Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buying tickets 4 months in advance....

Default Buying tickets 4 months in advance....

isn't always a good idea if you're planning on going with your girlfriend. Especially if it's an out-of-town trip. She could be your EX-girlfriend by the time the concert rolls around. I'm afraid I'm in that situation for the Radiohead show in San Diego. But, oddly enough, we're still planning on going together. Has anybody else been in that situation?

Default Re: Buying tickets 4 months in advance....

Quote Originally Posted by TommyboyUNM View Post
    isn't always a good idea if you're planning on going with your girlfriend. Especially if it's an out-of-town trip. She could be your EX-girlfriend by the time the concert rolls around. I'm afraid I'm in that situation for the Radiohead show in San Diego. But, oddly enough, we're still planning on going together. Has anybody else been in that situation?
    Yep, going to Radiohead @ The Bowl night 2 with my ex... Not really looking forward to it as much as the other Radiohead shows I will be attending, but nonetheless it is Radiohead, I will be occupied.
    Quote Originally Posted by superfan View Post
    And I have a dick for you to eat if youre hungry still.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomThom View Post
    Yep, going to Radiohead @ The Bowl night 2 with my ex... Not really looking forward to it as much as the other Radiohead shows I will be attending, but nonetheless it is Radiohead, I will be occupied.
    damn sorry, that sucks. The best thing to do in those situations is when you buy tickets to a show that far in advance, you don't tell your g/f. Then 2-3 weeks before the show you tell her "hey I bought tickets to this show a while back, and I wanted you to go with me". So that way she is never expecting to go from the beginning, and if you break up then you take a friend.

The question is ThomThom, will Radiohead rekindle the flame???
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    Will somebody trade their bow ticket for my stern ticket? I have this thing where I get seasick if I'm on the wrong side of the engine room, and it works better with my schedule to be on the front end of the changing time zone.

Haha, shit dude that sucks. But I'm sure everything will be fine once the show starts.

My ex and I are actually on good terms. And I'm consciously keeping it that way right now. That's how much I want to go see Radiohead without any ridiculous drama of any kind. And it's her birthday present from me. Lol. I bought the tickets and flight while we were still together. I'm too nice of a guy (chump maybe?) to ask for any money.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Dylanja View Post
    The question is ThomThom, will Radiohead rekindle the flame???
    I pray to god they don't play Fake Plastic Trees... *sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by Sushov23 View Post
    damn sorry, that sucks. The best thing to do in those situations is when you buy tickets to a show that far in advance, you don't tell your g/f. Then 2-3 weeks before the show you tell her "hey I bought tickets to this show a while back, and I wanted you to go with me". So that way she is never expecting to go from the beginning, and if you break up then you take a friend.
    We were both anticipating the show together before we broke up. It was completely unavoidable. I also NEVER break promises to people.

That's sound advice. It was specifically a birthday present for her, though. And we are flying from a different state, so I had to tell her in April before I bought the concert tix. We are on good terms, so I just said "fuck it."

I pray to god they don't play Fake Plastic Trees... *sigh*
    I'm thinking the same thing about Karma Police. Lol. I hear ya, man.

Haha, shit dude that sucks. But I'm sure everything will be fine once the show starts.

My ex and I are actually on good terms. And I'm consciously keeping it that way right now. That's how much I want to go see Radiohead without any ridiculous drama of any kind. And it's her birthday present from me. Lol. I bought the tickets and flight while we were still together. I'm too nice of a guy (chump maybe?) to ask for any money.
    Trust me man, you are not a chump, just a good boyfriend... Sorry, EX boyfriend.

We were both anticipating the show together before we broke up. It was completely unavoidable. I also NEVER break promises to people.
    yeah in your situation you are stuck, but if you never tell the person in the first place it really isn't a promise.

you are not a chump, if anything you are being very mature about the situation.

Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar

You should fingerfuck her when they play Nude. That's my advice.

If she's not into it, try the chick on your other side. I can almost guarantee one female within a five foot radius will gladly pretend you're not fingerfucking her when Nude comes on.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

you are not a chump, if anything you are being very mature about the situation.
    Yeah sometimes it's hard to be mature. Haha. We actually went to Bonnaroo about 2 weeks after we broke up and that turned out fine.....aside from one minor hiccup. I don't want ANYTHING to disturb my 1st Radiohead experience, so it is what it is.

yeah in your situation you are stuck, but if you never tell the person in the first place it really isn't a promise.
    I told him to give the ticket to somebody else, but alas he wont listen. I am not sitting next to them luckily that night, muahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    You should fingerfuck her when they play Nude. That's my advice.

If she's not into it, try the chick on your other side. I can almost guarantee one female within a five foot radius will gladly pretend you're not fingerfucking her when Nude comes on.

Maybe I'll try that. And if she gets pissed, I'll just tell her that RotationSlimWang once got finger fucked during Nude and thought it would be a good idea.

Thanks!

Based on my experience with this situation, i wish i just didn't go to the show....or didn't go with the ex. Before the break up we had tickets to Cirque du Solei when they were in L.A. It was pretty fresh off the break (a couple of months) and while we both thought we were cool, bad vibes crept into the night and basically ruined the show for me.

i could have opted out, but your long distance situation and the fact it's Radiohead probably means neither of you will take the hit and not go. Hopefully you both are genuinely cool and bad break up ju ju doesn't fuck up a great show for either of you.

Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    I told him to give the ticket to somebody else, but alas he wont listen. I am not sitting next to them luckily that night, muahahahaha.
    he told her already so I see where he is coming from. Thom, as long as you can keep it cool, then there is no problem. OH SHIT my 3000th post, should I be happy or sad?

Anyone want to back my advice up? I swear I've fingerfucked like 80 chicks since In Rainbows came out thanks to this trick.
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

captncrzy and I broke up in February but still went to Coachella together. I was worried about it being a weird weekend but everything went really well and we actually got back together as a result. So who knows, perhaps Radiohead can work similar wonders for you, TommyboyUNM and Sasha.

Randy: I will try your fingerfucking advice during "Nude" both times I see Radiohead. (Just don't tell Jen -- she's not going to the San Diego show.) And I doubt you've fingerfucked 80 chicks period, much less since In Rainbows came out. Hyperbole much?
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    "Soon they'll hear my words," he thought, "and they will know that roboto's side-splitting reign of ha-has has begun."

RH will not save Sasha and his ex, and he will say the same. I think you and Jen will be too drunk and high in SB to even do things, besides, the lights will entrance you.

Quote Originally Posted by Somewhat Damaged View Post
    captncrzy and I broke up in February but still went to Coachella together. I was worried about it being a weird weekend but everything went really well and we actually got back together as a result. So who knows, perhaps Radiohead can work similar wonders for you, TommyboyUNM and Sasha.

Randy: I will try your fingerfucking advice during "Nude" both times I see Radiohead. (Just don't tell Jen -- she's not going to the San Diego show.) And I doubt you've fingerfucked 80 chicks period, much less since In Rainbows came out. Hyperbole much?

Eh....anything can happen I guess. Not counting on it, though. The only thing I hope comes out of that trip is Radiohead playing The Tourist.

Randy: Will your advice still work with "Reign In Blood"? That might be more appropriate

Quote Originally Posted by Somewhat Damaged View Post

I'll start counting the ones you don't know, you get me a count of all the women in your family. Hard to keep track of them, I was taking them four at a time. Double Vulcan Hand-fuck-shake, it's called.

I'll start counting the ones you don't know, you get me a count of all the women in your family. Hard to keep track of them, I was taking them four at a time. Double Vulcan Hand-fuck-shake, it's called.
    Ha, now I know you're full of shit. I killed all the women in my family years ago.
    "Soon they'll hear my words," he thought, "and they will know that roboto's side-splitting reign of ha-has has begun."

Did they refuse to put out for you with the new vaginas I put in them or something?

Did they refuse to put out for you with the new vaginas I put in them or something?

Ahhhh....I'm so proud of what my thread has become.

And I asked you for some fucking advice, Randy. Do you get similar results by fingerfucking to Slayer as opposed to Radiohead.

Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    RH will not save Sasha and his ex, and he will say the same. I think you and Jen will be too drunk and high in SB to even do things, besides, the lights will entrance you.
    Drunk possibly; high unlikely. I'm flying, remember?
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

I don't know why they refused to put out for me.

BTW, had a dream while I was attempting to sleep off my hangover today and the women in it had vaginas in the palms of their hands. You should get to work on engineering that for practical real world use, Randy. We all know if anyone's capable of bringing hand-vaginas to fruition, it's you.

All I gotta do is hump between her metacarpals. It'll put a vajine in there big as a .45.

And Tommy, I wouldn't recommend Slayer but mostly because they suck. If you have to go metal with it, pop in some Tool and if you know how to give her the bowling ball configuration just right, the peak of Salival's version of Pushit should find her coming, screaming, crying, hell sometimes even peeing and farting as well. A little gross, but she'll follow you around like a lost puppy dog who knows it's gonna get put down unless somebody fucks her, I promise.

Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    Drunk possibly; high unlikely. I'm flying, remember?
    Sheeeet. If i was going to the SB show, i'd hook the Captn' up. i'm sure if someone knows you would like something, they'd oblige.