Thread: Renting a bus for carpool from South Bay Cali---NEED TO READ!!

Default Renting a bus for carpool from South Bay Cali---NEED TO READ!!

Hey my name is Mike....Me and two of my friends are going just for Sunday April 29th and we had this brilliant idea of getting a larger group together to all chip in money in order to rent a bus, perferably one of those British double decker buses with the open second level. Ive wanted to do this for the longest time and this seems like the opportune time to do so. I haven't worked out all of the details to this but I just wanted to know how much interest is around for it. Basically the idea is to get a bunch of people and have a carpooling party on the way to Coachella, cause I dont know about you but I am gonna be intoxicated at this amazing show. Everybody would chip in an even amount for the rental of the bus and I am sure a driver will come with the deal. From previous research I know there is a company in Malibu that does this.

So basically can everyone post up this ideas or opinions on the subject and how down you are about it. I think its an awesome idea and im really hoping it works out. By the way...I live in Redondo Beach so the meeting point might be somewhere around here, i.e. Torrance area.

fyi....my email is fuks.mikhail@gmail.com if anybody wants to contact me. I will post further once I get more details. Thanks for reading and I hope you guys dig this.

Default Re: Renting a bus for carpool from South Bay Cali---NEED TO READ!!

bump bump bump guys....i think this is gonna be great....and nobody has to drive...

I think I can get the price down to 20 bucks a person...write your comments.

bumpity bump bump bump

bump

i want in! torrance south bay bus carpool