Thread: Ride From Palm Springs Airport?

Hybrid View

Default Ride From Palm Springs Airport?

in the morning of the 26th my friend and i will be arriving into palm springs, just writing to see if there are any people that may have a car that would be willing to let us hitch a ride, or if there are people flying in as well who would want to share the cost of a cab to the camp grounds?
    oh yea, we are both noobz at coachella as well! cant wait to go!

Default Re: Ride From Palm Springs Airport?

exactly same as you.. 2 of us at psp needs to get to coachella!

lets do piggy back rides? or split a cab or summit.. where u from?

ok so this is on the 26th yeah? what time roughly do you want to head there.. i guess a few hours before 5pm?

see the thing is is that we will be arriving at roughly noon, and camping doesnt open until 5? so we would be down for chillin then hitching a cab and such. We are from milwaukee (hence the kilwaukee, lol, milwaukee thing) where are all you guys from?

from england, yeah we are camping - so if we all meet at the palm springs airport we can get a cab there. just gotta decide on a time and place to meet

Lurker

me and three others fly into palm springs late friday. we dont have a clue how reach the venue other than taxi. would somebody like to share a cab?

hey like i said when i started this thread, me and a friend are totally down with sharing a cab, any one send me a pm if interested

its early days atm, so im not 100% what time doing. all i know is that me and a friend are arriving at psp 7:50pm ~ on the 25th, dont know where we are stayin that night :\ but yeah we will be all up for sharin cab ride / costs to the festival

early the 26th! I am down doods! someone please contact me i am desperately tyring to set this up...also no one has mentioned...how the hell are you guys planning on getting back?! I am planning to fly out early Monday. Someone PM with some ideas..

probably flying from vancouver on the 26th... maybe someone wanna split a cab or is there any busses that head in that direction?

Lurker

What i really need help is getting to the airport monday morning my Plane leaves at 5:40 a.m. which is crappy but it was a good fare, can anyone help??

I also fly in to PSP airport on Thursday the 26th, and am more than willing to split the cost of a :
    1)Cab
    2)Rental Car
    3)gas fare for your car
    4)etc...

Flyin into PSP on the thursday with my Bro (from Toronto CAN) ... were gonna rent a car, so we have somewhere to lock our shit up on the weekend, and it will also give us some freedom of mobility. If anyone wants to throw us some gas cash we could offer a lift to anyone liftless at the airport.

flying in from Austin to PSP the morn of the 26th, as well. So Indio is about 23 miles SE of there...? Let's see how many people we can shove into a taxi van!
    I love how you're trying to be a good influence right now, but I'm not going to listen to you.

Lurker

My friend and i are flying are flying in around noon on thursday. We're leaving really early monday morning... I think the flight is around 6 or 6:30. If any of you have similar times, we should set something up.

Smile Re: Ride From Palm Springs Airport?

I am arriving at the Palm Springs airport at 8:50pm on Friday the 27th; if anyone is arriving around the same time and would like to split a cab to the event, let me know. Thanks

if anyone is getting to palm springs at night 11ish let me know because i am too and dont have a ride or any means of transportation. thanks