View Poll Results: Do you trust the Government?

Voters
103. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES, they are there to help us. They love me!!!

    14 13.59%
  • NO, governments are bastions of corruption and tyranny.

    89 86.41%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 91 to 120 of 168

Thread: Do you trust the government?

  1. #91
    Coachella Junkie Blinken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    7,685

    Default Re: Do you trust the government?

    When he said to pull it, it had to do with pulling the firefighters out. It would not make sense in that context for it mean destroy the building. Infact it does not mean a controled demo, no one uses that term.

    Building 6 was pulled, they attached cables to it and pulled it over with cranes. Hence the use of the term "pull" it is NOT industry jargon, he is describing what actually happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    The Smiths - makes me think bin Laden has a point.

  2. #92
    Coachella Junkie greghead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    6,084

    Default Re: Do you trust the government?

    Quote Originally Posted by shaggyduck View Post
    I'm sorry that I have a wealth of knowledge and years of study into the way that secret societies, international banking, and intelligence organizations operate. I'd love to think it was just some wacko terrorists and that our gov't is just totally inept. Unfortunately, if you do a little reading and a little investigating, you can see that isn't the case.

    These arguments are tired, and no one seems to care to learn anything, or even try to understand what I believe. Instead, let's talk about comedians and their ability to come up with completely flawed logic.
    Lol! I'm sorry, Shaggy, I generally like your posts, and loved the sticker you gave me at Coachella, but I can't help but laugh at this ridiculous statement. What knowledge or training do you have? What are your qualifications?

    By your statement, I will assume that you have a PhD in comparative politics, as well as American history, and have completed some post-graduate study in the areas of U.S. foreign policy, and the history of American economic and military diplomacy over the last 200 years.

    Now call me an asshole, but something tells me that you don't hold any of these degrees, that you have never completed any legitimate academic research on these topics, and that you have never published any of your "findings" in scholarly or academic journals. Something tells me you've picked up your "knowledge" from obscure webpages while procrastinating studying for your Political Science 101 final.

    I'm sorry, but wikipedia and farenheit 9/11 do not make you an expert.
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    Has Pitchfork revealed it's top 200 covers by Arcade Fire yet?

  3. #93
    Coachella Junkie Blinken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    7,685

    Default Re: Do you trust the government?

    Thank you so much for that Greg.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    The Smiths - makes me think bin Laden has a point.

  4. #94
    Coachella Junkie greghead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    6,084

    Default Re: Do you trust the government?

    Word.
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    Has Pitchfork revealed it's top 200 covers by Arcade Fire yet?

  5. #95
    old school Cheddar's Cousin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    La Quinta, CA
    Posts
    2,717

    Default Re: Do you trust the government?

    Why go through the trouble of having the building colapse straight down? If you're going to make it look like an accident, why not let it fall over? Surely anyone smart enough to keep this hidden is smart enough to know how a building really falls when hit by two commercial airliners. If you've already decided that it's alright for 3,000-10,000 people to die, why not take out a few thousand more, and at least make it look real so some conspiracy lunatics wont be all over it?

    Anyway, the Death Star scenario is at least as plausible as any "evidence" you have offered up.
    Youth, you son of a bitch, where did you go?

    Quote Originally Posted by Emma Ocean View Post
    so I assume you've never been cunt punched at a festival? Well lucky you!

  6. #96
    Coachella Junkie stinkbutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,564

    Default Re: Do you trust the government?

    Quote Originally Posted by greghead View Post
    I will assume that you have a PhD in comparative politics, as well as American history, and have completed some post-graduate study in the areas of U.S. foreign policy, and the history of American economic and military diplomacy over the last 200 years.
    Who needs that when you can have a PhD in interwebs and photoshops for Led Zeppelin poster or Happy Coachella stickers.
    Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .

  7. #97
    Coachella Junkie greghead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    6,084

    Default Re: Do you trust the government?

    lol! That is a very valid point, stinkbutt, I respectfully withdraw my criticism
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    Has Pitchfork revealed it's top 200 covers by Arcade Fire yet?

  8. #98

    Default Re: Do you trust the government?

    The government issued us glowsticks on Sunday night. How fucking rad is that?

  9. #99
    Coachella Junkie Blinken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    7,685

    Default Re: Do you trust the government?

    Good point Kingsblend. How can any organization that gives glow sticks to people on drugs be bad?
    Last edited by Blinken; 05-06-2008 at 03:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    The Smiths - makes me think bin Laden has a point.

  10. #100
    Banned thelastgreatman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Wasteland (LA)
    Posts
    12,821

    Default Re: Do you trust the government?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blinken View Post
    When he said to pull it, it had to do with pulling the firefighters out. It would not make sense in that context for it mean destroy the building. Infact it does not mean a controled demo, no one uses that term.

    Building 6 was pulled, they attached cables to it and pulled it over with cranes. Hence the use of the term "pull" it is NOT industry jargon, he is describing what actually happened.
    Yeah, that's the story Silverstein finally released TWO FUCKING YEARS after everyone was like, "Hey, what's this 'pull' shit about?" So do you always take whatever the people in authority tell you happened as truth? Because there WERE NO FUCKING FIREFIGHTERS IN BUILDING SEVEN.

    Dr. Shyam Sunder, of the National Institutes of Standards and Technology (NIST), which investigated the collapse of WTC 7, is quoted in Popular Mechanics (9/11: Debunking the Myths, March, 2005) as saying: "There was no firefighting in WTC 7."

    The FEMA report on the collapses, from May, 2002, also says about the WTC 7 collapse: "no manual firefighting operations were taken by FDNY."

    And an article by James Glanz in the New York Times on November 29, 2001 says about WTC 7: "By 11:30 a.m., the fire commander in charge of that area, Assistant Chief Frank Fellini, ordered firefighters away from it for safety reasons."

    Some defenders of the official 9/11 story say that the term "pull" is not demolition lingo for "bring down by controlled demolition". However, the same PBS video in which Silverstein makes his admission, contains the following exchange:

    (unidentified construction worker): "Hello? Oh, we're getting ready to pull building six." Luis Mendes, NYC Dept of Design and Construction: "We had to be very careful how we demolished building six. We were worried about the building six coming down and then damaging the slurry walls, so we wanted that particular building to fall within a certain area."

    Here's a nice clip from CNN of everyone at the site of No. 7 already prepared for the building to collapse, or "blow up" as several say:

    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop

  11. #101
    Coachella Junkie Blinken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    7,685

    Default Re: Do you trust the government?

    They pulled building 6 over with cranes. The atached wires to it and PULLED it the fuck over what don't you get about that. here is another qoute from the same damn doc.
    We’ve got the cables attached in four different locations going up. Now they’re pulling the building to the north. It’s not every day you try to pull down a eight story building with cables.”
    How do you not get that.

    There were rescue operations going on in building 7, and around the building.

    Early on, there was concern that 7 World Trade Center might have been both impacted by the collapsing tower and had several fires in it and there was a concern that it might collapse. So we instructed that a collapse area -- (Q. A collapse zone?) -- Yeah -- be set up and maintained so that when the expected collapse of 7 happened, we wouldn't have people working in it. There was considerable discussion with Con Ed regarding the substation in that building and the feeders and the oil coolants and so on. And their concern was of the type of fire we might have when it collapsed.
    - Chief Cruthers
    In the same doc where Silverstien made the quote he was talking to Fire Chief Cruthers, why the fuck would a NYFD chief be in charge of a secret controlled demo?
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    The Smiths - makes me think bin Laden has a point.

  12. #102
    Coachella Junkie greghead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    6,084

    Default Re: Do you trust the government?

    Nice work on putting all that into proper context.

    Every conspiracy seems true when statements and facts are filtered or ignored completely
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    Has Pitchfork revealed it's top 200 covers by Arcade Fire yet?

  13. #103
    Banned thelastgreatman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Wasteland (LA)
    Posts
    12,821

    Default Re: Do you trust the government?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blinken View Post
    They pulled building 6 over with cranes. The atached wires to it and PULLED it the fuck over what don't you get about that. here is another qoute from the same damn doc.

    How do you not get that.

    There were rescue operations going on in building 7, and around the building.

    In the same doc where Silverstien made the quote he was talking to Fire Chief Cruthers, why the fuck would a NYFD chief be in charge of a secret controlled demo?
    "Pull" actually is controlled demolitions lingo though. They either "kick" a building's supports out or "pull" it down. Here's a nice little blog about it: http://killtown.blogspot.com/2006/06...t-down_30.html

    But if you insist on something with more credibility, here's a PBS interview with a guy from Controlled Demolitions himself, talking about the demolition life, where he uses it. http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/kaboom/loizeaux.html
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop

  14. #104
    old school Cheddar's Cousin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    La Quinta, CA
    Posts
    2,717

    Default Re: Do you trust the government?

    Quote Originally Posted by thelastgreatman View Post
    Yeah, that's the story Silverstein finally released TWO FUCKING YEARS after everyone was like, "Hey, what's this 'pull' shit about?" So do you always take whatever the people in authority tell you happened as truth? Because there WERE NO FUCKING FIREFIGHTERS IN BUILDING SEVEN.


    And an article by James Glanz in the New York Times on November 29, 2001 says about WTC 7: "By 11:30 a.m., the fire commander in charge of that area, Assistant Chief Frank Fellini, ordered firefighters away from it for safety reasons."
    Now there's some cognitive dissonance.

    How often are firefighters called away from something that they aren't in. Unless the call was the one made to "pull it".

    As for believing things that others say...some random guy on the street makes an offhand comment that the building is going to "blow up", so that's obviously what happened. Those were some of the quietest explosives I've ever heard.
    Youth, you son of a bitch, where did you go?

    Quote Originally Posted by Emma Ocean View Post
    so I assume you've never been cunt punched at a festival? Well lucky you!

  15. #105
    Banned thelastgreatman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Wasteland (LA)
    Posts
    12,821

    Default Re: Do you trust the government?

    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop

  16. #106
    Member shaggyduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    949

    Default Re: Do you trust the government?

    Quote Originally Posted by greghead View Post
    Lol! I'm sorry, Shaggy, I generally like your posts, and loved the sticker you gave me at Coachella, but I can't help but laugh at this ridiculous statement. What knowledge or training do you have? What are your qualifications?

    By your statement, I will assume that you have a PhD in comparative politics, as well as American history, and have completed some post-graduate study in the areas of U.S. foreign policy, and the history of American economic and military diplomacy over the last 200 years.

    Now call me an asshole, but something tells me that you don't hold any of these degrees, that you have never completed any legitimate academic research on these topics, and that you have never published any of your "findings" in scholarly or academic journals. Something tells me you've picked up your "knowledge" from obscure webpages while procrastinating studying for your Political Science 101 final.

    I'm sorry, but wikipedia and farenheit 9/11 do not make you an expert.
    I appreciate your well thought out and well written rebuke of my statement, but I don't really consider a "wealth of knowledge" to require a doctorate degree. I'm not claiming to be an expert on any specific topic, but merely a history buff, conspiracy hobbyist, and avid news junkie.

    Basically, all I am saying is that I know what I'm talking about. I may not have "legitimate academic" degrees in regards to these issues, but I have read those that do, and I have perused many sources to come to my conclusions.

    The insinuation that I derived my knowledge from Wikipedia and Farenheit 9/11 detracts from your previous statements, and quite frankly is some what insulting to yourself. Wikipedia is a great source for information, but is clearly a flawed medium. Farenheit 9/11 did little to expose anything about the truth of 9/11, and in my opinion actually did more to distract the public from the true crimes commited. The fact that you would even suggest I came to the conclusion that 9/11 was a criminal conspiracy commited by members or our own government (and other gov'ts) from this film only goes to show how little YOU actually know about what we are talking about.

    I understand why people don't agree with what I say. Generally it's because they are ignorant. I dont' mean that as an insult. I simply mean it in the strictest definition of the word.

    I don't have the academic credentials you require, but I have spent tireless hours researching the topic.

    Personally, it should be said that I am a skeptic of the highest degree. I didn't come to these conclusions because I wanted to believe them, or without great consideration to all points of view and all facts available.

    TELEVISION RULES THE NATION


    Many of the cliche opinions held and statements made by people in regards to gov't corruption, globalism, multi-national corporate monoplies, and the modern slave state, exist and are cliche because they are true.

    Television has facilitated the ability for an elite power structure (yes, the pyramid!), which beauracratically control the population and their minions through compartmentalization, to influence mass conciousness in a way that no tyrant in history could have ever dreamed of.

    I don't think I need to explain the means or mode of propaganda to you. Thankfully, the internet has created a bastion of hope in a world of control. Let us use it to the benefit of all who treverse it.
    Last edited by shaggyduck; 05-06-2008 at 05:01 PM.
    U MAD?

  17. #107
    Member shaggyduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    949

    Default Re: Do you trust the government?

    Quote Originally Posted by stinkbutt View Post
    Who needs that when you can have a PhD in interwebs and photoshops for Led Zeppelin poster or Happy Coachella stickers.
    This isn't even clever. What's wrong with my Led Zeppelin poster? What's wrong with the Happy Coachella stickers? People ate that shit up this year. Don't be jealous.
    U MAD?

  18. #108
    Member shaggyduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    949

    Default Re: Do you trust the government?

    However much TGLM annoys people and discredits his own arguments with irate postings...

    He's pretty well informed on the subject.

    Honestly, I'm just too busy at work to put all the stuff together. No offense to him, but I could do a better job. Maybe later when I'm not in my cage.
    U MAD?

  19. #109
    Banned thelastgreatman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Wasteland (LA)
    Posts
    12,821

    Default Re: Do you trust the government?

    See, Shaggy, shit like this is exactly why I wanted you to just stay shut the fuck up. You embarass the argument.
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop

  20. #110
    Member shaggyduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    949

    Default Re: Do you trust the government?

    You embarass yourself.
    U MAD?

  21. #111
    Member shaggyduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    949

    Default Re: Do you trust the government?

    Quote Originally Posted by thelastgreatman View Post
    See, Shaggy, shit like this is exactly why I wanted you to just stay shut the fuck up. You embarass the argument.
    Oh, and since you are so quick to jump on everyone's spelling, I'll ask you about your grammar.

    "stay shut the fuck up?"

    Good one, guy.
    U MAD?

  22. #112
    Banned thelastgreatman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Wasteland (LA)
    Posts
    12,821

    Default Re: Do you trust the government?

    ... yes, idiot. It's an idiomatic usage of "shut the fuck up" as a state of being. It's not incorrect grammar. Don't ever try to correct my writing again--you're wrong, I promise you.
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop

  23. #113
    Coachella Junkie Blinken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    7,685

    Default Re: Do you trust the government?

    Okay i didn't read the first article because it is in 2006 and that is after the fact. In your second article from Nova he didn't use it to describe blowing up a building it was used to describe seperating buildings that were close to each other. he said "pull it away, or peel off." that is not the usage you are looking for. although thanks for posting it because he goes on to say
    Well, any time you have a damaged structure it's a totally different animal. I mean it is much harder for us to bring down a structure that's already damaged, because you no longer know how the forces are working. In that building, there was literally one column left in that whole building. When my father got to the site, there was a man very gingerly trying to dig debris off the building to uncover bodies. And my father said, "Stop. If you move that pile one more foot the whole building is going to come down." And so we worked closely with the fire and rescue teams. The whole building was basically full of, you know, classified information. So we actually had a contract with them to remove any classified materials from the building that we could locate—thousands and thousands of pieces of paper. But, it was just very heart wrenching, you know, because they were still recovering bodies right up until days before we actually brought down the building. My uncle and my father worked quite a bit in Mexico City in '85 following the earthquake and they had helped pull bodies out there. So, it's not like it's ever old hat, but they'd been there before.
    This is about the Oklahoma Federal building after the bombing and the subsequent demolishing. Notice how he talks about how it was much more challenging bringing down a damaged building. So you are telling me they planned a controlled demo and accounted for the planes hitting and the damage they were responsable for?
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    The Smiths - makes me think bin Laden has a point.

  24. #114
    Member shaggyduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    949

    Default Re: Do you trust the government?

    Well if you really don't care how the building comes down, or where the debris lands, I don't think it's going to matter a whole lot.

    Also, Building 7 was not sufficiently damaged to collapse on it's own.
    Last edited by shaggyduck; 05-06-2008 at 05:15 PM.
    U MAD?

  25. #115
    Member shaggyduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    949

    Default Re: Do you trust the government?

    Quote Originally Posted by thelastgreatman View Post
    ... yes, idiot. It's an idiomatic usage of "shut the fuck up" as a state of being. It's not incorrect grammar. Don't ever try to correct my writing again--you're wrong, I promise you.
    haha... riiiight
    U MAD?

  26. #116
    Banned thelastgreatman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Wasteland (LA)
    Posts
    12,821

    Default Re: Do you trust the government?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blinken View Post
    Okay i didn't read the first article because it is in 2006 and that is after the fact. In your second article from Nova he didn't use it to describe blowing up a building it was used to describe seperating buildings that were close to each other. he said "pull it away, or peel off." that is not the usage you are looking for. although thanks for posting it because he goes on to say
    This is about the Oklahoma Federal building after the bombing and the subsequent demolishing. Notice how he talks about how it was much more challenging bringing down a damaged building. So you are telling me they planned a controlled demo and accounted for the planes hitting and the damage they were responsable for?
    Um, read the 2006 one.

    And I'm telling you the buildings were planned to be demolished, planes were crashed into them to generate fear, but were useful in concealing the demolition and destroying everything that was in Federal building 7.
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop

  27. #117
    Coachella Junkie stinkbutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,564

    Default Re: Do you trust the government?

    Quote Originally Posted by thelastgreatman View Post
    See, Shaggy, shit like this is exactly why I wanted you to just stay shut the fuck up. You embarass the argument.
    He's right he's doing a much better job, he at least finds videos and articles while you put up Daft Punk's Pyramid doing "Television Rules the Nation".

    Quote Originally Posted by shaggyduck View Post
    This isn't even clever. What's wrong with my Led Zeppelin poster? What's wrong with the Happy Coachella stickers? People ate that shit up this year. Don't be jealous.
    I was just stating that you have no degree in anything remotely related to this. You are just repeating what conspiracy theorists have said, who is the ignorant one here. I've at least heard out each side and formed my own opinion instead of just repeating something someone has said. Who really is the sheep?
    Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .

  28. #118
    Coachella Junkie Blinken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    7,685

    Default Re: Do you trust the government?

    Ok i read the 2006 one and he said what I told you.
    "Pull it" is when they actually pull it down.
    It is when they pull down a building, like WTC 6. Strap cables to it pull the fucker down.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    The Smiths - makes me think bin Laden has a point.

  29. #119
    Coachella Junkie Blinken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    7,685

    Default Re: Do you trust the government?

    Quote Originally Posted by shaggyduck View Post
    Well if you really don't care how the building comes down, or where the debris lands, I don't think it's going to matter a whole lot.

    Also, Building 7 was not sufficiently damaged to collapse on it's own.
    Shut the fuck up, you are saying it is a controled demo and now it is not controled they just blow it up and let fall whatever way it would. Then why would it look like a controled demo you dumbshit. Let Randy represent your side and shut the fuck up.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    The Smiths - makes me think bin Laden has a point.

  30. #120
    Member shaggyduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    949

    Default Re: Do you trust the government?

    Quote Originally Posted by stinkbutt View Post
    He's right he's doing a much better job, he at least finds videos and articles while you put up Daft Punk's Pyramid doing "Television Rules the Nation".


    Haha, dude, I'm not trying to prove anything to you. You've obviously already made up your mind.

    The Daft Punk video just happened to have a pyramid and the title of the song was the focus of what I was saying. Sorry for lightening the mood a little.

    You guys need to have more sex or something.

    Quote Originally Posted by stinkbutt View Post
    I was just stating that you have no degree in anything remotely related to this. You are just repeating what conspiracy theorists have said, who is the ignorant one here. I've at least heard out each side and formed my own opinion instead of just repeating something someone has said. Who really is the sheep?
    Are you serious? So you figured out the Osamaz didz it all on your ownz?>!? No one told you that???? Oh wait... you heard it from someone... then you analyzed it... then you came up with your own opinion which was exactly the same as what they told you. How is that different from what you are claiming I am doing??

    Who am I repeating again?

    Have you seen TerrorStorm? It's linked in the original post.

    If so, please refute that, and tell me the errors with that film.
    If not, STFU. Mr. "I've heard out each side."
    U MAD?

Similar Threads

  1. City government officials RAWK!
    By M Sparks in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-14-2007, 03:49 PM
  2. Woman uses US government computers to stalk Linkin Park singer.
    By Stefinitely Maybe in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-03-2007, 04:25 PM
  3. Should I Trust This Dude
    By canexplain in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-29-2007, 10:23 PM
  4. The Music Game (please play...its fun trust me)
    By PineapplePete in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 242
    Last Post: 06-01-2007, 11:31 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •