View Poll Results: Do you trust the Government?

Voters
103. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES, they are there to help us. They love me!!!

    14 13.59%
  • NO, governments are bastions of corruption and tyranny.

    89 86.41%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 61 to 90 of 168

Thread: Do you trust the government?

  1. #61
    Member shaggyduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    949

    Default Re: Do you trust the government?

    ma·trix (mā'trĭks)
    n., pl. ma·tri·ces (mā'trĭ-sēz', măt'rĭ-) or ma·trix·es.

    1. A situation or surrounding substance within which something else originates, develops, or is contained: “Freedom of expression is the matrix, the indispensable condition, of nearly every form of freedom” (Benjamin N. Cardozo).
    U MAD?

  2. #62
    old school allyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    somewhere between criminal & tortious
    Posts
    4,309

    Default Re: Do you trust the government?

    I don't support Sean Penn. He said at Coachella, and I quote "... and I fuck you." He makes me giddy though, but for completely different reasons than you might think.
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    the only cocks I suck belong to black women.
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyboyUNM View Post
    We use the term "Off-roading" when we wanna go down on a guy with a freakish bush. "Randy, should I throw some Nair to my patch?" "Nah, brah, I wanna go off-roading"

  3. #63
    Coachella Junkie Blinken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    7,685

    Default Re: Do you trust the government?

    Quote Originally Posted by shaggyduck View Post
    But getting NORAD to stand down. That's easy to do. Those dern terrorists are so clever.
    This part of the "truth" movement is much more plausible then fucking controlled demo. I said earlier that i wouldn't put it past the Government to have found out about the attacks and just let them happen.

    If you look at how the situation unfolded, after the first attack we didn't know what was happening some people thought it was an accident so NORAD(which does not moniter domestic commercial air traffic) was not involved yet. Once the FAA started to piece things together they were in limited contact with NORAD. It wasn't until after the second plane hit that we knew for sure we were under attack. It was still the FAA though trying to identify highjacked planes. For the Air Force to shoot down comercial planes they need authorization from Bush, who was very slow to respond. He has a history of being slow to respond look at Katrina. It is not like NORAD is just waiting to shoot down planes, things like this have to go through alot of branches of government.

    All that said, I still think there is a very slim possibility the government just let it happen by reacting slow to begin with. But that is very slim.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    The Smiths - makes me think bin Laden has a point.

  4. #64
    Banned thelastgreatman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Wasteland (LA)
    Posts
    12,771

    Default Re: Do you trust the government?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blinken View Post
    A controlled demo is too complicated and messy to keep secret, it involves to many people. It is horseshit.
    Okay, you can either form your opinion using your completely clueless guess as to whether or not they could have pulled it off, or you can look at the facts. Watch the footage. Then watch some footage of buildings falling from actual structural damage or fire damage. Then watch some footage of buildings falling as part of a controlled demolition.

    Now, when you see how the towers have NOTHING in common with the footage of buildings falling from structural or fire damage but actually fell FUCKING EXACTLY like controlled demos always do... will you change your mind? I think not. You'll continue to believe what your brain has decided it wants to believe, regardless of logic and reason.

    Prepare for cognitive dissonance.
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop

  5. #65
    Coachella Junkie BlackSwan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    in the danger zone
    Posts
    14,858

    Default Re: Do you trust the government?

    I trust the government about as much as I trust you Randy.
    .

  6. #66
    Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    aquabania
    Posts
    17,388

    Default Re: Do you trust the government?

    Quote Originally Posted by BrettShipes View Post
    I only trust my mother and the guy that invented pesto.

    let's talk about the important part of this thread:

    fuck pesto. pesto, chipotle and mojito can all lick my ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

  7. #67
    Coachella Junkie stinkbutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,483

    Default Re: Do you trust the government?

    Quote Originally Posted by shaggyduck View Post
    ma·trix (mā'trĭks)
    n., pl. ma·tri·ces (mā'trĭ-sēz', măt'rĭ-) or ma·trix·es.

    1. A situation or surrounding substance within which something else originates, develops, or is contained: “Freedom of expression is the matrix, the indispensable condition, of nearly every form of freedom” (Benjamin N. Cardozo).
    Well this proves you can look up the meaning of a word and use the cut and paste function, now allow me to retort.

    idiot (ĭd'ē-ət)

    A foolish or stupid person.
    A person of profound mental retardation having a mental age below three years and generally being unable to learn connected speech or guard against common dangers. The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive.
    Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .

  8. #68
    Coachella Junkie Blinken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    7,685

    Default Re: Do you trust the government?

    Quote Originally Posted by thelastgreatman View Post
    You'll continue to believe what your brain has decided it wants to believe, regardless of logic and reason.
    Same can be said for you. I have seen videos of controlled Demos, but i haven't seen any videos of a skyscraper failing down from structural damage. As far as i know, and i could be wrong. And really how many ways is there for a building to fall. It isn't going to fall on its side, as the top is weakened it will fall through the weakpoint and cause a chain reaction. The most retarded argument for controled demo is the it looks like one. At least bring up the thermite residue if you are going try to support this.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    The Smiths - makes me think bin Laden has a point.

  9. #69
    old school Cheddar's Cousin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    La Quinta, CA
    Posts
    2,718

    Default Re: Do you trust the government?

    Dear Mr. Idiot,

    Please look at those same videos of contrlled demolition, and note the miles of wiring reqiured to choreograph such a precise operation. Even if black ops snuck into the building to cut the supporting steel in all the right places( a task that would have taken weeks) there is no way that all of the explosives and hardware could be hidden from anyone who was not both blind and retarded.
    Youth, you son of a bitch, where did you go?

    Quote Originally Posted by Emma Ocean View Post
    so I assume you've never been cunt punched at a festival? Well lucky you!

  10. #70
    Coachella Junkie Blinken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    7,685

    Default Re: Do you trust the government?

    Thanks cheddar, but they won't listen.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    The Smiths - makes me think bin Laden has a point.

  11. #71
    Coachella Junkie BlackSwan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    in the danger zone
    Posts
    14,858

    Default Re: Do you trust the government?

    Quote Originally Posted by thelastgreatman View Post
    You'll continue to believe what your brain has decided it wants to believe, regardless of logic and reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinken View Post
    Same can be said for you.
    Truth... and at least most people here don't need to validate every single thought and opinion they have through a message board.
    .

  12. #72
    Banned thelastgreatman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Wasteland (LA)
    Posts
    12,771

    Default Re: Do you trust the government?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blinken View Post
    Same can be said for you. I have seen videos of controlled Demos, but i haven't seen any videos of a skyscraper failing down from structural damage. As far as i know, and i could be wrong. And really how many ways is there for a building to fall. It isn't going to fall on its side, as the top is weakened it will fall through the weakpoint and cause a chain reaction. The most retarded argument for controled demo is the it looks like one. At least bring up the thermite residue if you are going try to support this.
    What you can see on those tapes is one of the ONLY things you should trust. Stop listening to what some people you don't know who are supposedly experts on subjects you don't know shit about, especially considering all the other experts refuting everything they say.

    Watch the videos. Do some research. I dunno, maybe try and come to YOUR OWN FUCKING CONCLUSION about something for a change, like based on rational consideration of relevant and unbiased evidence. You can see it all.

    You claim to have an informed opinion on this matter but you haven't checked out what buildings that suffered massive fire damage look like after they fall? Well, that's fucking idiotic. How about trying the logical first step in forming such an opinion--compare what you saw to footage of buildings that collapsed from the damage they claim caused those towers to fall.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheddar's Cousin View Post
    Dear Mr. Idiot,

    Please look at those same videos of contrlled demolition, and note the miles of wiring reqiured to choreograph such a precise operation. Even if black ops snuck into the building to cut the supporting steel in all the right places( a task that would have taken weeks) there is no way that all of the explosives and hardware could be hidden from anyone who was not both blind and retarded.
    Once again, you're basing your argument on pure speculation. I'm not interested in discussing who did it or how they did it--none of us have a fucking clue. All I know is that it's obvious those buildings did not fall naturally.
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop

  13. #73
    old school Cheddar's Cousin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    La Quinta, CA
    Posts
    2,718

    Default Re: Do you trust the government?

    I have watched the videos. I have compared the sites.

    The only explanation is that the buildings were destroyed by plasma radiation eminating from the incomplete and supposed nonoperational Death Star orbitng Earth. I know, I know...It's the "International Space Station".

    I can't believe that they think we all believe them.
    Youth, you son of a bitch, where did you go?

    Quote Originally Posted by Emma Ocean View Post
    so I assume you've never been cunt punched at a festival? Well lucky you!

  14. #74
    Banned thelastgreatman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Wasteland (LA)
    Posts
    12,771

    Default Re: Do you trust the government?

    Ahh, the hyperbolic sarcasm argument--the last refuge of those bound to their convictions regardless of evidence and logic to the contrary. And the dissonance continues.
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop

  15. #75
    Coachella Junkie Blinken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    7,685

    Default Re: Do you trust the government?

    Quote Originally Posted by thelastgreatman View Post
    What you can see on those tapes is one of the ONLY things you should trust. Stop listening to what some people you don't know who are supposedly experts on subjects you don't know shit about, especially considering all the other experts refuting everything they say.

    Watch the videos. Do some research. I dunno, maybe try and come to YOUR OWN FUCKING CONCLUSION about something for a change, like based on rational consideration of relevant and unbiased evidence. You can see it all.

    You claim to have an informed opinion on this matter but you haven't checked out what buildings that suffered massive fire damage look like after they fall? Well, that's fucking idiotic. How about trying the logical first step in forming such an opinion--compare what you saw to footage of buildings that collapsed from the damage they claim caused those towers to fall.



    Once again, you're basing your argument on pure speculation. I'm not interested in discussing who did it or how they did it--none of us have a fucking clue. All I know is that it's obvious those buildings did not fall naturally.
    I came to my OWN FUCKING CONCLUSION thank you very much.

    I did see some videos of buildings falling becuase of fire damage, but they had very little in common with the WTC. none of them were skyscrappers, they were mid size buildings at best. Skyscrappers are built very differently so they would fall differently. If you have a video of a skyscrapper falling from structure fire i would be interested in seeing it. Other than the fact that both controlled demos and the WTC fell into their footprint i see very little similarities between the two. Their are no explosions which are seen in controlled demos. The puffs of air are not explosions, they are just that air being pushed out of the building with extreme force. The "truth" people like to point to one or two flashes as the explosions but there would be much more than that.

    I know you say you are not interested in discussing how or who, but the fact that the how is impossible is very important.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    The Smiths - makes me think bin Laden has a point.

  16. #76
    old school allyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    somewhere between criminal & tortious
    Posts
    4,309

    Default Re: Do you trust the government?

    <- Cheddar
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    the only cocks I suck belong to black women.
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyboyUNM View Post
    We use the term "Off-roading" when we wanna go down on a guy with a freakish bush. "Randy, should I throw some Nair to my patch?" "Nah, brah, I wanna go off-roading"

  17. #77
    Banned thelastgreatman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Wasteland (LA)
    Posts
    12,771

    Default Re: Do you trust the government?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blinken View Post
    I came to my OWN FUCKING CONCLUSION thank you very much.

    I did see some videos of buildings falling becuase of fire damage, but they had very little in common with the WTC. none of them were skyscrappers, they were mid size buildings at best. Skyscrappers are built very differently so they would fall differently. If you have a video of a skyscrapper falling from structure fire i would be interested in seeing it. Other than the fact that both controlled demos and the WTC fell into their footprint i see very little similarities between the two. Their are no explosions which are seen in controlled demos. The puffs of air are not explosions, they are just that air being pushed out of the building with extreme force. The "truth" people like to point to one or two flashes as the explosions but there would be much more than that.

    I know you say you are not interested in discussing how or who, but the fact that the how is impossible is very important.
    What is impossible about it again exactly? They snuck explosives into a couple buildings--in Building 7's case a FUCKING FEDERAL BUILDING, which are supposed to be built to withstand complete and total damage by fire because they house important federal shit there--and planted explosives, and had to hide the wires I guess? Um... you guys know that there's a subway right underneath those buildings, right? And that there are access tunnels from the subway? Also, this is just silly--they arranged for the fake hijacking of four planes to be flown into these towers and we're talking about whether or not they could plant a few bombs and hide some fucking wires?

    Look dorks, the fact that they fall perfectly straight down--IMPLODING first and collapsing into themselves--is exactly why and all the proof you need that it was controlled. What the fuck don't you get about physics? In order for the buildings to fall like that, you know what has to happen? ALL the load-bearing supports have to go at the same exact time. That's what controlled demolition does--enables buildings to fall straight down by popping out all the load bearing supports on each floor one after another so it was fall nice and neat and perfect straight down, because that's FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE TO HAPPEN IN A REAL COLLAPSE.

    When a building collapses because of structural or fire damage it usually falls in some direction instead of straight down because simple fucking logic could probably help you understand that before all those supports break, there has to be one that breaks first. Then the collapse starts because the building is now supported unevenly, placing additional stress on the remaining supports, until another one snaps, and another, causing a gradual tilt and leading them to fall off to one side.







    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop

  18. #78
    Member shaggyduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    949

    Default Re: Do you trust the government?

    TLGM, thanks for taking over for me... while I can't say I'm happy to have you representing my point of view... no one else really is. I more or less agree with everything you said though.

    I BELIEVE that it was a controlled demolition.
    I KNOW that the gov't lied.

    If you guys knows the difference between the two words in caps, it should explain the who purpose for this thread.
    U MAD?

  19. #79
    Banned thelastgreatman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Wasteland (LA)
    Posts
    12,771

    Default Re: Do you trust the government?

    Shaggy, go fuck yourself. You just would have fucked up the argument anyway and pissed me off that there's no way to have intelligent discussion about this because the blind idiots on one side are never going to listen to the dumbshits--like yourself--on my side.
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop

  20. #80
    Coachella Junkie Blinken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    7,685

    Default Re: Do you trust the government?

    All of those buildings fell from the bottom not the top. That is the main difference. If you look at the video, one corner starts to fall first then the rest comes with it. It looks nothing like those pictures because it was not the same.



    Look at the picture. See the building falling at an angle, some of the struts failed before others but the momentum of the fall mad it possible for the building to pancake.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    The Smiths - makes me think bin Laden has a point.

  21. #81
    Banned thelastgreatman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Wasteland (LA)
    Posts
    12,771

    Default Re: Do you trust the government?

    What you see there is one little portion actually at the top of the controlled demolition having its supports taken out and therefore falling off to the side--like in my photos. This is what happens with fire damage, shit does not collapse neatly. But the Pancake Theory is preposterous. Notice even though the top of the building tilts when it blows, it still rides the rest of the building to the ground STRAIGHT DOWN as each floor collapses without the slightest resistance, all the supports on each floor just giving way instantaneously (cause the fucking things collapse at free-fall speed, which somehow doesn't bother any of you so-called "thinking persons) under the weight of the Pancake bullshit, and leaving a cloud of dust instead of concrete when they hit the ground. Right. Cause concrete frequently turns to dust in events like this.

    Wanna know why there's no footage of steel skyscrapers collapsing from fire? CAUSE IT'S NEVER FUCKING HAPPENED BECAUSE THEY'RE BUILT WITH FUCKING GIGANTIC STEEL COLUMN CENTERS. THE ENTIRE ELEVATOR BANK IN THE CENTER WAS WRAPPED WITH HUGE STEEL SUPPORT COLUMNS, EXCEPT ALL THOSE PIECES OF STEEL WERE FUCKING DISAPPEARED AND SHIPPED TO ASIA DURING THE CLEANUP, SO WE CAN'T STUDY THEM.



    WHAT THE FUCK ABOUT ANY OF THIS DOESN'T SOUND LIKE A CONSPIRACY?
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop

  22. #82
    Member shaggyduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    949

    Default Re: Do you trust the government?

    Quote Originally Posted by thelastgreatman View Post
    Shaggy, go fuck yourself. You just would have fucked up the argument anyway and pissed me off that there's no way to have intelligent discussion about this because the blind idiots on one side are never going to listen to the dumbshits--like yourself--on my side.
    Ouch.
    U MAD?

  23. #83
    Coachella Junkie stinkbutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,483

    Default Re: Do you trust the government?

    This may be why no one is taking you seriously

    Quote Originally Posted by shaggyduck View Post
    If you guys knows the difference between the two words in caps
    Sorry I know I shouldn't be messing with your super cereal thread
    Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .

  24. #84
    Member shaggyduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    949

    Default Re: Do you trust the government?

    No one is taking me seriously??

    *stomps feet*
    *crosses arms*

    Hmph!
    U MAD?

  25. #85
    Coachella Junkie Blinken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    7,685

    Default Re: Do you trust the government?

    They were made to withstand normal fires not being hit with a fucking jet plane. it obliterated the concrete covering the steel. the fire was hot enough to significantly weaken the struts. But fuck that.

    IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO HIDE ALL THE SHIT NEEDED TO CONTROL DEMO A BUILDING OF THAT SIZE IT IS MUCH MORE COMPLICATED THAN PUTTING A BOMB IN THE BUILDING, WHICH WE NEVER SAW THE FUCKING BLAST. CONTROLED DEMO TAKES MONTHS TO SET UP WHEN YOU ARE NOT HIDING IT. SO IT WOULD HAVE TAKEN OVER A YEAR AT LEAST. ONLY WORKING AT NIGHT AND COVERING EVERYTHING UP IN THE DAY. IT IS MUCH EAISIER FOR THE GOVERNMENT TO HIRE FUCKING TERRORISTS TO FLY PLANES INTO A FUCKING BUILDING, THE COLLAPSE OF THE BUILDING IS INSIGNIFICANT.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    The Smiths - makes me think bin Laden has a point.

  26. #86
    Member shaggyduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    949

    Default Re: Do you trust the government?

    U MAD?

  27. #87
    Coachella Junkie
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    10,543

    Default Re: Do you trust the government?



    It is obvious that Hulk Hogan was hired by the government to destroy the WTC.

  28. #88
    Member shaggyduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    949

    Default Re: Do you trust the government?

    Awww, i was hoping someone would go with this one...
    U MAD?

  29. #89
    Coachella Junkie
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    10,543

    Default Re: Do you trust the government?

    Yes that is a good one too. Well done Shaggy.

  30. #90
    Banned thelastgreatman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Wasteland (LA)
    Posts
    12,771

    Default Re: Do you trust the government?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blinken View Post
    They were made to withstand normal fires not being hit with a fucking jet plane. it obliterated the concrete covering the steel. the fire was hot enough to significantly weaken the struts. But fuck that.

    IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO HIDE ALL THE SHIT NEEDED TO CONTROL DEMO A BUILDING OF THAT SIZE IT IS MUCH MORE COMPLICATED THAN PUTTING A BOMB IN THE BUILDING, WHICH WE NEVER SAW THE FUCKING BLAST. CONTROLED DEMO TAKES MONTHS TO SET UP WHEN YOU ARE NOT HIDING IT. SO IT WOULD HAVE TAKEN OVER A YEAR AT LEAST. ONLY WORKING AT NIGHT AND COVERING EVERYTHING UP IN THE DAY. IT IS MUCH EAISIER FOR THE GOVERNMENT TO HIRE FUCKING TERRORISTS TO FLY PLANES INTO A FUCKING BUILDING, THE COLLAPSE OF THE BUILDING IS INSIGNIFICANT.
    The buildings had had the demo set up for quite some time. There was a massively larger insurance policy taken out on them shortly before 9/11.

    Larry Silverstein, the controller of the destroyed WTC complex, stated plainly in a PBS documentary that he and the FDNY decided jointly to demolish WTC 7 late in the afternoon of 9/11. In the documentary "America Rebuilds", aired September 2002, Silverstein makes the following statement;

    "I remember getting a call from the, er, fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, 'We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it.' And they made that decision to pull and we watched the building collapse." Video

    In the same program a cleanup worker referred to the demolition of WTC 6: "... we're getting ready to pull the building six." Video
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop

Similar Threads

  1. City government officials RAWK!
    By M Sparks in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-14-2007, 03:49 PM
  2. Woman uses US government computers to stalk Linkin Park singer.
    By Stefinitely Maybe in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-03-2007, 04:25 PM
  3. Should I Trust This Dude
    By canexplain in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-29-2007, 10:23 PM
  4. The Music Game (please play...its fun trust me)
    By PineapplePete in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 242
    Last Post: 06-01-2007, 11:31 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •