Page 593 of 625 FirstFirst ... 588589590591592593594595596597598 ... LastLast
Results 17,761 to 17,790 of 18723

Thread: Next time you try to look hot...

butthurt messiah TheVelvetSmudge's Avatar

Default Re: Next time you try to look hot...

Quote Originally Posted by gmoneyak View Post
    As an artist... this little clip blowing up bigger than any of his recent albums has to hurt. Eminem: Rap superstar, or Leader of the American Chav Movement? You decide.

Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    I had a feeling this was fake. Not that it hasn't happened or will happen because I am sure it has/will but how twerks like that in front of a door? I'm not going to say I knew Kimmel was behind it but just had a feeling it was fake. Also does this prank make Jimmy Kimmel the king of late night now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Why aren't there more good role models for fat people who fall down a lot?

Quote Originally Posted by stinkbutt
    I know it's hard, but try not to turn into GPS. It is just unfortunate for us all.

Arctic Monkeys - 10.25.14 - Comerica Theater
    Coachella - 4.10.15 - 4.12.15 - Empire Polo Grounds

Nothing like Wack City...

I like how wack city is filmed throughout the 310.
    Quote Originally Posted by dj12inches View Post
    What makes me qualified? I've watched EVERY fucking episode of American Idol, and every single episode of The Voice...Forget that I won departmental music awards when I was in the 8th grade choir.

Coachella Junkie nathanfairchild's Avatar

September 16 - Earth
    September 18 - DJ Shadow & Cut Chemist
    September 20 - Skeletonwitch
    September 21 - Nails
    September 23 - Andy Stott
    October 2 - Beck
    October 3-5 - Austin City Limits
    October 10 - Bonobo
    October 20 - Mastodon
    October 23 - 26 - Housecore Horror Festival
    October 29 - The Melvins
    November 7-9 - Fun Fun Fun Fest
    November 18 - Slayer

nicely done.

2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012: II, 2013: I, 2014: I

lolol. Excellent
    Quote Originally Posted by stinkbutt
    I know it's hard, but try not to turn into GPS. It is just unfortunate for us all.

That's so fucked up, but no way any of that wasn't staged.

I think the last part was real. I think he really did kill that guy who is lying on the street.
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

Citizen Brick's 'Breaking Bad' Lego set makes toy meth

"Breaking Bad" play set from Citizen Brick is crafted from more than 500 pieces, including a Walter White minifig and a complete meth lab. As you may have guessed, this isn't an official Lego release.

by Amanda Kooser
    | August 13, 2013 10:42 AM PDT

It turns out that the Lego "Breaking Bad" video game parody wasn't too far off from reality. Citizen Brick has released a Lego Superlab Playset with minifigs and a detailed meth lab. As you've probably gathered by now, this isn't an official Lego release.

The set contains more than 500 pieces, including three custom minifigs. You get a scowling Walter White, Gustavo Fring, and Mike Ehrmantraut. You'll have to provide your own Jesse Pinkman. The set costs $250 and requires an extra 2-3 weeks for delivery because of the complexity.

The wait time and cost may be well worthwhile. The set includes some impressive details, including a surveillance camera, lockers, a skull-and-crossbones poison sign, chemical drums, canisters, and other assorted meth lab equipment. It's sure to provide hours of imaginary meth-making fun.

"Breaking Bad" just started its final run, with the most recent episode racking up an impressive 5.9 million viewers. At least a few of those are bound to be Lego fans. It's a good thing we have a resource like Citizen Brick that is willing to go where no official Lego release dares to tread.

Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidL View Post
    nicely done.

This could've been cut down by about a minute & been more effective. It's just the same thing over & over. And if it wasn't staged, that motherfucker is lucky he didn't get shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by stinkbutt View Post
    It's like finding out an old high school buddy is on meth, and you're not sure if any of the rumors of him giving handies behind Burger King are true but they very likely could be.

This the same zombie prank guy and he did get shot at during that video. I guess this time he targeted college aged kids who wouldn't have a gun?

Quote Originally Posted by Somewhat Damaged View Post
    This could've been cut down by about a minute & been more effective. It's just the same thing over & over. And if it wasn't staged, that motherfucker is lucky he didn't get shot.
    Seriously, my first thought was why isn't anyone even trying to fight back or something. At the very least the last one run him over with the car.

I don't doubt if someone was carrying a gun, this had the potential to go awry.

that shit's gotta be illegal. hilarious, and illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by unit300021 View Post
    Seriously, my first thought was why isn't anyone even trying to fight back or something. At the very least the last one run him over with the car.
    It's about having value for human life, even when that human is stupid enough to run around scaring people dressed up as a movie psycho, even if that person were actually the movie psycho. We don't see people walking around with AK47s all the time in this country because we have gun laws here, and no one wants a vehicular manslaughter charge they can't get out of. I'm actually surprised as many people ran. I would expect people to understand they're being filmed by an amateur prank website college film crew, and respond accordingly (stand there with a what the fuck look on your face, or continue on with your life unaware. The true American way.)

Quote Originally Posted by TheVelvetSmudge View Post
    It's about having value for human life, even when that human is stupid enough to run around scaring people dressed up as a movie psycho, even if that person were actually the movie psycho. We don't see people walking around with AK47s all the time in this country because we have gun laws here, and no one wants a vehicular manslaughter charge they can't get out of. I'm actually surprised as many people ran. I would expect people to understand they're being filmed by an amateur prank website college film crew, and respond accordingly (stand there with a what the fuck look on your face, or continue on with your life unaware. The true American way.)
    No it's about a guy coming at you with a chainsaw presumably to kill you. Remember if this isn't staged none of these people know it's a prank. First thing going through their mind is to run and/or defend themselves. Not "guy coming at me chainsaw, must be a prank I'm going to sit still"

No it's about a guy coming at you with a chainsaw presumably to kill you. Remember if this isn't staged none of these people know it's a prank. First thing going through their mind is to run and/or defend themselves. Not "guy coming at me chainsaw, must be a prank I'm going to sit still"
    This is where Tom should come in to tell you to shut the fuck up, because I'll continue to engage you on the subject of bullshit.

How many times has someone come at you, bro, with a chainsaw? How many people do you know who've been decapitated by maniacs in public wielding chainsaws? Some backwoods hick running at me with a chainsaw, and I'm going to run until I find something to defend myself with. Dude running at me comically wielding a toothless chainsaw downtown? If you think something like that is real, then it probably should be, though it isn't. Durf.

i wanna see the police report that ensued.
    "man making stupid 'prank' video arrested for harassment"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bomboclat View Post
    Sometimes you just reach that level where the only thing that makes sense is to get buck naked.

This is where Tom should come in to tell you to shut the fuck up, because I'll continue to engage you on the subject of bullshit.

How many times has someone come at you, bro, with a chainsaw? How many people do you know who've been decapitated by maniacs in public wielding chainsaws? Some backwoods hick running at me with a chainsaw, and I'm going to run until I find something to defend myself with. Dude running at me comically wielding a toothless chainsaw downtown? If you think something like that is real, then it probably should be, though it isn't. Durf.
    Yes it is comical, watching it after the fact on YouTube. However how many of those people will say it was comical while it was happening? My guess is not much. And no one has come after me with a chainsaw or any other weapon. However there is a lot of crazy people out there that have done fucked up shit so if it does ever happen to me my first thought isn't going to be "it's a prank." That might be your first thought and that is great but that is also the attitude that is going to get you killed if it ever happened to you (legitimately attacked with any weapon, not a prank).

Also how do you know it's toothless? It very well might have been but not like you could tell while it's spinning when it's dark.

I would expect people to understand they're being filmed by an amateur prank website college film crew, and respond accordingly (stand there with a what the fuck look on your face, or continue on with your life unaware. The true American way.)
    No fucking way that would be a typical response. The typical response is what you saw: getting the fuck away from the Texas Chainsaw Massacre guy as fast as possible.
    You really expect unsuspecting people to figure out this is a prank instantly? Sir, you are giving a typical person way more credit than they deserve.
    Last edited by LiquidL; 09-14-2013 at 09:54 PM.

Yes it is comical, watching it after the fact on YouTube. However how many of those people will say it was comical while it was happening? My guess is not much. And no one has come after me with a chainsaw or any other weapon. However there is a lot of crazy people out there that have done fucked up shit so if it does ever happen to me my first thought isn't going to be "it's a prank." That might be your first thought and that is great but that is also the attitude that is going to get you killed if it ever happened to you (legitimately attacked with any weapon, not a prank).

Also how do you know it's toothless? It very well might have been but not like you could tell while it's spinning when it's dark.
    I'm not going to run from some joker in a Friday the 13th Jason getup, and I don't expect a lot of people would. You don't notice any people not giving a fuck about the guy in any of the scenes? If you want to kill me, be sure to wear a Jason mask, kids. Otherwise coming at anyone with a weapon will obviously get a real reaction from any person.

Are you one of those people that gets scared into screaming every other turn at Knott's Scary Farm? Oh, how I pity you.

Come at me wearing a mask, bro.

Why are you morons engaging this motherfucker? When have you ever observed him to have anything remotely worthwhile to discuss?
    It's like finding out an old high school buddy is on meth, and you're not sure if any of the rumors of him giving handies behind Burger King are true but they very likely could be.

You just did, SD. He lives off the reaction of others. We are both feeding the beast at this moment.

1) We're not quoting him.
    2) We're not directing our posts to him.
    3) If he responds to me, I'll be unaware and won't respond.

Totally different situation than people actively engaging him in a debate.

True, but the ignore didn't work with him before. It took him having to say some stupid shit in some random exchange. Sometimes I think we should engage more to let them fuck themselves.

Are you guys these "trolls" I've been hearing about?

How did I ever miss the release of this one?