View Poll Results: who are you planning on voting for?

Voters
170. You may not vote on this poll
  • Obama

    130 76.47%
  • McCain

    20 11.76%
  • Not Voting

    20 11.76%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 121 to 150 of 155

Thread: Obama Vs. McCain

  1. #121
    Member Botrocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Hollyhood
    Posts
    1,535

    Default Re: Obama Vs. McCain

    Quote Originally Posted by boarderwoozel3 View Post
    McCain has gone to great lengths (though unsuccessful) to conceal/downplay his buddy-buddy relationship with "W." The two like each other but McCain isn't dumb. He's not going to tout his relationship with a political cancer.

    And So long as Karl Rove is alive I can only doubt how "clean" any election--especially a presidential election--will be. Rove is a goddamn genus when it comes to winning elections. It’s undeniable the guy gets results. Unfortunately for the Dems he’s playing for the wrong team. McCain’s campaign would be very foolish not to use Rove at least as an under the radar consultant.
    I couldn't have said it better.

  2. #122
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: Obama Vs. McCain

    Been there. The best part about fucking black chicks is that they don't act all surprised when you beat 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  3. #123
    Member rAnimatorX2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    384

    Default Re: Obama Vs. McCain

    ewwwwww

  4. #124
    old school Cheddar's Cousin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    La Quinta, CA
    Posts
    2,676

    Default Re: Obama Vs. McCain

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer4Ever View Post
    So does Obama. In fact, if you look at the line-up of people Obama's gathered around him, they are mostly old John F. Kennedy people, including the legendary Ted Sorensen, his lead speechwriter.

    In other words, people over 70.
    Youth, you son of a bitch, where did you go?

    Quote Originally Posted by Emma Ocean View Post
    so I assume you've never been cunt punched at a festival? Well lucky you!

  5. #125
    Coachella Junkie humanoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Orange County
    Posts
    6,900

    Default Re: Obama Vs. McCain

    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Been there. The best part about fucking black chicks is that they don't act all surprised when you beat 'em.
    that's pretty fucking funny
    '99-'11...

  6. #126
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    40,250

    Default Re: Obama Vs. McCain

    McCain told his former nanny to put their cat "TC" (for Top Cat) to sleep because his kids tired of playing with it even though that cat was healthy and fine. The nanny gave the cat to my friend who told me this story about 10 years ago. True story. MCCAIN IS NOT A FRIEND TO ANIMALS.
    Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    i fucking hate women with their lives together who try and help other people. where are the needy bitches at?!

  7. #127

    Default Re: Obama Vs. McCain

    Soooooooooo...........not a friend to animals is what you are going to base you decision on?

  8. #128

    Default Re: Obama Vs. McCain

    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    McCain told his former nanny to put their cat "TC" (for Top Cat) to sleep because his kids tired of playing with it even though that cat was healthy and fine. The nanny gave the cat to my friend who told me this story about 10 years ago. True story. MCCAIN IS NOT A FRIEND TO ANIMALS.
    that sounds like a bullshit story... he could of just dropped the cat off anywhere or taken it to a shelter.

  9. #129
    Hippie
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    5,011

    Default Re: Obama Vs. McCain

    Yeah, I agree. I call bullshit on amyzzz. There's enough evidence of him being a terrible candidate that you shouldn't have to make up stories about pets.

  10. #130

    Default Re: Obama Vs. McCain

    Quote Originally Posted by Backwater View Post
    Yeah, I agree. I call bullshit on amyzzz. There's enough evidence of him being a terrible candidate that you shouldn't have to make up stories about pets.
    Sorry but I don't call bullshit on Amy...

    She's a HUGE Ride/Catherine Wheel fan!

    McCain Vs. Obama? not much choice here... But do you think Obama is the answer? and Who do you think countries like Iran, Syria and N. Korea would like to see in office? and Why?

  11. #131
    Hippie
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    5,011

    Default Re: Obama Vs. McCain

    The intaginble answer? Of course not, nobody is. Bill Hicks isn't alive and even if he was he would never get elected president. The best out of the two possibilites? Hell yes! Fuck experience, Obama's the better candidate for anyone who isn't retarded like zenidog. Keep in mind, this person loves Foo and Volta, hates Zeppelin and has never once in his/her/it's? life listened to Black Sabbath. Anyone who is even considering voting for McCain might as well shoot themselves in the face with a 45 right now. Sorry zeni but it's the truth, move to the south to make friends.

  12. #132
    old school Cheddar's Cousin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    La Quinta, CA
    Posts
    2,676

    Default Re: Obama Vs. McCain

    I love Led Zep, I've been listening to Sabbath for 29 years, I have never in my life listened to Volta, I don't care much for Foo, and I don't have access to a .45.

    Last I checked, I am not retarded.

    I plan on staying put in So. Cal.

    I am voting McCain...unless Ron Paul Makes a comeback.
    Youth, you son of a bitch, where did you go?

    Quote Originally Posted by Emma Ocean View Post
    so I assume you've never been cunt punched at a festival? Well lucky you!

  13. #133
    old school Jon Blazed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    theFUNHOUSE
    Posts
    2,510

    Default Re: Obama Vs. McCain

    I voted for "Not Voting". LOL

  14. #134
    Member TheWatcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    1,821

    Default Re: Obama Vs. McCain

    Missing option: another party. Yes I know this was mentioned. And "they don't have a chance". But, if everyone just says that they don't have a chance and ignore any other voices, we get stuck with what we assume is the only option.

    Political parties come and go. Not sure why we have had only the 2 parties for so long.

    Neither party represents me, really. And, to keep control, they compromise on their values. If you pay attention, you might see that the things they work together on are things that are tearing us apart.

  15. #135
    Coachella Junkie Boourns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    26,417

    Default Re: Obama Vs. McCain

    Love Will Tear Us Apart
    4/8 Summer Camp @ Echo, 4/11-13 Coachella, 4/17 SISU, Dum Dum Girls @ Roxy, 4/27 Ghost B.C. @ Fonda, 4/30 Mono @ Troubadour, 5/3 I Break Horses @ Bootleg Theater, 5/28-6/1 Primavera Sound, 6/4 Nisennenmondai @ Jazzhouse, 6/18-22 Sled Island

  16. #136
    DJ SallyBear sbessiso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    SF
    Posts
    27,687

    Default Re: Obama Vs. McCain

    again
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Coyne
    People treat Arcade Fire like they're the greatest thing ever and they get away with it.

  17. #137
    Coachella Junkie BlackSwan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    in the danger zone
    Posts
    14,857

    Default Re: Obama Vs. McCain

    wtf?
    .

  18. #138
    Coachella Junkie Boourns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    26,417

    Default Re: Obama Vs. McCain

    LOVE WILL FUCKING TEAR YOU APART
    4/8 Summer Camp @ Echo, 4/11-13 Coachella, 4/17 SISU, Dum Dum Girls @ Roxy, 4/27 Ghost B.C. @ Fonda, 4/30 Mono @ Troubadour, 5/3 I Break Horses @ Bootleg Theater, 5/28-6/1 Primavera Sound, 6/4 Nisennenmondai @ Jazzhouse, 6/18-22 Sled Island

  19. #139
    Coachella Junkie boarderwoozel3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    18,350

    Default Re: Obama Vs. McCain

    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Been there. The best part about fucking black chicks is that they don't act all surprised when you beat 'em.
    Classy. But possibly true?
    Last edited by boarderwoozel3; 09-18-2008 at 01:31 AM.

  20. #140
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    40,250

    Default Re: Obama Vs. McCain

    Quote Originally Posted by Boourns View Post
    LOVE WILL FUCKING TEAR YOU APART
    bwahahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    i fucking hate women with their lives together who try and help other people. where are the needy bitches at?!

  21. #141
    old school zenidogx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Oakland
    Posts
    5,050

    Default Re: Obama Vs. McCain

    Quote Originally Posted by Boourns View Post
    Love Will Tear Us Apart
    Mazxy star was nice and dreamy robightm crowd wouldn't follow no photo request. First time in the green room. Mmm free beer and wine.glad I got to see them Cruz I missed Coachella 3012

  22. #142
    old school JebusLives's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,298

    Default Re: Obama Vs. McCain

    Quote Originally Posted by zenidogx View Post
    What in holy hell...

  23. #143

    Default

    It's interesting how the Israelis view Obama. He receives much support
    both from Jewish liberals and arguably the right-wing AIPAC, but his
    middle name bothers Israelis a lot. Also, there are doubts whether he is
    really a Muslim apostate. Here is an article which analyzes Obama's
    similarity to early Zionists:
    http://samsonblinded.org/blog/obama-...jewishness.htm What do you think of the parallels?

  24. #144
    Coachella Junkie BlackSwan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    in the danger zone
    Posts
    14,857

    Default Re: Obama Vs. McCain

    Quote Originally Posted by tranquill View Post
    What do you think
    I think that anyone considers voting for McCain is retarded.
    .

  25. #145
    old school zenidogx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Oakland
    Posts
    5,050

    Default Re: Obama Vs. McCain

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSwan View Post
    I think that anyone considers voting for McCain is retarded.
    anyone that thinks people are retarded because they disagree with them is . . . an asshole.
    Mazxy star was nice and dreamy robightm crowd wouldn't follow no photo request. First time in the green room. Mmm free beer and wine.glad I got to see them Cruz I missed Coachella 3012

  26. #146
    Coachella Junkie BlackSwan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    in the danger zone
    Posts
    14,857

    Default Re: Obama Vs. McCain

    Quote Originally Posted by zenidogx View Post
    anyone that thinks people are retarded because they disagree with them is . . . an asshole.
    you're making assumptions... i never said that i thought they were retarded because they disagree with me.. way to go.
    .

  27. #147
    old school zenidogx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Oakland
    Posts
    5,050

    Default Re: Obama Vs. McCain

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSwan View Post
    you're making assumptions... i never said that i thought they were retarded because they disagree with me.. way to go.
    my bad. so what is the one thing each mccain voter has in common that makes them retarded?
    Mazxy star was nice and dreamy robightm crowd wouldn't follow no photo request. First time in the green room. Mmm free beer and wine.glad I got to see them Cruz I missed Coachella 3012

  28. #148
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    40,250

    Default Re: Obama Vs. McCain

    I don't want mccain to win, but I'm pretty sure he'd be 10 times better than bush.
    Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    i fucking hate women with their lives together who try and help other people. where are the needy bitches at?!

  29. #149
    Coachella Junkie SoulDischarge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Vampire State Building
    Posts
    15,817

    Default Re: Obama Vs. McCain

    Quote Originally Posted by zenidogx View Post
    Fuckin' white people.

  30. #150
    Coachella Junkie BlackSwan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    in the danger zone
    Posts
    14,857

    Default Re: Obama Vs. McCain

    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    I don't want mccain to win, but I'm pretty sure he'd be 10 times better than bush.
    i'm pretty sure you're wrong.

Similar Threads

  1. Obama for President
    By jjbaldwi in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 593
    Last Post: 02-05-2009, 04:16 PM
  2. McCain HOLLA!
    By PotVsKtl in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-19-2008, 08:02 PM
  3. Did anyone eat the Obama confetti?
    By mikey.golightly in forum Line Up/Artists
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-30-2008, 08:24 AM
  4. Senator McCain Needs Our Support
    By marooko in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 04-24-2008, 08:31 AM
  5. Its raining McCain!!!!!!!
    By caco0283 in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-27-2008, 05:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •