tear right now! I sat just off glass for last night's game. Much as I hate to say it, I have to give Doan a lot of credit. Bernier was standing on head but Doan still found a way to narrow the gap at the end in an effort to get his team over. I could see in his face when the buzzer sounded exactly how he was feeling- dejection. They had mostly outplayed us for 3 periods but still lost. Dallas beat us good last time out (Jagr hatty). We'll have a shot at them again this and tomorrow and then the hated Canucks on Sat.
    Kings have a great record at home! last year, it was our road record but this year it's our home record. last night would have been a fun game to be up against the glass for. lots pf physicality and action along the boards.

Quote Originally Posted by sonnyboy11 View Post
    Only team in the west that gives me much concern is the Blackhawks right now. Overall Kings and Blackhawks have a legit shot at taking out the Pens, Bruins or Montreal if current standings hold. I don't see Anaheim or Vancouver beating any of those east teams if they make it that far. Not enough depth.
    the fenwick scores backs that up. Kings are currently leaps and bounds ahead of everyone and then Chicago is the clear leader of the pack after that. Anaheim is actually near the bottom when it coems to the fenwick ratings so there's a big prediction that they will run out of gas at some point, but with the short season, who knows?

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog/Travi...2013/134/49926
    2012 2013

They have arguably the best D-blue line tandem in the league with Souray and Bauchemin, Kane, Toews, and crew will have a frustrating night. Nobody thats come to Anaheim this year has left with 2 points since our home opener. Our ice girls are just too distracting

You don't need science when you're winning hockey games

You don't need science when you're winning hockey games
    well yeah, until you stop winning. ask San jose about the regular season triumphs and get back to me ;-)
    2012 2013

To clarify, the Ducks could win tonight, and I still would not change my opinion. Not enough depth. If you were to play either the Hawks or the Kings in a 7 game series right now, you'd get beat. I know, I know, I'm a Kings fan, blah blah blah. I'm just saying. Now, are the Ducks capable of surprising? Sure! Even the most hardcore Kings fan did not have them winning the Cup last year. Hell, most of us were shocked when we made the playoffs. I can't stand the Ducks, but it doesn't mean I'm so biased I don't think they have the capability to get hot and win some games against teams better than they are.
    Darkside| Spiritualized| Spiritualized| Pixies| Lord Huron| This Will Destroy You| Tool| Kraftwerk| The National| Neil Young| Coachella| Mogwai| Black Sabbath| Failure/Puscifer/A Perfect Circle| Failure/Puscifer/A Perfect Circle| Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds| NIN/Soundgarden| Fleetwood Mac

hmm. ducks beat the blackhawks tonight..... time to gain some respect now???

I took 3 different cabs to 3 different sports bars down in mexico just to find one that could televise the game

Nope. Good win for them though.

I took 3 different cabs to 3 different sports bars down in mexico just to find one that could televise the game
    I'm likin the commitment! You're a good fan.

Wait, you're on vacation/business in Mexico, yet you are still posting here? Ducks fans really are the worst.

Because.

Dedication.

Sure, I'd watch a Sharks game in Mexico. I wouldn't go on a Coachella message board to talk about it.

Because.

Went to my first Kings game tonight! Was a lot of fun, Dallas best us yet again..couldn't get one goal in the 40 shots..