Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's Raining Carol Burnett Sketch Comics Who Could Never Keep Themselves in Character

Default It's Raining Carol Burnett Sketch Comics Who Could Never Keep Themselves in Character

May 29th, 2008 | LOS ANGELES -- A UCLA Medical Center spokeswoman says actor Harvey Korman has died. Hospital spokeswoman Roxanne Moster said Korman died Thursday but she released no details.

The Emmy-winning star of such TV programs as "The Carol Burnett Show" and films such as "Blazing Saddles," was 81.
    Quote Originally Posted by ByTheWay, View Post
    If anyone raped or molested my wife or child i'd off them myself so I guess it doesn't matter. If you don't feel those type of emotions in that situation then that is you and in my opinion makes you a twisted person from a twisted state (UTAH) if that is where your from!

Default Re: It's Raining Carol Burnett Sketch Comics Who Could Never Keep Themselves in Chara

RIP?
    Upcoming Shows:
    Kasabian/Bo Ningen: 10/1 @ Metro
    Coachella: 4/10-12 @ Empire Polo Fields

Default Re: It's Raining Carol Burnett Sketch Comics Who Could Never Keep Themselves in Chara

RIP, Harvey Herschel. Now that I know you were still alive, I am sorry to hear that you are dead.

()

You use your tongue prettier than an twenty-dollar whore.

That's all well and good, but we're talking about Harvey Korman right now. Please save it for a more private discussion.

My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.

Hippie.

Shut up, you Teutonic twat!

I hate that cliché.

Gentlemen, please rest your sphincters.

Coachella Junkie jackstraw94086's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thefunkylama View Post
    You use your tongue prettier than an twenty-dollar whore.
    That's sig I wanted to use years ago when that movie was nominated for the theme of the week. It didn't win though. I forget what theme won.

Remember that theme shit? I just changed my avatar to the one that started it all.

I'm pretty sure the first theme week was Fast Times at Ridgemont High. It was the first thing we did after the 2005 EZboard crash, in the recovery period.

All the dudes fought over the Phoebe Cates pool shot.
    Last edited by full on idle; 05-29-2008 at 07:57 PM. Reason: because I called Phoebe Cates: Ione Skye

ok so now back to the actual topic of this thread.

RIP Harvey Korman. May you have as many fruit cups as you want in heaven.
    provided Nurse Diesel is not there.

don't rerail me, Pixies SP.

"I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, shit-kickers and Methodists."

Buh bye, Hedy.

What is going on here? No way has it been a year since last Shark Week. Not that I'm not grateful, but. Did they change it?

that's miss Pixiessp.

I remember Gabe's sig for the Jurassic Park theme was "RWARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR". I still laugh about that.

Quote Originally Posted by full on idle View Post
    I'm pretty sure the first theme week was Fast Times at Ridgemont High. It was the first thing we did after the 2005 EZboard crash, in the recovery period.

All the dudes fought over the Phoebe Cates pool shot.
    You're pretty sure of squat. I know exactly how it happened.

It was my Billy "Johnny" Zabka avatar that inspired rue to make his own Cobra kai avatar, which then precipitated a few other karate kid avatars. And the rest is history (which you apparently never studied).

The Fast Times week wasn't until a couple weeks later after I drew up the charter and we had an actual vote. Yablo won that week with his Judge Reinhold/"don't you guys ever knock?" combo.

Young blood

Yall are livin in the past man.

Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    What is going on here? No way has it been a year since last Shark Week. Not that I'm not grateful, but. Did they change it?
    SHOW ME YOUR TEETH!!!

I remember when I made someone play along with me when I made my own Blazing Saddles week and Rue was the only one who participated.

Alright, I'm through being Mr. Goodbar, the time has come to act and act quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw94086 View Post
    SHOW ME YOUR TEETH!!!
    I know that's probably a board tether on her ankle, but I like to pretend it's a sex offender anklet and this particular shark was acting in pursuit of the greater good.

Quote Originally Posted by RickeyinLA View Post
    Buh bye, Hedy.
    That's Hedley!

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw94086 View Post
    You're pretty sure of squat. I know exactly how it happened.

It was my Billy "Johnny" Zabka avatar that inspired rue to make his own Cobra kai avatar, which then precipitated a few other karate kid avatars. And the rest is history (which you apparently never studied).

The Fast Times week wasn't until a couple weeks later after I drew up the charter and we had an actual vote. Yablo won that week with his Judge Reinhold/"don't you guys ever knock?" combo.
    Touché, Jack. I forgot that you authored the charter. However, Fast Times was technically the first official theme week.

Quote Originally Posted by Pixiessp View Post
    that's miss Pixiessp.
    Hey I just read 'em like they're written-ish.
    Last edited by full on idle; 05-29-2008 at 08:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    I know that's probably a board tether on her ankle, but I like to pretend it's a sex offender anklet and this particular shark was acting in pursuit of the greater good.

that shark was after middle-aged lesbians.

sex offenders are generally too gamey.

Well I mean. Have you SEEN how fast some children can run?

Not all sex offenders are after the kiddies.