A lethal dose of several drugs led to the death of 21-year-old Benjamin Muller, who was found unconscious in late April while camping outside the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival in Indio.
“Muller died of multiple drug toxicity,” according to Lt. Cynthia Mayman of the Riverside County coroner’s office. An autopsy report lists the presence of several drugs, including methamphetamine, oxycodone, opiates and marijuana.
Muller, of La Mesa, died April 28 after being found unresponsive in an impromptu campsite near the Coachella festival. Various music web sites and fan forums reported that the 21-year-old had been camping with a group of friends.
2 oz blended whiskey
Juice of 1/2 lemon
1/2 tsp powdered sugar
1/2 slice lemon
Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.
And the angels took him higher than he'd ever been...R.I.P. Ben~
Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.
what a waste... I bet a undercover operation is already cruising the board reading the "party all weekend" "Drug Thread" over this... Be careful friends