Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Good idea or bad idea

Young blood

Default Re: Good idea or bad idea

<3.

after i get done with em they always cry

Have you considered the possibility that the reason she wants to split from you is that you're somehow simultaneously gay and a pussy? Now that's a real contradiction, which women hate. Plus they're all kinds of touchy about their squishboxes being properly dignified in the public eye, so when she sees you--a dude who could dress up as the personification of female genitalia and still somehow turn it into a big *** parade of gloryholes with high-powered firehoses of AIDS-infected semen with no off switch or limit to the reservoir...

... well, I mean... that's not going to look very confident. Women like confidence.

In other words, have you tried hitting her at all? Try hitting her not too hard just a few times first. If that doesn't work, switch to as hard as you can possibly hit and don't stop until she's unconscious, or looks like she wants to put out.
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop

yablo was right

Meh is totally trying to sound like Pot now

this is gettin creepy
    like Brokendoll va-jay-jay creepy

Bug, since when is it anything new that I go off on an unnecessarily long simile to express how something is gay? Go fuck yourself.

Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thelastgreatman View Post
    Have you considered the possibility that the reason she wants to split from you is that you're somehow simultaneously gay and a pussy? Now that's a real contradiction, which women hate. Plus they're all kinds of touchy about their squishboxes being properly dignified in the public eye, so when she sees you--a dude who could dress up as the personification of female genitalia and still somehow turn it into a big *** parade of gloryholes with high-powered firehoses of AIDS-infected semen with no off switch or limit to the reservoir...

... well, I mean... that's not going to look very confident. Women like confidence.

In other words, have you tried hitting her at all? Try hitting her not too hard just a few times first. If that doesn't work, switch to as hard as you can possibly hit and don't stop until she's unconscious, or looks like she wants to put out.
    LOL, or to be more serious, i was thinking earlier that the second you stop talking to her and move on is the second she'll become interested again. that's your opportunity to indifferently turn her down (and possibly call her the wrong name). the tables will then turn in your favour and you will essentially "win" while she will be reduced to desperate drunk texts on a saturday night while she then settles on sloppy drunk sex with some pussy. the best revenge, IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

In case you are located in SoCal, incredibly vaginatorious thread starter, you might want to consider bailing on the entire operation in the face of the overwhelming likelihood of the following possibilities:

You are from So Cal and she is not, in which case you're a passive aggressive douchebag so you should give up.

She is from So Cal and you are not, in which case the bitch is crazy, RUN.

You are both from SoCal--murder suicide is the only way to go.

Jesus christ, alright alright I get the point, try to move on and man up. Not the easiest thing while still in love, but alright. God damn.

Love is an intoxicating illusion like any other drug addiction. Your brain is merely releasing happy chemicals to try to trick you into having to procreate. Take it to heart now 'cause as soon as you're finally away from her you'll wonder how the fuck you were ever so tunnel visioned about a relatively unremarkable person.

Probably a shitty lay too.

Love is an intoxicating illusion like any other drug addiction. Your brain is merely releasing happy chemicals to try to trick you into having to procreate. Take it to heart now 'cause as soon as you're finally away from her you'll wonder how the fuck you were ever so tunnel visioned about a relatively unremarkable person.

so very true man. love got me a warrant in california, but thankfully, i was a minor at the time

just wait, once you turn 21, you'll have access to a whole new level of drunk pussy, the easiest to hit.

Damn Randing...that one is on target!!!

Damn woman even agreed to hang out today as long as I promised not to "be all over her" ... so now idea how to take that, seeing she knows I still have feelings with her but still risks chilling with me.

Even though she did still want to be just friends, and thats all this could be.

Quote Originally Posted by SacredxSuperman View Post
    Jesus christ, alright alright I get the point, try to move on and man up. Not the easiest thing while still in love, but alright. God damn.
    Fuck trying...just do it!!! You'll feel liberated...

Damn woman even agreed to hang out today as long as I promised not to "be all over her" ... so now idea how to take that, seeing she knows I still have feelings with her but still risks chilling with me.

the "friends" thing is very hard to maintain directly after a breakup. there's too much confusion with boundaries and the roles you both will be playing in each other's lives.

the "friends" thing seems to work best (for the most part) after a long amount of time spent apart. you both have to remember how to live life without each other as mates before you can try to live together as friends. i personally though find that after the break-up phase wears off, i have no desire to even be their friends.

unless you haven't had the break-up sex yet. if not, that's what this "hanging out" session MUST be or don't do it at all. cause there's nothing like hot, angry, gotta-prove-yourself break-up sex. i'd take up the whole "having a relationship thing" again with someone just for that =P

Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    the "friends" thing is very hard to maintain directly after a breakup. there's too much confusion with boundaries and the roles you both will be playing in each other's lives.

the "friends" thing seems to work best (for the most part) after a long amount of time spent apart. you both have to remember how to live life without each other as mates before you can try to live together as friends. i personally though find that after the break-up phase wears off, i have no desire to even be their friends.

unless you haven't had the break-up sex yet. if not, that's what this "hanging out" session MUST be or don't do it at all. cause there's nothing like hot, angry, gotta-prove-yourself break-up sex. i'd take up the whole "having a relationship thing" again with someone just for that =P
    that actually occurred on Thursday ... twice ... good times though. So no idea why she agreed to hang out now.

Ivy, let's you and me go somewhere nice and quiet and try to fuck each other into comas without mentioning dating even once, sound good?

fukk hanging out with her Superman !!
    she just wants to see if the leash is working
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Say goodbye to that acid, Greg.

that actually occurred on Thursday ... twice ... good times though. So no idea why she agreed to hang out now.
    one of the two of you needs to grow a pair of balls.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

We better work on her--20 years is long enough to grow a pair when you have the necessary chromosomes. If they can grow an ear on somebody's back they can give this bitch some nuts under her neden.

Coachella Junkie jackstraw94086's Avatar

didn't you just tell a story about her giving into kissing some dude that she "didn't want to"?

Fuck balls, you need to grow some sense first.

Wouldn't it be ironic if that last goodbye lay is the one where she gives you herpes.

my cousin attempted that awhile back...she is now 4 months pregnant and will be having the baby of a guy who cheated on her constantly. good times!

that's what you should do...have break up sex and get her pregnant, then she will be in your life forever.

FOR-EV-ER
    Last edited by JustSteve; 05-19-2008 at 12:09 PM.

so very true man. love got me a warrant in california, but thankfully, i was a minor at the time

just wait, once you turn 21, you'll have access to a whole new level of drunk pussy, the easiest to hit.

lately, many of your posts have been fucking nuts. seems you are too. i want to come home to a boiling rabbit.

Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    my cousin attempted that awhile back...she is now 4 months pregnant and will be having the baby of a guy who cheated on her constantly. good times!
    ask if she would have rather gotten the herps.

Ivy, let's you and me go somewhere nice and quiet and try to fuck each other into comas without mentioning dating even once, sound good?
    it's on. so long as we don't have to sleep together, cause i starfish the bed

Quote Originally Posted by marooko View Post
    lately, many of your posts have been fucking nuts. seems you are too. i want to come home to a boiling rabbit.
    i have no problem being nuts; however my nutsyness doesn't equal boiling rabbits!!! i'm single by choice!!!

my nutsyness equals driving to LA at the age of 16 by myself to see my long-distance boyfriend because a bunch of football players poured anti-freeze down my throat the week prior, falling asleep on the way home, having to drive back to arizona at 110 mph to be in a play that afternoon only to get pulled over by a cop and told that a helicopter had been following me for three hours till he could catch up with me, leaving me with a criminal speeding ticket that i never paid (since i was in enough trouble for going to cali in my mom's car without permission) and thus a warrant.

now that kinda crazy is much more fun than boiling rabbits!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    your cousin fails at abortions.

Young blood

Plz post pics of yourself and your ex. and I will advise you as what to do next.

<b> i hearts Ivy </b>
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Say goodbye to that acid, Greg.

... "starfish the bed?" Do explain, please. Initially I thought you were for some reason sitting in a bed trying to press a perfect impression of your browneye onto the sheets. If so, that's totally gross but I'll put up with it if there's some blowjay in it.

Young blood

Ivy has a posse.

... "starfish the bed?" Do explain, please. Initially I thought you were for some reason sitting in a bed trying to press a perfect impression of your browneye onto the sheets. If so, that's totally gross but I'll put up with it if there's some blowjay in it.
    HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

WOW, not what i meant AT ALL!

my ex says i "starfish the bed". meaning that i lay in the middle on my tummy and stretch out my limbs in all directions. there is no sleeping with me; there is only fighting for space. which is one of the reasons i rarely "sleep" with people

<3 you too, bug!

That's the weirdest fucking sleeping position I've ever heard of.

For the record, after what I'd do to you you'd curl up like a little kitten. Assuming we don't have to rush to the hospital to reattach your vagina after I blast it through your back.

Wow, that was graphic.