View Poll Results: Do you trust the Government?

Voters
103. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES, they are there to help us. They love me!!!

14 13.59%
  • NO, governments are bastions of corruption and tyranny.

89 86.41%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Do you trust the government?

Default Re: Do you trust the government?

Quote Originally Posted by shaggyduck View Post
    The Trilateral Commission, Bilderberg Group, HAARP, 9/11 Crimes, Grassy Knoll, REX-84, New World Order, Skull And Bones Society, Freemasons, and Illuminati are all real events, organizations, or programs.

Are you really that ignorant?

It's funny that you thow in Paul is Dead like that some how eliminates the reality of the other subjects.

I guess Enron was a hoax too and Saddam really did have WMDs. Oh, and I bet you think Nixon was given a raw deal. Right???

LOL. You voted YES. Well, it's like I always say... Somebody's gotta run the camps.
    I voted no, but of course Saddam had WMDs. We sold them to him.

You are pretty dubious as well.
    Youth, you son of a bitch, where did you go?

Quote Originally Posted by Emma Ocean View Post
    so I assume you've never been cunt punched at a festival? Well lucky you!

DNC Aug 08 ......x****
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

He had WMDs in the 80s, and I'm sure he had some here and there, but he didn't have a nuclear facility... as was claimed... he didn't have anthrax missles, and all the other nonsense.

lol, i'm dubious.

It's funny how much assuming goes around. Why is there so much hate on the net. Why don't we try to actually talk about the issues.

If you have a question about something I've said, I'm happy to address it, without flaming a bunch of hate.
    U MAD?

Judgy McMarco TeamCoachellaHellYeah's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    DNC Aug 08 ......x****
    I am going to be working 24/7 on that week.....
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Reviewers who note the size of the crowd are dumb fucks.
    COACHELLA's: 2001. 2002. 2003. 2004. 2005. 2006. 2007. 2008. 2009. 2010. 2011. 2012. 2013. 2014. 2015.

It will be Hillary.
    U MAD?

No hatred. Just a light hearted taunting.

Seriously. The magic bullet has been more than sufficeintly discredited.

The Freemasons and the skull and bones society are pretty freaky. I have no doubts that there is some subversive shit going down there.

The 9-11 attacks, however can be 100% attributed to the crazy extremists who have been implicated. There is no way any building can be wired to implode without the knowledge of the people who work in the building on the daily.
    Last edited by Cheddar's Cousin; 05-06-2008 at 01:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TeamCoachellaHellYeah View Post
    I am going to be working 24/7 on that week.....
    maybe between the my head being bashed in, i might drop into your hotel for a quick beer lol ..... hope you get OT ... i was telling someone at work i cant get into too much trouble because monolith is just a short time after that ... i do have priorities x****

Obviously, neither Recreate 68 nor anyone else wants to see that kind of police violence repeated in Denver this August. That is why members of R68 began meeting with representatives of the mayor’s office and the Denver Police Department over a year ago to try to ensure that the rights of demonstrators to engage in peaceful, nonviolent free speech activities*, marches and demonstrations, *would be respected; and why R68 has applied for permits to use city parks, and to engage in marches, and has worked with the American Civil Liberties Union and the National Lawyers Guild to assert our First Amendment Rights.

i hope PF doesnt zap what i write ... i think its odd how we can talk about drugs and sex as much as we want, but she says cool it a bit on politics or religion ... is dani really a closet right winger heheheh ...x****
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

Quote Originally Posted by Cheddar's Cousin View Post
    No hatred. Just a light hearted taunting.

Seriously. The magic bullet has been more than sufficeintly discredited.

The Freemasons and the skull and bones society are pretty freaky. I have no doubts that there is some subversive shit going down there.

The 9-11 attacks, however can be 100% attributed to the crazy extremists who have been implicated. There is no way any building can be wired to implode without the knowledge of the people who work in the building on the daily.
    you just aren't privy to all the facts. Bush's brother was the head of the security firm in charge of the WTC complex.

Look, like I said, I'm not going to pretend I know what happened on 9/11. That's pretty difficult to do. However, it's pretty easy to discredit the official story.
    U MAD?

Have you seen what a building looks like when it's preped for demolition? It's a pretty messy sight.

Quote Originally Posted by Blinken View Post
    Wow, i don't trust the government because of their stupidity. But most of the conspiracy theories are much more retarded. If you look at the other pictures of building 7 it looks like a fucking ice cream scopper scopped out a corner of the building that is why it went down. Do some fucking real research. I bet you think the moon landing was fake too?
    Agreed.

OUTKAST 2014
    it's finally happening

Röyksopp, FC Kahuna, Télépopmusik, The Knife, RJD2, Futue Sound of London, The Avalanches, 808 State, Zero 7, Tycho, Mr. Scruff

Quote Originally Posted by Cheddar's Cousin View Post
    Have you seen what a building looks like when it's preped for demolition? It's a pretty messy sight.
    When it isn't a criminal conpiracy, fo sho
    U MAD?

you just aren't privy to all the facts. Bush's brother was the head of the security firm in charge of the WTC complex.

Look, like I said, I'm not going to pretend I know what happened on 9/11. That's pretty difficult to do. However, it's pretty easy to discredit the official story.
    So what if he was the head of security, you can't hide that amount of explosives!!! It is very easy to discredit any story as complicated as this. All you have to find is something unusual that happened and blow it out of proportion.
    The Smiths - makes me think bin Laden has a point.

Shaggy.. All your arguements seem very cliche.. and they aren't backed up.

Dude, it wasn't a magic bullet either.. The bullet made a straight line.. The seats in the back of the car where higher than the seats in the front..

Also the options for this poll are wack.

OUTKAST 2014
    it's finally happening

Röyksopp, FC Kahuna, Télépopmusik, The Knife, RJD2, Futue Sound of London, The Avalanches, 808 State, Zero 7, Tycho, Mr. Scruff

Instinct is correct, the seats were not arranged in a standard way.

LOL. You realize E. Howard Hunt admitted recently on his death bed that he managed the Frech mercs that fired from the Grassy Knoll, right?
    U MAD?

I can back up anything you like. Ask me a specific question.
    U MAD?

Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    maybe between the my head being bashed in, i might drop into your hotel for a quick beer lol ..... hope you get OT ... i was telling someone at work i cant get into too much trouble because monolith is just a short time after that ... i do have priorities x****
    OT would be nice but I am salaried....
    COACHELLA's: 2001. 2002. 2003. 2004. 2005. 2006. 2007. 2008. 2009. 2010. 2011. 2012. 2013. 2014. 2015.

Penn and Teller had a great quote about why people buy into these things, it has to do with a feeling of saftey. It is alot scarier to believe that one man or a small crazy group of people can do this much damage. So people cling to these vast conspiracies because it gives a choatic world order.

Penn and Teller had a great quote about why people buy into these things, it has to do with a feeling of saftey. It is alot scarier to believe that one man or a small crazy group of people can do this much damage. So people cling to these vast conspiracies because it gives a choatic world order.
    Yea, and it was probably the stupidest thing I've ever seen.

Why would that make me feel safer?

Right, believing that cave dwellers did it with some laptops is more reasonable. Gotcha.

I'm sorry that I have a wealth of knowledge and years of study into the way that secret societies, international banking, and intelligence organizations operate. I'd love to think it was just some wacko terrorists and that our gov't is just totally inept. Unfortunately, if you do a little reading and a little investigating, you can see that isn't the case.

These arguments are tired, and no one seems to care to learn anything, or even try to understand what I believe. Instead, let's talk about comedians and their ability to come up with completely flawed logic.
    U MAD?

LOL. You realize E. Howard Hunt admitted recently on his death bed that he managed the Frech mercs that fired from the Grassy Knoll, right?
    "I heard that if you fold a 20 bill in the shape of a plane you can see the towers and pentagon burning, and 9+11=20 yeah they planned this for a long time."
    Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .

Unfortunately most people are sheep.

I never said i didn't want to change the world. I said I didn't start this poll to change the world.

I'm not villianizing anyone except the villians. I don't really see how I villianized Sean Penn, if that's what you mean. I just think he's a little off on his understanding of the cause of the problems in the world. Not to mention... who's holier than thou when they are drunk and mumbling jibberish to a crowd of music lovers?

Why am I impotent again? You talk like you know me.

Since when did a messageboard post become my autobiography?
    Look... had a soapbox moment. It's not a personal attack on you, but a general one on my generation and a lot of people who sit at home and bitch incessantly without lifting a finger to fix whatever it is that outrages them. That, in turn, pisses me off because I do what I can to further a cause I believe in. If you are someone who supports your beliefs with action, more power to you. My general complaint is that if one is not willing to do something to instigate change, they should keep their mouths shut instead of criticizing those who will.
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    the only cocks I suck belong to black women.
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyboyUNM View Post
    We use the term "Off-roading" when we wanna go down on a guy with a freakish bush. "Randy, should I throw some Nair to my patch?" "Nah, brah, I wanna go off-roading"

Quote Originally Posted by stinkbutt View Post
    "I heard that if you fold a 20 bill in the shape of a plane you can see the towers and pentagon burning, and 9+11=20 yeah they planned this for a long time."
    Oh shit you're right, I believe. I BELIEVE!!!!

Oh shit you're right, I believe. I BELIEVE!!!!
    you made me giggle
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    the only cocks I suck belong to black women.
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyboyUNM View Post
    We use the term "Off-roading" when we wanna go down on a guy with a freakish bush. "Randy, should I throw some Nair to my patch?" "Nah, brah, I wanna go off-roading"

Those buildings were controlled demolition, anyone with two eyes and a fucking brain should have known it the first time they saw them fall. Building 7 was just fucking retarded, I can't believe people buy that shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop

Quote Originally Posted by thelastgreatman View Post
    Those buildings were controlled demolition, anyone with two eyes and a fucking brain should have known it the first time they saw them fall. Building 7 was just fucking retarded, I can't believe people buy that shit.
    Haha. I was waiting for my back up. I know that this board has to have a least a few informed people.
    U MAD?

I was waiting for you to show up and make this interesting....

A controlled demo is too complicated and messy to keep secret, it involves to many people. It is horseshit.

Quote Originally Posted by allyjoy View Post
    Look... had a soapbox moment. It's not a personal attack on you, but a general one on my generation and a lot of people who sit at home and bitch incessantly without lifting a finger to fix whatever it is that outrages them. That, in turn, pisses me off because I do what I can to further a cause I believe in. If you are someone who supports your beliefs with action, more power to you. My general complaint is that if one is not willing to do something to instigate change, they should keep their mouths shut instead of criticizing those who will.
    I appreciate your extension of respect. More than I can say for most net dwellers.

I do not criticize anyone for doing something that they believe, unless it is contrary to something I believe. I'm not again you or Sean Penn. I just think that Sean Penn is a little ignorant.

Regardless, I think that informing people of the matrix we live in is doing something. Like I said, I didn't start this thread to change the world... but every bit of discussion in regards to the fucked up world we live in is positive.
    U MAD?

A controlled demo is too complicated and messy to keep secret, it involves to many people. It is horseshit.
    But getting NORAD to stand down. That's easy to do. Those dern terrorists are so clever.
    U MAD?

informing people of the matrix we live in is doing something.
    Go on
    Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .