Thread: The Delays Elbow Kasabian M83 Trentemoller & BRIAN ENO/DAVID BYRNE for Coachella '09!

Default The Delays Elbow Kasabian M83 Trentemoller & BRIAN ENO/DAVID BYRNE for Coachella '09!

Whew! GV & Paul T., make it happen, please!
    Last edited by idrive1life; 05-10-2008 at 04:00 PM.

Default Re: The Delays Elbow Kasabian M83 Trentemoller & BRIAN ENO/DAVID BYRNE for Coachella

Upcoming Shows:
    * Dillon Francis + Anamanaguchi -- December 28th

Going to Weekend 1 of Coachella 2014

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Cara. Don't judge a man for not being able to formulate a coherent thought. On an internet forum of all places.

Default Re: The Delays Elbow Kasabian M83 Trentemoller & BRIAN ENO/DAVID BYRNE for Coachella

All for it!!

Thats what I would like to hear. Hey Botrocker, you win. I'll buy you a drink in next years Coachella if this happens.

Coachella Junkie

You just saved me from starting a thread with a similar title.

Cheers for m83 and Kasabian. Bring em on GV!

i'm seeing m83 in less than a month, i'm excited!

Thanks betao! *It looks like I'm not going to make it at V-Fest Baltimore*

I'll also buy you a drink in next years Coachella. *No drinks and introduction of myself to Fro again*

Where you would see M83? *Okay - I'll be googling ... I forgot where they are touring but if I'm not mistaken none of them will be near my place.*

Coachella Junkie

i'm catching them at the Black Cat in DC, June 7. Ticket's are relatively cheap, only 15.

Man, am I the only one from the board hitting up V-fest? you going to Lolla or APW instead idrive? btw, just call me matt. no one can pronounce my name anyway haha.

Thanks Matt.

I'm going to Lolla and because of that we canceled APW (we were planning on going Friday only in APW then Saturday and Sunday Virgin Fest).

I was thinking I could still do Virgin fest because I like the lineup (and I still have my flights reserved going to NYC) however, it looks like I'm doing ATP MBV in New York/Roseland shows (already bought tix).

Coachella Junkie

ah. Sorry to hear. But you're getting to see MBV and Mogwai at the same festival, you can't go wrong with that. And Lolla is sure to be a good time. I'm going to V-fest for the dance tent + NIN and Gogol Bordello. That dance tent lineup is like a dream come true for me man.

V-fest would've been a perfect time for me to revisit/give Gogol a second chance. And I have some friends living in that area that I would like to visit/meet-up.

All right man, have a nice rest of the weekend!

Coachella Junkie

you too man, sorry for the temporary thread hi-jack!

anyway, back on topic...

Kasabian, M83, David Byrne, Eno, Delays, Elbow, and Trentemoller for 09!

hmm . . . David Byrne is a great possibility. he'll be next year's waters (veteran guy from a band we all want to see reunite).
    Mazxy star was nice and dreamy robightm crowd wouldn't follow no photo request. First time in the green room. Mmm free beer and wine.glad I got to see them Cruz I missed Coachella 3012