Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dr. Drew doesn't like your music

Coachella Junkie malcolmjamalawesome's Avatar

Default Re: Dr. Drew doesn't like your music

So, wait, which did Dr. Drew say was worse for you?
    Quote Originally Posted by ruetheday View Post
    I don't fucking care. I don't even know who the hell Dave Wang is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    you used to be that guy that just Dave Wang's everybody. that guy. he's gone now, and whoever you really are showed up, and that was utter disappointment.

he said coke can kill you instantly and E will kill your brain over a long period of time

Coachella Junkie jackstraw94086's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marooko View Post
    well he caused every other problem in the world. shes not too far off.

irony, thy name is marooko's post.

Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    So, wait, which did Dr. Drew say was worse for you?
    aww my man. what up dude.

holy shit!! im listening to the show of Adams last day. this dude calls in from japan, he teaches english there. he wrote them something and wanted to read it, Drew asks him to read it in Japanese so he starts it and they drop some chinaman saying nothing im sure. just mumbling. then adam asks him to yell "look out, giant robots coming!" words dont justify it. just follow the link i posted and start downloading. fuck this shit is funny.

The murder capital where we murder for capital

Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    i miss when adam was on and could guess what line of construction a girl's boyfriend was in.

or "ace's mexican ranchero countdown"

or the mason jar!!!

old school loveline was the shit!
    Word, I must have listened from the last week of Ricky Rachman all the way up to about 2002 or so. Drew and Carrolla were a perfect combo. Dr. Drew has been doing loveline for over 20 years now and he's not a Howard Stern rip off, he's a medical doctor, he doesn't do anything Howard does. I always thought it was interesting how great their chemistry was because everytime Dr. Drew was out on vacation or sick, the show sucked balls. Same went for whenever Carolla was out sick and it was just drew. It was boring as fuck but the both of them together was GOLD and there are very very few radio people who can claim radio GOLD. Howard Stern and Love Line are two shows that come to mind. A third would be Sound Opinions but that's for music lovers only.

Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by faxman75 View Post
    Word, I must have listened from the last week of Ricky Rachman all the way up to about 2002 or so. Drew and Carrolla were a perfect combo. Dr. Drew has been doing loveline for over 20 years now and he's not a Howard Stern rip off, he's a medical doctor, he doesn't do anything Howard does. I always thought it was interesting how great their chemistry was because everytime Dr. Drew was out on vacation or sick, the show sucked balls. Same went for whenever Carolla was out sick and it was just drew. It was boring as fuck but the both of them together was GOLD and there are very very few radio people who can claim radio GOLD. Howard Stern and Love Line are two shows that come to mind. A third would be Sound Opinions but that's for music lovers only.
    i TOTALLY agree. they were perfect together. i don't even listen anymore. they had the perfect chemistry, and not only that, they were great with the guests they'd have. they could get anyone to talk about anything, i loved it.
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

anyone visit the link i posted? im having a wonderful time listening to old shows.

Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    i TOTALLY agree. they were perfect together. i don't even listen anymore. they had the perfect chemistry, and not only that, they were great with the guests they'd have. they could get anyone to talk about anything, i loved it.

Yep, so good. Drew was telepathic and it was always great to hear Adam ask a girl when she said she was a dancer if it was ballet, interpretive etc lol. They really were an awesome team. Drew is brilliant but boring as fuck on his own and I can't stand that Striker guy so I don't even try to listen anymore. I get all my kick ass celebrity interviews from Stern these days.

Quote Originally Posted by marooko View Post
    anyone visit the link i posted? im having a wonderful time listening to old shows.

I haven't but I was working with a chick at a different job last year who used to listen to all the old shows. Between listening to The National obsessively and the entire stern show daily, I have no time for old Loveline shows at the moment but when I travel i'll check it out and download some.