Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Coachella 2008 Douche Awards...

Default Re: Official Coachella 2008 Douche Awards...

Superbimbo.
    Attached Images Attached Images

lol! this thread is soooo funny. there were a lot of douches at this year's fest (i blame it on JJ bringing the dumb frat types out).

I don't have any pics, but you can hear it on my audio of waters when it gets posted...some douchebag was clapping right in the middle of songs and verses...no one else clapping..he just felt the need to start clapping like the song was over right in the middle. like a congratulations for finishing a verse successfully or somethin.

he probably didn't even know where he was...

and the worst part is...everytime I tried to move away from him he would follow me! fucktard. i finally got far enough away from him that his clapping is barely audible by about 2/3's of the way thru the first waters set.
    Coachella 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11
    Lollapalooza 95, 96, 97, 03, 08
    Rock The Bells 07, 09, 10
    Sasquatch 10
    Bonnaroo 09
    Vegoose 07, RIP
    Mile High 09

Upcoming Shows
    6/9 - Deftones/Dillenger | 6/10 - Cake | 6/17 - Buckethead | 6/28 - Glitch Mob | 7/25 - APC | 7/30 - LA Rising (Rage, Muse, Lauryn Hill, Rise Against) | 8/12 - Cut//Copy

Quote Originally Posted by CBeller View Post
    Superbimbo.
    This year was definitely the year of gold lamme. *shudder*

Quote Originally Posted by sin213 View Post
    lol! this thread is soooo funny. there were a lot of douches at this year's fest (i blame it on JJ bringing the dumb frat types out).
    seriously people, get over blaming jack johnson for everything! so f'ing stupid. there are dumbasses there every year no matter who is playing. if you want to blame anything, then blame the shows proximity to l.a.

Coachella Junkie

While I totally support neon, lamé is never OK.

Superbimbo.
    Finally decided to chime in? Welcome.
    "Yes, I am indeed beautiful! Sometimes I sit and wonder, in my artless Japanese way, why it is that I am so much more attractive than anybody else in the whole world. Can this be vanity? No! Nature is lovely and rejoices in her loveliness. I am a child of Nature, and take after my mother."

I submit:

"Yes, I am indeed beautiful! Sometimes I sit and wonder, in my artless Japanese way, why it is that I am so much more attractive than anybody else in the whole world. Can this be vanity? No! Nature is lovely and rejoices in her loveliness. I am a child of Nature, and take after my mother."

The murder capital where we murder for capital

Quote Originally Posted by whynotsmile99 View Post
    i've mentioned him in other threads, but did anyone see that horrible looking asian teenager? Might have been Japanese, but couldn't really tell.

He was bone thin. Literally disgusting. Bulemic/anorexic boys seemed to be the big thing this year. ANyway, he was incredibly unhealthy thin and was wearing this hideous short shorts. It looked to be made out of wool, and even had those big buttons on you find on old fashioned wool coats.

He was running around outside the Shara when I saw him. Disgusting. No picture, sorry

it was like underwear made out of this

Oh we saw him. Jordan, KindigerJ took a photo of him outside the Gobi I think on Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by Cancersticks1 View Post
    I submit:

perhaps the best part of this picture is that they all have coordinated tube socks on!

nevermind the general unattractiveness of speedo peanut sacks

EDIT: the girl in the background has also deemed them worthy of the douche photo
    Last edited by Mockingbird73; 05-05-2008 at 04:25 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by nbvwes View Post
    and maybe Radiohead would impress me if i had grew up on a farm... and i was retarded... but i didn't, so they don't...

^ Call me retarded, but it is guys like those ones that actually make the whole experience that much better.

All fucked up seeing those guys walk by all casual, certainly made me chuckle and think "only at coachella"
    Quote Originally Posted by paganman7 View Post
    I had a dream that my wife cheated on me with Calmer. True story.
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCoachellaHellYeah View Post
    Did you find pee in her butt?

Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    seriously people, get over blaming jack johnson for everything! so f'ing stupid. there are dumbasses there every year no matter who is playing. if you want to blame anything, then blame the shows proximity to l.a.
    its more indie to blame slightly stoopid instead anyway

seriously, i can understand JJ i guess but wtf were THEY doing there?

sailorhats made their mark at this year's coachella. very douchetastic. people in the desert wearing sailor hats. i still don't get it. hahaha
    Mazxy star was nice and dreamy robightm crowd wouldn't follow no photo request. First time in the green room. Mmm free beer and wine.glad I got to see them Cruz I missed Coachella 3012

I submit:

Hmmm...YMCA '08

Superbimbo.
    WINNER. I saw her at least a dozen times.

I submit:

I could've swore I saw that same group prancing around last year..

Disclosure - October 12 - Reno, NV.
    Treasure Island Music Festival - October 19 - San Francisco, CA.
    Portugal, The Man - October 22 - Reno, NV.
    Cut Copy - October 31 - Reno, NV.
    Phoenix w/ Alt-J - December 5 - Reno, NV.

COACHELLA '07, '08, '09, '11, '13

See, I don't think those guys are douches-I think they're funny. There's a fine line between funnyness and douchiness. Looking ridiculous in speedos=funny. Wearing speedos and prancing around like you're the king of the world=douchy.
    Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    I think the safest course is to assume everyone is a fucking nightmare and proceed from there.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.

Quote Originally Posted by CalmerThanYou View Post
    ^ Call me retarded, but it is guys like those ones that actually make the whole experience that much better.

All fucked up seeing those guys walk by all casual, certainly made me chuckle and think "only at coachella"
    werd

Quote Originally Posted by anonimouse View Post
    its more indie to blame slightly stoopid instead anyway

seriously, i can understand JJ i guess but wtf were THEY doing there?
    you sir are no true electro indie hipster unless you blame PRINCE for the douchebaggery and for diluting the COACHELLA brand. Addin PRINCE was truly an insult.

I mean what's next, michael jackson? vanilla ice?

Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    See, I don't think those guys are douches-I think they're funny. There's a fine line between funnyness and douchiness. Looking ridiculous in speedos=funny. Wearing speedos and prancing around like you're the king of the world=douchy.
    exactly, walking around with the attitude, its ironic that makes me cool is very douchey...but to make fun of your self for the entertainment of others is comedy...I think they are comic.
    "Strange things are afoot at the Circle K"

2013 = 12 Coachellas

do it do it do it do it do it do it do it now! say it say it say it say it say it say it say it now!

Quote Originally Posted by wstsidela View Post
    I should smack you in the head but I draw the line at gay bashing.
    Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    use some common sense you asshats

aprillynnn

Quote Originally Posted by gmoneyak View Post
    I could've swore I saw that same group prancing around last year..
    yah, I remember seeing them last year too ... they were taking pics with lots of people, guess some peeps haven't seen weirdos in speedos before.

This guy at Bonde Do Role...there was like 5 feet between me and the people in front of me, so I can't complain if someone wants to push in front of me. But seriously dude...leaving 4'8" in front of you and standing 4 inches from me is not cool, and more than a little creepy.
    The Tinychat password is coache11a

Quote Originally Posted by Shiloka View Post
    Share the art bus to enhance the festival... can be used as stage for band ...
    I can also come early and help set up ...
    How can you say no to this offer, Goldenvoice?

Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    I agree. We have a beer fest every summer near me, and these guys dress in 70's athletic gear and long wigs and run laps around the festival for hours. People hand them beers like gatorade when they come by. It's funny, and it doesn't hurt or inconvinence anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by BeeII View Post
    It was funny for a while, but now...

Quote Originally Posted by M Sparks View Post
    This guy at Bonde Do Role...there was like 5 feet between me and the people in front of me, so I can't complain if someone wants to push in front of me. But seriously dude...leaving 4'8" in front of you and standing 4 inches from me is not cool, and more than a little creepy.
    thats when you switch it on him and step in front of him, always leave enough room to be comfortable but not enough for someone to step in. you run the risk of a 6'7'' guy stepping in front or a really annoying person crowding you out.

2013 = 12 Coachellas

do it do it do it do it do it do it do it now! say it say it say it say it say it say it say it now!

Superbimbo.
    She is givin someone one hell of a stinkeye or her friend just farted
    Re: GayInTucson's illiterate ass

Quote Originally Posted by EmberVega View Post
    I don't think we'll be hearing from him again. R.I.P

since someone mentioned another show (the roo) at ws 99 two guys smeared their bodied with sewage from the porta potties and promptly went from the back of 150k to the front with nooooo problem,it was like moses parting the red sea ... clever anyway but yuck ....x****
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

During Tegan and Sara, I was WAY back... and I went up on one of those ramp things that I guess are for important people or special people or something? Or maybe just anyone because no one stopped me. Anyway, there were these two fat bitches in lawn chairs and they were the ultimate douches. They were taking up a ton of space with their stuff all laid out across the front. So a handicapped kid in a wheel chair comes up the ramp and he can't get to the front of it because this fat bitches hat is in the way, just taking up a whole spot, on the ground. I, and many others, as well as the guy in the wheel chair are looking, waiting and expecting her to just pick up her hat. But she doesnt! she has the nerve to say 'he doesn't need to sit here, don't move your stuff, there is room down over there'. And repositions the hat so he absolutly can not wheel up there. I was SO angry. I couldn't believe it. And I don't ususally call overweight people fat bitches, but these two were truly FAT DISCUSTING BITCHES!
    Take this job and shove it. Adios, I'm a ghost, I am leaving for the coast and I'll never work for anyone again...

I think that the ramps are for disabled seating.

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie.Dawn View Post
    During Tegan and Sara, I was WAY back... and I went up on one of those ramp things that I guess are for important people or special people or something? Or maybe just anyone because no one stopped me. Anyway, there were these two fat bitches in lawn chairs and they were the ultimate douches. They were taking up a ton of space with their stuff all laid out across the front. So a handicapped kid in a wheel chair comes up the ramp and he can't get to the front of it because this fat bitches hat is in the way, just taking up a whole spot, on the ground. I, and many others, as well as the guy in the wheel chair are looking, waiting and expecting her to just pick up her hat. But she doesnt! she has the nerve to say 'he doesn't need to sit here, don't move your stuff, there is room down over there'. And repositions the hat so he absolutly can not wheel up there. I was SO angry. I couldn't believe it. And I don't ususally call overweight people fat bitches, but these two were truly FAT DISCUSTING BITCHES!

I would have grabbed her stuff and thrown it over the side then leave for the Sahara

2013 = 12 Coachellas

Quote Originally Posted by BeeII View Post
    you sir are no true electro indie hipster unless you blame PRINCE for the douchebaggery and for diluting the COACHELLA brand. Addin PRINCE was truly an insult.

i'll take michael if he only plays songs from off the wall

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie.Dawn View Post

next time get up in their face, take pictures, notify them that they will be online within 12 hours along with their story of bitchery, then move out of the area before they can take pics of you

or something like that