Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: My Review of Sasquatch! Festival 2008

Default My Review of Sasquatch! Festival 2008

What a weekend. Great bands. Great venue. Great view. Great weather, for the most part. Great people. Terrible food. Great weekend. But let's just get right into the review

Saturday:
    We arrived later then we had hoped on Saturday, so we had to miss Dengue Fever, who my girlfriend was really looking to. I was too, but she was really bummed about missing them.
    We came into the festival and headed straight to the mainstage and came into Beirut's set about 20ish minutes through. They were a great way to start off the festival. Their extensive use of many instruments was really impressive. No photos.
    After that was Ozomatli. I remember before and after Coachella 07, there was some Ozomatli hating going on around here, but I thought their set was really fun. It wasn't anything amazing, but it was fun. I have a couple photos, but neither are really that great... and nobody probably cares.
    After this, I went over to the Yeti stage to see Vince Mira and the Roy Kay Trio. The Roy Kay Trio first played 2 songs by themselves and pretty much everyone was sitting down bobbing their heads to their old style country/rockabilly sound. But then Vince Mira came out... a 15 year old Spanish boy from Seattle. Everyone was still siting... then he started to sing, and dear Lord was it ever amazing. He sounded EXACTLY like Johnny Cash. It grabbed everyone attention and suddenly everyone stood up and was dancing. Vince Mira looked overwhelmed and overjoyed. What makes it even more amazing is that when he talks, he sounds like a regular 15 year old boy. He played a bunch of Johnny Cash covers as well as his own, which were all great as well. His second song he played was I Walk The Line, and then he ended his set with 4 Cash tunes in a row. Folsom Prison Blues, Ring of Fire, Big River and Get Rhythm. It was a great set which I thoroughly enjoyed.

After Vince Mira, I headed straight for the Wookie Stage to get a spot for Crudo! I actually caught the last 10 minutes of Destroyer, and it sounded really great... but I was SO ready for Mike Patton. As soon as Destroyer ended, I went straight through everyone leaving and managed to get a spot just left of centre in the front row! As for Crudo, they were really fun. Mike Patton is such an showman. He got a little girl and her dad up on stage, and he looked confused as to why he did it, but he looked like he was having a blast. The band sounded REALLY tight and Crudo's songs sounded great. It was like Peeping, but it seemed to be a lot heavier, and alot funkier. Also, them ending the set with Life of Mars was fucking great.
    Mike Patton also made fun of me personally. Yup. No joke. I was made of fun by Mike Patton himself. It kinda stung at first, but it is also pretty funny and also pretty cool to he choose to adress me, this was before he made fun of me. He asked me a question and I answered... and he made fun of my lisp. I don't know how many of you have met me and noticed, but I do have a but of a lisp. I can usualy control it, but I wasn't think when he pointed me in the crowd.. But yes anyways, it went something along the lines of this.
    MP: "What do you all do here? Who are you seeing after? For instance, YOU!" *points at me* "Who are you seeing after this?"
    Me: *after overcoming the initial second of shock... and yell the first thing which comes to my mind. The truth* "MODEST MOUSE"
    MP: "Modesth Mouth? Seriously? Is that a fucking lisp? Get the fuck outta here!"
    Me: *shrug my shoulders and turn around pretending to leave*
    MP: "Just kidding. I'm sorry, that was really mean of me, but I had to call you out"
    But yes... here are some pictures...

After Crudo I grabbed some food and went over to catch some of MIA. I am not sure if some of you know, but I have said many times they I cannot stand MIA. But since I had the time, I figured I would give her a chance live. I have heard she is a blast and since I tell people they really have to see Gogol Bordello live whether they like their recorded music or not, I figured it would be only fair. To be completely honest, it was painfull. MIA is just not my cup of tea.
    However, it was worth it for Modest Mouse. They were excellent, and so was the set list. One of my favourite albums of all time is The Lonesome Crowded West, and they played Truckers Atlas, Trailer Trash and Doin' The Cockroack, so I was overjoyed. They also only played 4 songs from the new album, which was awesome. In fact, the show was so great I forgot to take pictures.
    Then came R.E.M. . It was actually pretty funny, as soon as Modest Mouse ended, the crowd at the front of the stage completely changed. It went from young hipsters to grown men and women. Also, right as Modest Mouse ended, it started pissing rain. When R.E.M. hit the stage, Peter Buck actually slipped and fell. He got up right away, bowed and made a joke out of it though. Speaking of jokes, Micheal Stipe was making wisecracks all night. Anyways, their set was great. A solid performance from beginning to end. As I said in the REM set list tread, Losing My Religion is perhaps the best song I have ever heard performed live. Also, the encore opening with Orange Crush was fucking awesome. They also played a song which afterward Michael Stipe said to Buck "Buck, how many times have we played the song in the last 25 years?" "Two Michael." "Ahh. 2." Anyone who was there remember which song it was? And it wasn't IgnoreLand. It was a great set and a great way to end the first night.

That would have been a great shot if that hand wasn't in the way...

Sunday:
    I actually forgot my camera Sunday, but I have pictures on my girlfriends camera, so when she has them uploaded and sent to me, I will post them here. Sunday was by far the most laid back day. Also, it was my least favourtite day of the festival, which is funny considering The Cure were my main reason for attending.
    My day started off at the main stage with 65daysofstatic, who were excellent. It was really, really great hard rocking instrumental music. Seriously, it rocked so hard... but I wouldn't really call it heavy. The melodies these guys created were so excellent and engaging, I wanted to leave to catch another band, but couldn't. A great way to start off the day.
    After I went to the Wookie stage and checked out What Made Milwaukee Famous, the band I wanted to leave 65daysofstatic for. Thank god I didn't. I really enjoyed their recorded music, but live it kind of fell flat. I think the song I enjoyed most, from what I heard, was their cover of Billy Joel's "You May Be Right."
    After this I headed to grab some food by the Yeti stage, and my girlfriend and I ended up watching J. Tillman, a solo acoustic singer/songwriter type guy. He was enjoyable. He was very shy and made jokes. Also, while we were watching him, faxman75 satdown at out table, without even realizing it was him... so we talked for a while. After that I headed down to the mainstage and caught the beginning of Cold War Kids. Honestly, I did not think they were very good at all. I liked the couple songs I heard on their myspace, but what I heard at Sasquatch I was not impressed with. So I headed to the Wookie stage and watched White Rabbits who were really, really good. Their sound is kind of hard to explain, but it was really fun and really danceable. The crowd dug them too. One of my favorite sets of Sunday, that is for sure.
    Afte White Rabbits I went to the Yeti stage and watched The Cops, who I saw at Bumbershoot last September and enjoyed. After that I headed to the mainstage and caugh the last two songs of Tegan & Sara, which were pretty good. I am not bummed I missed them, I'm just saying. Anyways, we headed down there so we could get a good spot for The Presidents of the United States of America. They were really fun and rediculous. The singer/bassist played a 2 string bass and the guitarist played a 3 stringed guitar. They were a fun mid day act, that is for sure. The crowd went nut when they played Bol Weevil and Lump, and even moreso when they played peaches.
    After PUSA ended, I grabbed some more food... and tried to decide what to do with the rest of my evening. I really, REALLY wanted to be in the front circle for The Cure, but the only way I was garunteed to get there, was to sit throught Death Cab for Cutie's set. I don't hate Death Cab, I'm just not a big fan. In the end, I decided to sit through Death Cab. I showed back up at the mainstage toward the end of Micheal Franti's set and I enjoyed what I heard. After he ended, I was able to make my way into the front circle and prepared myself for Death Cab For Cutie. They weren't terrible... but they were much to watch live. Also, Ben Gibbard made one of the LAMEST coments of all time.
    BG: I am wearing black for two reasons tonight. One, I wear black on the outside, to show how I feel... on the inside. And two, because I am so fucking excited to see the Cure! Woo!
    I couldn't believe he said that. " wear black on the outside, to show how I feel... on the inside." Ugh. But after Death Cab ended, some of the crowd left the front and I was able to get pretty close to the front of the stage for The Cure. And it was well worth it. The Cure were excellent. I can't believe how great Robert Smith voice sounds. He looks like he is falling apart, but he sounded great, as did the rest of the band. The set list was great too, I was very excited when they played The Walk. However, I can't believe they didn't play Friday I'm In Love, and I was really hoping to hear Lovecats. But still, it was a great set. Everyone went crazy when they opened up the second encore with Boys Don't Cry. If anyone has the Cure setlist for Sasquatch, I would greatly appreciate it.
    All in all, I am glad Sunday wasn't the last day of Sasquatch. The Cure were amazing. There were some other great acts as well, but it Sunday wasn't as good as Saturday, and it can't compare to how awesome the Monday to come ended up being.

Monday:
    On paper, it looked like Monday was the best day of the festival. After it played out, Monday was by FAR the best day of the festival. What blew my mind was how many people left Sunday night and Monday morning. I just couldn't believe it. Myself, and all the other people I went with, as well as with a number of people I talked to thought Monday was the best day of the festival, and this was before Monday actually happened. All I know is that anyone who went to Sasquatch on Saturday and Sunday, but skipped Monday, made a HUGE mistake.
    So I went inside and went to the mainstage right away because I was waiting for the Hives and I had heard about Matt Costa, but didn't know much of his music. So I figured... why not. I was seriously impressed with him. He was a pretty funny guy and his music was a great way to start off the last day of Sasquatch.

Next came The Hives... and man did they ever bring it. I seriously love the Hives so much. It was pretty hot when The Hives hit the stage, but it did not hinder their performance one bit. They band was giving it their all and Pelle was crazy as ever. I wish I took some pictures of Pelle climbing up stuff, but I was having too much fun just watching. But yes, he was climbing everything he could. At one point he jumped on an amp to try to climb up a ladder... and the amp tipped over as he was on it, so he had no choice but to grab the incredibly unstable ladder. The one thing I found weird was... a lot of people I talked too at Sasquatch had only heard about the Hives, and claimed to not know any of their music. As well, the people that were at the Hives, seemed to know their new music much, much better then their old music. They got almost NO reaction to Die Alright! and when I saw them in Vancouver in Febuary, that was one of the songs the crowd dug the most. However, everyone went nuts when they played Tick Tick Boom. Even Hate To Say I Told You So got minimal reaction. Anyways, it was a great show.

After the Hives I went and got some food and water... because I was very tired. I watched this band called Say Hi. Formerly, Say Hi To Your Mom. They were pretty good. The seemed genuinely surprised anyone was watching them while Built To Spill were playing. Then the lead singer made a comment how he thought Death Cab was the best band he had seen all weekend, so I took that as my cue to leave. I went over to the mainstage to watch the end of Built To Spill, and low and behold a few minutes later, who sits beside? Ivankay himself. Great guy. Him and my girlfriend ended up talking camera for a while. (Oh and by the way, that is a great picture of Becky and I. Thanks for taking that.) But he had some errands to run and I wanted to a good spot for Rodrigo y Grabriela.
    My my how quickly things have changed since 07. It was crazy trying to get into the front circle for Rodrigo y Gabriela. Everyone wanted in. Well I guess the Gobi was packed in 07, but now the mainstage at Sasquatch was packed. Not only that though... but Rodrigo and Gabriella themselves are different. Especially Rodrigo. He stood up almost the entire time this performance, while at Coachella, he only stood up once, maybe twice. They also talked a lot less. However, despite all the differences it was a great performance. Those two have such great chemistry and make such incredible, beautiful and danceable music. At one point during their show, Gabriela guitar wouldn't work. I was so close I could hear it acoustically, but thats not good for everyone else. So she stormed over to the soundbooth and she looked PISSED OFF. I bet she was giving them hell back there. She is one fiesty lady, I wou'd HATE to get on her bad side. Anyways, in the meantime, Rodrigo decided to do a guitar solo... and it was awesome. He started off with Master of Puppets, then went into Battery and finished off with Seven Nation Army. He went between the 3 flawlessly and made up his own bridges into each. It sounded great. After he guitar was fixed they went right on through and finished their set. It certianly wasn't as incredible as Coachell 07 in the Gobi, but it was a great performance nonetheless.

After that I rushed right to the Wookie stage, where Battles were playing next. What can I say... Battles absoltely anihilated. They were so fucking spot on it was rediculous. I enjoyed their Coachella set, but this performance was far superior. They seemed to be playing a little tighter and having more fun with their set. The crowd was also great. Everyone was dancing, bobbing their heads or something. Atlas was phenomenal. Its is hard to put into words how great their set was, so I will let the pictures do the talking. Battles aren't something to be fucked with live... or else they will fuck your mind.

After this I went back to the mainstage and it was time for The Mars Volta. Cedric seriously had to have been coked out of his mind. They came on stage and 2 minutes into their first jam, Cedric took the drummer's cymbal and threw it out into the crowd! Then, not to long after, he tried to steal the camera man's camera. Security tried to get Cedric away, but Omar came and kicked the security guard's hands and mouthed at them to fuck off. Right after this, Cedric them grabbed an onstage fan and thew it into the crowd... and this was all in the first 5 minutes. I couldn't believe it. It was extremely entertaining. As for them music wise, well, the band sounded great... I would say them jammed to long some of the time, but that wasn't that problem. The problem was the setlist sucked. Harsh. NOTHING from Deloused and the only track from Frances the Mute was Cygnus... Vismund Cygnus. I still enjoyed their set, but it was nowhere near as good as the last couple times I saw them. If you weren't a Mars Volta fan, then I am pretty positive you would have hated their set at Sasquatch. However, you still would have probably been entertained by Cedrics antics for the first 5 minutes. I just wish I got a picture of Cedric throwing the cymbal into the crowd.

Then came the Flaming Lips. Dear Lord was I not ready for that show. It exceeded far, far, FAR beyond my expectations. It was perhaps the best show I have ever seen/experienced in my entire life. When the UFO landed I knew I was in for a treat I wasn't expecting though. It was excellent from beginning end. Wayne Coyne rolled right over top of me in his bubble ball. After he got back on stage they began to play Race For The Prize and it sounded excellent. But the stage... the giant confetting cannons, Wayne's confetti guns, the dancing Telletubies, the LED screen behind them, the inflatable costumes... it was amazing. Also, Wayne's Led Zeppelin story was hilarious.
    WC: When I first heard this song when I was 10 years old, I imagined everyone at the Led Zeppelin show, when they played this song, would take off all of their clothes and run around naked... Now please everyone, make my childhood fantasy come true. Take off your clothes and run around naked.
    Those obviously weren't his exact words, but it was something along those lines. Also, don't think the naked girls who ran onstage were planned. Wayne looked confused, yet at the same time incredibly overjoyed. Either way, it was really funny. One of my favorite moments of the show was the sing along to Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots. It was a very slowed down, minimal version, and it sounded magical. Everyone in the crowd was singing a long and smiling. It was great. I think the crowd is actually what powers Wayne Coyne. He plays off of the audience. After, I think it was the Yeah Yeah Yeah Song and after Wayne's poltical speech, everyone in the crowd put up peace signs, and he actually begand to cry. You could tell it actually touched him. The entire show was just unbelievable. You had to be there. Oh! They also played Flight Test, which I was insanely excited about, considering I have never seen it on any of their set lists before. The show was shorter then I thought, and they didn't play She Don't Use Jelly, but I honestly cannot complain. It was too incredible of an experience. I will let the pictures do the rest of the talking. The Flaming Lips UFO show for Coachella 2009 anyone?

Wayne rolling right over me.

Sasquatch 2008 was an awesome experience. Monday made it completely worth it, but the weekend as a whole was great. It certainly is no Coachella though. Having Coachella be my first music festival has made a little spoiled I think. I think this review is long enough though. I hope all who went had an excellent weekend, and I hope all who have read this atleast enjoyed living it somewhat vicariously through this.
    Last edited by rage patton; 05-29-2008 at 12:25 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    And it's been long established that Chris hates fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatinisbad View Post
    I took my niece this year and it was her first Coachella. It was so fun to see it through her eyes. She thought it felt like a magical scene from Shreck. The one where all the fairy tale creatures meet for the first time in Shreck's swamp.

Judgy McMarco TeamCoachellaHellYeah's Avatar

Default Re: My Review of Sasquatch! Festival 2008

so Mars Volta sucked?
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Reviewers who note the size of the crowd are dumb fucks.
    COACHELLA's: 2001. 2002. 2003. 2004. 2005. 2006. 2007. 2008. 2009. 2010. 2011. 2012. 2013. 2014. 2015.

Mike Patton made fun of you?... That's ironic. Or something. lol
    Upcoming Shows:
    * Dillon Francis + Anamanaguchi -- December 28th

Going to Weekend 1 of Coachella 2014

Cara. Don't judge a man for not being able to formulate a coherent thought. On an internet forum of all places.

Coachella Junkie schoolofruckus's Avatar

Modest Mouse played "Trucker's Atlas"? That is fucking RAD. I'd be in heaven if they play that shit tomorrow night at the Bowl.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    The childless 20-something year olds on the board who find a 50 something year old man fucking teenage prostitutes distasteful will probably change the hum of their tune once they produce babies, definitely. That's the missing link.

I didn't like Mars Volta before Sasquatch, and I didn't really like them at Sasquatch. I think the one thing I really don't like about them is that their songs never end! They're all needlessly 6-7 minutes long with about 5 false endings of random noise and high pitch wailing for like 3 minutes. I can understand if they go that route for a couple songs, but when it's nearly every song, it gets annoying.

Was it just me or were a lot of early bands cursed with rookie sound guys? The New Pornographers looked super pissed at their sound guys and just didn't seem happy performing because they couldn't hear each other, and we were so excited to see Neko was back from her injury! Same goes for Matt Costa. How stupid do you have to be to not notice that the house music is still blaring out of the speakers while Matt is trying to perform his first song???

Tegan and Sara were great. Their banter is fantastic. I like bands who interact with their audience and each other.

Michael Franti had the whole floor moving the whole set. So glad he came back.

The Cure. I dunno what to say. The band was tight. Robert Smith sounded great, but come one man. SAY SOMETHING. I only stayed for the first hour and all I ever heard him say between songs is "Thank You." You're the headliner. Talk to your audience/fans. The music is all well and good, but I find it boring when you don't interact at all.

The Flaming Lips. Crazy spectacle. How do you become a band that gets to a point and thinks. I want to do a show that has a lighting rig that looks like a UFO, then I'll come out in a bubble roll around the audience, have a bunch of teletubbies and other creatures to the sides, have a megaphone that shoots smoke, and a camera by the mic that shoots a closeup of me and also have strobe light hanging from my neck? Oh and I want a bunch of naked girls to come out dancing for one song. Wow.

R.E.M.- One of the coolest headling acts I've ever seen. I was hoping for a couple of more hits but what we got was wonderful.

Rage: So that was you Patton was making fun of. That's hilarious! Damn. If I'd have known I would've kept my video camera rolling. I might actually have to check now to see if I did or not.
    My main concert footage YouTube Channel
    http://www.youtube.com/magmazing

My Backup channel: http://www.youtube.com/magmazingmusic

My website: http://www.magmazingmusic.com

I am glad you sacked up and saw 65daysofstatic. Was I right about them or what?
    For your health

So, I've met Ben Gibbard a few times, and despite liking their music, he's a smart guy with a lame sense of humor. I'm pretty sure that black comment was his attempt at trying to be funny, as miserable is that sounds. The last time I talked to him, he said he still gets serious stage fright and says stupid stuff on stage, perfect example.

I also agree in regards to Trucker's Atlas, I can't even remember the last time I saw MM play that... God I wish they didn't suck now...

Hey, Chris Walla had a case of the stupids at Coachella with his Bonnaroo comment; I think Ben's allowed to make a couple of dumb statements.

Then again, there was the Prince thing... Whatever.

I would have enjoyed them regardless, methinks, but they are so not a festival band, lol.
    Upcoming Shows:

Cara. Don't judge a man for not being able to formulate a coherent thought. On an internet forum of all places.

Did anyone else (that was there) notice all the tweens?

wow Mike Patton's a dick.

sssweet review! No really, sssuper job, sssensssational!!

just givin you a hard time Rage, glad you had fun!!

Sounds like a great weekend, I wish I could've made it.

Mars Volta have been getting progressively worse each time I see them and this last tour took the cake. Rage you should be happy Patton made fun of you even though it was a low blow, but he makes fun of everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceArthur32 View Post
    theres nothing gay about snowballing...

Pwned by Mike Patton. Wow.

I know someone that totally cockteased him.
    8/20 SISU and Tanlines @ Sayers Club, 8/21 The Zombies @ Santa Monica Pier, 8/23-24 FYF Fest, 9/10 Swans @ Roxy, 9/18 Neutral Milk Hotel & Daniel Johnston @ Hollywood Bowl, 9/19 Tokimonsta @ El Rey, 9/30 Cibo Matto @ the Roxy, 10/3-4 Desert Stars, 10/9 Zola Jesus @ El Rey, 10/16 Massive Attack @ Greek Theater, 10/22-25 CMJ, 10/26 Asobi Seksu & Slowdive @ Royale

You guys do realize that Ben's comment is an infamous Smiths lyric, right? (Unlovable) Still, I hate him and felt like he was a douche for using it at that point. (Anyone else saying it probably would have amused me).

I couldn't believe that was you that Patton teased. We figured you were up front somewhere though, and I think someone (fax?) even wondered if that was you talking to him.

magmazing - The rumor is that Robert has been very sick for the last week or so of shows and had laryngitis. That would certainly explain the less than usual batter and that they seemed to change key on some of the older songs (and that Robert was just flat out avoiding any high notes).

Anyway - the setlist that was posted elsewhere, seems right to my memory:
    http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homep...s/may2508.html

Was I the only one on this board that saw Ghostland Observatory on Monday night?
    U MAD?

Probably.
    Upcoming Shows:

I would have loved to check out Ghostland, but Jamie Lidell being delayed 30 minutes pretty much killed that idea since I didn't want to miss The Lips' UFO landing.
    My main concert footage YouTube Channel
    http://www.youtube.com/magmazing

My Backup channel: http://www.youtube.com/magmazingmusic

My website: http://www.magmazingmusic.com

That's too bad, because it was probably one of the best shows they've done. I think everyone here will be pleasantly surprised if they are added to the Coachella 2009 line up.
    U MAD?

I respect most of Mike Patton's music, but he sure is an asshole eh? I remember seeing Peeping Tom perform at Detour & he did the same thing to a 6 year old girl who was sitting on her dad's shoulder. I forget exactly what he was saying to her, but it got really awkward as it went on for way too long. I lost a lot of respect for him that night. It's one thing to call out a douchebag in the crowd & make fun of them, but to be such an asshole to a child is unforgiveable.

Quote Originally Posted by magmazing View Post
    I would have loved to check out Ghostland, but Jamie Lidell being delayed 30 minutes pretty much killed that idea since I didn't want to miss The Lips' UFO landing.
    Yea, that did kinda suck. Especially since Jamie Lidell's set was kinda weird in a bad way. However, for the die hard Ghostland fans it was bittersweet, because the night was nearly fully upon us before the first song was played.
    U MAD?

DETAILS ABOUT THE FLAMING LIPS

I so wanted to go to this because of 65daysofstatic (and of course The Cure and R.E.M.).

Thanks for that great and detailed review, rage/Josh.

More picz, plz. *Yes, ivankay/Mike?, we are waiting! *

Ben's comment didn't seem too bad. It looked like a great place for a concert. You make no mention of any food highlights. Sweet Leaf?
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

Quote Originally Posted by idrive1life View Post
    I *Yes, ivankay/Mike?, we are waiting! *
    i'm going to try to get over my need to upload things as they happened chronologically and just get a bunch up there. To show you another piece of that attempt, 2 people i met on Day 3:

Last edited by ivankay; 09-28-2008 at 06:46 AM.

I approve that nice & cool haircut. Someday I'm going to meet (err introduce myself to) that cool dude (and dudette ... ooh, I did not see her at Coachella). FUCK MIKE PATTON! *Time to change that board handle name Josh heh heh j/k*
    Last edited by idrive1life; 05-28-2008 at 06:51 PM.

Um... Just saying... Ragejosh doesn't really sound right...
    Upcoming Shows:

I also disapprove that user name. ragebordello sounds good to me. hehheh

Hahaha...Patton is always clowing on someone during his shows.

I wouldn't take anything to heart, Josh, he's almost expected to do that shit during every show.

Disclosure - October 12 - Reno, NV.
    Treasure Island Music Festival - October 19 - San Francisco, CA.
    Portugal, The Man - October 22 - Reno, NV.
    Cut Copy - October 31 - Reno, NV.
    Phoenix w/ Alt-J - December 5 - Reno, NV.

COACHELLA '07, '08, '09, '11, '13

He didn't pick on anyone at the SF show, Greg, he just asked the crowd what the fuck they were doing there once or twice.

He should have made fun of the meathead bros though...
    Upcoming Shows: