Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Noticing a DECLINE in people with good music tastes attending coachella

Default Noticing a DECLINE in people with good music tastes attending coachella

---
    Last edited by WastedTime; 09-28-2011 at 12:52 AM.

Default Re: Noticing a DECLINE in people with good music tastes attending coachella

I love it when people misspell "intelligence".

Default Re: Noticing a DECLINE in people with good music tastes attending coachella

fuck you dude, who cares if someone has what you think is "bad" music taste, just let it be.

Somebody was talking about how incredible Jack Johnson was before Prince and acted as if Jack bringing out whats-his-name was as epic as a Smiths reunion. Lulz.
    7/26 Au Revoir Simone @ The Roxy, 8/1 Arcade Fire, the Unicorns, Dan Deacon at the Forum, 8/2 Burger a-Go-Go, @ Observatory, 8/9 Warpaint @ Observatory, 8/10 Warpaint @ The Ace, 8/23-24 FYF Fest, 9/11 Swans @ Roxy, 9/18 Neutral Milk Hotel @ Hollywood Bowl, 9/19 Chvrches @ Palladium, 9/30 Cibo Matto @ the Roxy, 10/9 Zola Jesus @ El Rey, 10/16 Massive Attack @ Greek Theater, 10/26 Asobi Seksu & Slowdive @ Royale

I don't know what is actually worse; Coachella with elitist music snobs or so-called scenesters with questionable taste in music.

Better yet--who cares? Enjoy it in your own manner.

Yeah, it doesn't really matter unless they ruin it for everyone by booing the non-aggro bands playing before aggro bands, setting stuff on fire, etc.

But then again, if a lot of people start demanding crappy bands, we might get them.
    7/26 Au Revoir Simone @ The Roxy, 8/1 Arcade Fire, the Unicorns, Dan Deacon at the Forum, 8/2 Burger a-Go-Go, @ Observatory, 8/9 Warpaint @ Observatory, 8/10 Warpaint @ The Ace, 8/23-24 FYF Fest, 9/11 Swans @ Roxy, 9/18 Neutral Milk Hotel @ Hollywood Bowl, 9/19 Chvrches @ Palladium, 9/30 Cibo Matto @ the Roxy, 10/9 Zola Jesus @ El Rey, 10/16 Massive Attack @ Greek Theater, 10/26 Asobi Seksu & Slowdive @ Royale

I've noticed a decline in people who notice declines in things.

Quote Originally Posted by WastedTime View Post

Some kid this year right before booka shade told me that booka shade has the same sound setup that Underworld does, and so I then told him he was an idiot and has no real friends who actually have any intellegence and sifted back towards the back of the tent. Anyone else noticing this ???
    Your whole post was fucking retarded, but, what the hell does this have anything to do with bad music taste?

Disclosure - October 12 - Reno, NV.
    Treasure Island Music Festival - October 19 - San Francisco, CA.
    Portugal, The Man - October 22 - Reno, NV.
    Cut Copy - October 31 - Reno, NV.
    Phoenix w/ Alt-J - December 5 - Reno, NV.

COACHELLA '07, '08, '09, '11, '13

That would be the death of Coachella for me--the insertion of bands for the sake of infusing fabricated popularity.

However, in the 4 that I've been to, it hasn't been the case.

Thanks Jeebus!

Every time Nico Dread posts, the avatar makes me think it's Dani, and then it's not.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

way to be coherent.
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

also, friend, you're scraping the bottom of the barrel then complaining that it's dregs.

my head hurts

Young blood

fuck music.

I think I love this thread. WastedTime, tell us about yourself.

Tell me about your childhood. I would like to hear an anecdote or two. Maybe a fun one and a sad one.

Young blood

Wanna have sex? im frustrated, out of town and cant find ANY whors, I almost begging
    Im 12.
    Last edited by Young blood; 05-25-2008 at 09:48 PM.

While that's both fun AND sad, it doesn't really qualify as an anecdote. Thank you for your participation, though. Everyone will get a trophy.

so im pretty much a jack ass for the most part.

mmmmmmhmmmmmm
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

Young blood

inches.

LOL <3!

That's inappropriate.

GLORIOUS BRAINFUCK!!! SARCASM!!! gasp, pointless post.... you and everyone else on this thread no's im not fucking together and probably not even making any sense. your post is pointless, So is this one, way to go for starting a downward spiral of shitty insults
    i think you're an alias.

which, of course, is pointless.

Hint Wastedtime from New Jersey

Young blood

kitt katt.

Aliases are ghey.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

Aliai

alias-shaped snickers bars.

Quote Originally Posted by Boourns View Post
    Somebody was talking about how incredible Jack Johnson was before Prince and acted as if Jack bringing out whats-his-name was as epic as a Smiths reunion. Lulz.
    who did Jack bring out?
    RAPE STOVE

white power?!

Matt Costa

tl;dr