Thread: Bodies Exhibit

Default Bodies Exhibit

Did anyone go to this? It's currently traveling around the country. I know it's in Vegas and LA right now.

Apparently they got busted for using cadavers of executed Chinese prisoners. They claimed they stopped doing that but who knows?

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=4291334&page=1

Default Re: Bodies Exhibit

My sister took my neice when it was in town here and she really loved it. I would't go near it personally. Guess it depends on the weakness of your stomach.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

I went to it. It's really cool. But yeah, it depends on if dead shit gives you the heebee-jeebees or not. Most of them are so dissected or flayed open that they hardly seem real. Open casket funerals are way more creepy to me.

grossed me out a bit at first, but it's pretty cool

Wheelchair Epidemic hawkingvsreeve's Avatar

I saw Bodies when it was here in San Diego. I found it very interesting, although I later came to find out that it was a knock off and incredibly less ethical version of an exhibit called Body Worlds. From what I have been told by executive museum staff here, the rumors about Bodies using cadavers of prisoners without consent was true. Kinda shady. Body Worlds is touring again and is apparently new, and will be at our museum next March through October I believe. I thought that it was going to be kind of gruesome, but everything was presented very scientifically, and it wasn't gross or disturbing. I'd recommend checking it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by obzen View Post
    Giant. Fucking. Bjork. Buttons.
    last.fm