Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Random Coachella Facts and History....

Default Re: Random Coachella Facts and History....

don't get me wrong. if it makes you have a good time, enjoy yourself. but don't give me the details of your experimentations.
    Mazxy star was nice and dreamy robightm crowd wouldn't follow no photo request. First time in the green room. Mmm free beer and wine.glad I got to see them Cruz I missed Coachella 3012

Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar

A sentence like that also promotes concerts.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

And if you don't want the details I'd say it's your responsibility to not fucking read. It's hardly our responsibility to edit ourselves for you. Maybe Gaypalm should be forced to leave the "gay" out of his name to cater to homophobes.

What about that actually, Gay? Homosexuality has health risks associated with it too, does it not? Should you have to conceal parts of your life under the auspice that discussing such things is promoting a dangerous lifestyle?
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

You promote gay shit harder than Gay, gay.

Well unlike Gay, I'm not prejudiced.

I bet gay snorts huge lines off the crack young 19-year old gays. That's what I would do if I didn't suppress my urges.

For drug use that is.

You really think it's an important difference that you can only get 15 year old gays?

Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    And if you don't want the details I'd say it's your responsibility to not fucking read. It's hardly our responsibility to edit ourselves for you. Maybe Gaypalm should be forced to leave the "gay" out of his name to cater to homophobes.

What about that actually, Gay? Homosexuality has health risks associated with it too, does it not? Should you have to conceal parts of your life under the auspice that discussing such things is promoting a dangerous lifestyle?
    that's ridiculous, randy.

all of what you wrote.

fyi, i do shrug off drug use comments. and i focus on what the post has to do with the thread/ tangent.

and c'mon. leave gay alone. the only way his name would be offensive is if it was "nocondomrandompartnerspalmsprings"
    Mazxy star was nice and dreamy robightm crowd wouldn't follow no photo request. First time in the green room. Mmm free beer and wine.glad I got to see them Cruz I missed Coachella 3012

Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    You really think it's an important difference that you can only get 15 year old gays?
    I would hope so.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenidogx View Post
    that's ridiculous, randy.

all of what you wrote.

fyi, i do shrug off drug use comments. and i focus on what the post has to do with the thread/ tangent.

and c'mon. leave gay alone. the only way his name would be offensive is if it was "nocondomrandompartnerspalmsprings"
    So drug endorsers should find a three letter word that implies all the awesome that comes with drug use?

Well thank you for "shrugging off" our comments. But frankly, you have no fucking business being offended by it in the first place. No more than I do being offended at Gay's cocksucking.

i'm not offended, yeah?

i just don't think it's necessary to emphasize how drugs are cool. it's encouraging to people that may not be stable enough for drug use.

as for gay, when he appears in a thread, usually other people bring up his lifestlye choice. i usually see him posting hilarious pictures.

I don't think you get the point. I don't see why anyone should have to edit anything they do on the grounds that it immorally influences others. If Gay or anyone for that matter wanted to mention their love of sucking cock at a show I don't see how we have any business telling them otherwise. Similarly, you don't have any business telling me that I shouldn't be able to discuss my drug use. It's my motherfucking lifestyle choice.

i've never read anyone say, "you should try cock, it's amazing".

feel free to write what you want. but do you think i should be informed what you had in your system that weekend? you were intoxicated or really fucked up- i get it. keep it to yourself and discuss the fucking topic.

I don't think it's your prerogative to dictate to me what the fucking topic is. This is part of the problem with people like yourself--you seem to think that everyone ought to have to adjust to what you find acceptable. I'll discuss whatever the fuck I feel is pertinent about the weekend, and you can either deal with it or get fucked.

randy, you ignorant slut.

i dont go around and reply to every drug poster and tell them to be polite.
    i just want to you to acknowledge the possibility that the constant drug references on this board may be enablers and could be fatally dangerous.

i'm also saying that i would prefer drug users to keep to themselves. but i'm not suggesting that they be banned or anything. and i'm not expecting anyone to change their habits for me. i get it. you are cool and abuse.
    coachella is about the music and art- above anything else. drug use is a part of it, but it's behind fun, peace, and coming together.

Once again, it's not up to you to decide what Coachella is about. It's ridiculous that you're trying to dictate to me what constitutes Coachella. But there's no point in having this conversation, you're a blatantly close-minded ignoramus and it was a mistake to hit View Post in the first place.

Not surprising you're voting for McCain, bigot.

so, you go to coachella by yourself, dont talk to anyone, get high, and the whole time you have earmuffs on?
    got it.

go McCain!
    then the genocide could begin.
    the gays, immigrants, arabs, all other colored, and jews.
    since i'm so loyal, i'll be the first in the gas chamber. one less beaner to worry about.

and GOD bless america.

They'd never execute the spics. You keep voting Republican to retain the honor of being the new indentured servants. Why would you possibly want to kill millions of docile little pets who work for slave wages and keep supporting the evilest white guy on the ballot?

Drugs are illegal & sex is not. Randolph is just jealous.
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

Actually sodomy is still illegal in several states. I wasn't aware the illegality is what dictates whether or not something is dangerous. So should you only be allowed to talk about your faggotry if you live in a state where your sexual practices aren't illegal? Suppose they decided to make them illegal, would you still feel it's a justified filter on your conversation?

Is that a marriage proposal?
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

sodomy isn't limited to gays

Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    i think it was. lovely couple, really.

Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    Lose the bigotry and I'll learn to love the faggotry.

you are sounding more & more like Delta every day

i'll leave the lovebirds alone.
    quit flirting and seal the deal randy!

Sorry, I take it a little personal when people try to condemn my way of life as something that should be kept behind closed doors.

Right when the acid starts kicking in Man Man starts playing, definatley a did that just happen moment.
    I can sleep in till noon anytime I want
    Though there's not many days that I do
    Gotta get up and take on that world
    When your an adult it's no cliche it's the truth