Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: LED ZEPPELIN

Default Re: LED ZEPPELIN

most are speculating its the DVD/CD release of the '07 reunion gig at the O2 Arena in London. Supposedly due out by christmas....
    Coachella 07 (the introduction), 08 (the bands), 09 (the documentary), 10 (the people i came with), 11 (the relationship test... we passed), 12 (whatever the weather, Dirty Epic forever), 13 (the year of the troll)

- PEARL JAM WHY YOU HATE COACHELLA? -

Quote Originally Posted by Coachella Bound View Post
    most are speculating its the DVD/CD release of the '07 reunion gig at the O2 Arena in London. Supposedly due out by christmas....
    Yeah, that's what I've read as well, but it doesn't make sense to me why they would name that Five.

its been 5 years since the performance..... idk?
    Coachella 07 (the introduction), 08 (the bands), 09 (the documentary), 10 (the people i came with), 11 (the relationship test... we passed), 12 (whatever the weather, Dirty Epic forever), 13 (the year of the troll)

It seems weird that Led Zeppelin has a Facebook page

Led Zeppelin Official - http://www.facebook.com/ledzeppelin

Quote Originally Posted by Coachella Bound View Post
    Led Zeppelin Official - http://www.facebook.com/ledzeppelin

Saw this on Facebook, still can't figure out why there are only 11 hours on that clock. Any ideas?

The heavily rumored LED ZEPPELIN live CD/DVD from 2007 is apparently not only coming to DVD, but also movie theaters.

The band has been counting down to an official announcement, which is expected on Thursday, regarding the release of the set.

London's The Sun — which is hardly the most reputable resource for rock release schedules — posted that the concert, which was captured during ZEPPELIN's reunion show on December 10, 2007 at London's O2 Arena, will be released on CD, DVD, and Blu-ray disc on November 22.

Cineplex has revealed its plans to premiere the new package, "Led Zeppelin: Celebration Day", in its theaters on October 17.

Here's the Cineplex description:

"On December 10, 2007, LED ZEPPELIN took the stage at London's O2 Arena to headline a tribute concert for dear friend and Atlantic Records founder Ahmet Ertegun. What followed was a two-hour-plus tour de force of the band's signature blues-infused rock 'n' roll that instantly became part of the legend of LED ZEPPELIN.

"Founding members John Paul Jones, Jimmy Page and Robert Plant were joined by Jason Bonham, the son of their late drummer John Bonham, to perform 16 songs from their celebrated catalogue including landmark tracks 'Whole Lotta Love', 'Rock And Roll', 'Kashmir' and 'Stairway To Heaven'.

"Although 20 million people applied for tickets, the band's first headline show in 27 years was seen only by the 18,000 ticket holders who were fortunate enough to have secured seats through the worldwide lottery.

"Now, for the first time, fans in over 40 territories worldwide will be able to get a front row seat to experience this historic event in glorious high definition and incredible surround sound. Experience it on the big screen for a strictly limited period only."

Cineplex lists three dates for the screening on its web site: October 17, 19 and 25.

Yesterday (September 11), LED ZEPPELIN posted the audio introduction from "Good Times, Bad Times" in a YouTube post on its official LED ZEPPELIN Facebook page. The tune served as the opening number for the 2007 one-off reunion.

Jason Bonham, who has officially drummed with LED ZEPPELIN several times, beginning with the Atlantic Records 40th anniversary concert in 1988, told The Pulse Of Radio at the time that he never assumed that the job of taking over for his father was automatically his. "I had to work at it, really prove that I could do it, and not just say, 'Hey, I'm John Bonham's son, I should be doing it,'" he said. "You've got to earn this, 'cause there's a million drummers out there that would love to cut your throat right now and take over.'"

LED ZEPPELIN's set list on December 10, 2007 at London's O2 Arena:

01. Good Times, Bad Times
    02. Ramble On
    03. Black Dog
    04. In My Time Of Dying
    05. For Your Life (live debut)
    06. Trampled Underfoot
    07. Nobody's Fault But Mine
    08. No Quarter
    09. Since I've Been Lovin' You
    10. Dazed And Confused
    11. Stairway To Heaven
    12. The Song Remains the Same
    13. Misty Mountain Hop
    14. Kashmir

Encores:

15. Whole Lotta Love
    16. Rock And Roll

God dammit, can't we get a fuckin' reunion tour! I would love to see that shit at the Silver Bowl in Las Vegas, I know that it would sell out in seconds, but I would pretty much do anything to experience a live Led Zepplin gig. I'd probably quit my job and follow them around the country, gettin' weird...probably never wear clothes again.

"ain't no thang but a chicken wang"

old school

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Fuzz View Post
    God dammit, can't we get a fuckin' reunion tour! I would love to see that shit at the Silver Bowl in Las Vegas, I know that it would sell out in seconds, but I would pretty much do anything to experience a live Led Zepplin gig. I'd probably quit my job and follow them around the country, gettin' weird...probably never wear clothes again.]
    Jimmy Page hasn't completed a tour in 14 years.

Download the rehearsal for the 2007 reunion, might be YouTube. After I heard that I stopped wanting new Zep dates. I saw Plant/Page in the 90's and Crooked Vultures twice, I'm good.

I prefer Plants new work.

They just said on the news that no less then Bill Clinton tried to get Zep to play for the 121212 concert and they refused. If they wouldn't do that, bye bye Zep .... cr****
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

If Bill Clinton can't get them to reunite, then who can?!

Seriously sounds like one of the strangest scenarios on Earth: Two rich guys call a guy who was a president to go and talk to some guys who played in a band some 40-50 years ago to get back together.

They just sound like old guys who don't want to do it anymore. Robert Plant is busy at hippie festivals living his golden years with women in their 20s.

Quote Originally Posted by Santa View Post

Seriously sounds like one of the strangest scenarios on Earth: Two rich guys call a guy who was a president to go and talk to some guys who played in a band some 40-50 years ago to get back together.

They just sound like old guys who don't want to do it anymore. Robert Plant is busy at hippie festivals living his golden years with women in their 20s.
    I bet they didn't even share a blunt. "That's so 90's 80's 70's 60's>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

asshat.jpg

noy happeneng fesa, akk if them are dtung

They're my favorite band of all time, but I don't think they will ever reunite again. Especially not for Coachella. But of I'm wrong however, I will be willing to wager a bet....that only pertains to them headlining Coachella in the future.

Does Plant even have the capability of singing these songs anymore?

Talking Heads would be fantastic! But not better.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSwan View Post
    Fyi... Talking Heads would be better.
    Coachella 99' 01',02',03',04',05',06',07',08',09',10',11',12',13 ' and counting!!!

SPX clothing
    "We ride skis."

www.skipunx.com
    www.facebook.com/SPX.clothing
    www.myspace.com/spxclothing

Vol reminds me of Cloud 9. What ever happened to that dude ? cr****

oh lord, YES!

Quote Originally Posted by Santa View Post

Hardly, Plant married Adult Contemporary/country singer Patty Griffin last year and is living the relatively quite life in Austin TX when not touring. Ironically, one of the greatest Rock n' Roll singers of all time is now only the second best singer in his immediate family.
    The Replacements - Bryan Ferry - Outkast - The Knife - Dum Dum Girls - Jon Spencer Blues Explosion - Broken Bells - Haim - Neko Case - Jagwar Ma - Goat - Waxahatchee

Queens Of The Stone Age - Pet Shop Boys - Chvrches - Mogwai - Warpaint - Washed Out - Future Islands - Ty Seagall - Darkside - Foxygen

Beck - Neutral Milk Hotel - Superchunk - Arcade Fire - Bombino - Daughter - Surfer Blood

old school

Quote Originally Posted by IlliniQ View Post
    Hardly, Plant married Adult Contemporary/country singer Patty Griffin last year and is living the relatively quite life in Austin TX when not touring. Ironically, one of the greatest Rock n' Roll singers of all time is now only the second best singer in his immediate family.
    She recently refuted his claim they married and chalked it up to his "vivid imagination".

Tori Amos said that in the early 90's he proposed to her the first or second time they ever met. Zep's "Thank You" was part of her set at the time.

"Jeff Beck and Jimmy Page both played in The Yardbirds. When Page started Led Zeppelin with Robert Plant, the band was first known as The New Yardbirds. Now it might be Beck’s turn to work with Plant -- he told a Miami radio station they may do something together next year.

Beck says he recently met Plant at a wedding, and Plant suggested they talk. Beck says, “That’s something to look forward to next year.”

Beck is getting ready to start a tour with Brian Wilson on September 27th in Hollywood, Florida, and Plant has hinted at possibly working with Led Zeppelin next year. "

(Thanks to Paul & Young Ron w/producer Steve Harmon at WBGG – Miami’s Classic Rock: Big 105.9)
    Friday - OutKast / The Replacements / The Afghan Whigs / Shlohmo / GOAT / Flatbush Zombies / Glitch Mob / John Spencer / DJ Falcon / The Bots
    Saturday - QOTSA / NAS / CHVRCHES / Temples / Mogwai / Warpaint / DARKSIDE / Ty Segall / Graveyard / Carbon Airways
    Sunday - Beck / Disclosure / Motorhead / Little Dragon / Trombone Shorty / Frank Turner / Bombino / Bad Manners / J. Roddy / Scuba

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience ― Mark Twain

Beck 'n Plant? I could get down
    MY NEW 2014 COACHELECTRO MIX! 58 of This Years Artists In Just 50 Minutes! FREE DOWNLOAD!
    https://soundcloud.com/taktik-3/the-...coachelectro-2

das cuote