Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Coachella 2008 Douche Awards...

Default Official Coachella 2008 Douche Awards...

My pics for douches of the year. If you see your pic on here, sorry, but you were being a douche.

2nd runner up:

Seriously the douchiest boy outfit I saw this year. This was on Sunday, so I'm sure he was there to suck Dwight Yoakam's penis.

1st runner up:

This douche physically pushed me out of the way to stand in front of me during Deadmou5 with his glittery SF hat. This was my view the entire show.

Winner:

These douches were standing in front of the barricade during DIOYY. They weren't there for the band. They were clearly hammered out of their mind doing that fake "rocking out" shit that douches do--basically they were making fun of the crowd and rubbing our faces in the fact that they were in front, not enjoying the show. One of the girls they were with was busy texting on her phone the entire time. The rest decided to sit on the barricade and take pics of themselves doing so and blocking the crowd's view. This went on for the last four songs or so. Hey douches, why don't you try enjoying the music next time?

Honorable Mention (no pic)

The LA douche standing in front of us during Chromeo with a fauxhawk shouting "L.A. Motherfuckers!" and making the letters "L" and "A" with his fingers, like some misguided LA Douchegang sign.

Also, I'm sure I was a douche as well at some point. Sorry.
    Last edited by captncrzy; 05-02-2008 at 11:49 AM.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

Default Re: Official Coachella 2008 Douche Awards...

The douchebag at Roger Waters' (no pic though) who decided to ad-lib his own lyrics, screaming "Wish you were fucking here"... You're lucky I was soo fucked up that I could almost pretend you weren't there... wow, talk about ruining a special moment for all the people around us...
    I passed the Sean Penn Acid Test with flying colors!

Quote Originally Posted by kingsblend420 View Post
    I think the random improvised titilating debauchery is the best kind of titilating debauchery.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeless Semantic View Post
    Hugs and that love shit gets in the way of making people smile.

The douchey bitches at the rail for Portishead/Kraftwerk/Prince who had the security doing their bidding (i.e. getting them water and shit). At least they were quiet and respectful during Portishead. Thank God for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

The stupid blonde whore at before Justice who tried literally lifting my arm from the railing and ended up in a headlock from me. I called her cunt and she made a wrinkly face and stormed off with her friends.

CUNT is the best word in the engrish language.
    Quote Originally Posted by paganman7 View Post
    I had a dream that my wife cheated on me with Calmer. True story.
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCoachellaHellYeah View Post
    Did you find pee in her butt?

Oh God, I saw that gay cowboy EVERYWHERE. He was always by himself, and had the smuggest look on his face, as if everyone were checking him out and admiring him, and not thinking what an absolute twat he was.

Cunt's hate to be called CUNTS...it will turn a bitch crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    My pics for douches of the year. If you see your pic on here, sorry, but you were being a douche.

2nd runner up:

Seriously the douchiest boy outfit I saw this year. This was on Sunday, so I'm sure he was there to suck Dwight Yoakam's penis.

1st runner up:

This douche physically pushed me out of the way to stand in front of me during Deadmou5 with his glittery SF hat. This was my view the entire show.

Winner:

These douches were standing in front of the barricade during DIOYY. They weren't there for the band. They were clearly hammered out of their mind doing that fake "rocking out" shit that douches do--basically they were making fun of the crowd and rubbing our faces in the fact that they were in front, not enjoying the show. One of the girls they were with was busy texting on her phone the entire time. The rest decided to sit on the barricade and take pics of themselves doing so and blocking the crowd's view. This went on for the last four songs or so. Hey douches, why don't you try enjoying the music next time?

Honorable Mention (no pic)

The LA douche standing in front of us during Chromeo with a fauxhawk shouting "L.A. Motherfuckers!" and making the letters "L" and "A" with his fingers, like some misguided LA Douchegang sign.

Also, I'm sure I was a douche as well at some point. Sorry.
    OMFG...You killed it girl...I literaly have 7up all over my desk!!! That cowbow looks like a stripper...black tight jeans...come on now!!!

Don't know if he really qualifies as a douche, but he did have me wondering, "Where exactly was he keeping that cigarette?"
    Last edited by swankgd; 05-02-2008 at 01:41 PM.

^ could be for the win.
    Quote Originally Posted by paganman7 View Post
    I had a dream that my wife cheated on me with Calmer. True story.
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCoachellaHellYeah View Post
    Did you find pee in her butt?

Yeah, I'd say that qualifies.

I wish that was Danny Bonaduci
    U MAD?

HAHAHA...
    "There's a shadow just behind me,shrouding every breath I take,making every promise empty,pointing every finger at me."

Quote Originally Posted by swankgd View Post

Don't know if he really qualifies as a douche, but he did have me wondering, "Where exactly was he keeping that cigarette?"
    I think I see a skids back there...

i think at one point on sunday we saw cowboy hat guy and we both looked at eachother and mouthed "douche".

and while we were eating on saturday, tighty whitey belt guy walked by and i had commented "that look was SOOO last year for that guy", but on the drive back home on monday we decided that TWBG does get a little bit of respect from us because that "outfit" could have turned dangeous at any moment.

and i whole heartedly agree that at some point(s) during the weekend i was probably sombody's douche too.

I saw cowboy hat guy everywhere. Douche or no douche, not bad on the eyes.
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

aprillynnn

Quote Originally Posted by SFChrissy View Post
    OMFG...You killed it girl...I literaly have 7up all over my desk!!! That cowbow looks like a stripper...black tight jeans...come on now!!!
    Wasn't he camping? He dressed like that all weekend ...
    hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post

2nd runner up:

LOL That dude camped and took the Coachella Express. And he WAS a douche. We laughed everytime he walked by us

Quote Originally Posted by CalmerThanYou View Post
    CUNT is the best word in the engrish language.
    It's definitely one of my favorite words
    Last edited by PrettyRagdoll; 05-02-2008 at 03:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky123 View Post
    Fuck your formal education up for music and stop being a coward.
    Quote Originally Posted by braundiggity View Post
    I dunno. Lots of the arguments seem hypocritical to me. Can't we leave it simply as: I loved the shit out of it, some hated the shit out of it, and that's just how some shows go?
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/musicislife/

Karma Police are coming for you

i've mentioned him in other threads, but did anyone see that horrible looking asian teenager? Might have been Japanese, but couldn't really tell.

He was bone thin. Literally disgusting. Bulemic/anorexic boys seemed to be the big thing this year. ANyway, he was incredibly unhealthy thin and was wearing this hideous short shorts. It looked to be made out of wool, and even had those big buttons on you find on old fashioned wool coats.

He was running around outside the Shara when I saw him. Disgusting. No picture, sorry

it was like underwear made out of this

Then I will hold you down and spit her percolations all over you until you're as greasy as the day she regrets pushing your big fat ass out her big fat cunt.

The biggest douche is the one that stole my camera. I will find you and rape you.
    9/10 Swans @ Roxy, 9/18 Neutral Milk Hotel & Daniel Johnston @ Hollywood Bowl, 9/19 Tokimonsta @ El Rey, 9/30 Cibo Matto @ the Roxy, 10/3-4 Desert Stars, 10/9 Zola Jesus @ El Rey, 10/16 Massive Attack @ Greek Theater, 10/22-25 CMJ, 10/26 Asobi Seksu & Slowdive @ Royale

Quote Originally Posted by Kali27 View Post
    The douchebag at Roger Waters' (no pic though) who decided to ad-lib his own lyrics, screaming "Wish you were fucking here"... You're lucky I was soo fucked up that I could almost pretend you weren't there... wow, talk about ruining a special moment for all the people around us...
    yah he was a douche in all forms of the word. he even "sang" on guitar solos at roger waters...annoying. he also yelled at me for putting my glowstick in the air. i expressed my sadness to the campsite later that night.

I'm surprised nobody said Death Cab for Cutie.
    The White Stripes 9/18

Quote Originally Posted by swankgd View Post

Hahaha.. Fucking underwear guy , I saw this guy twice.

Once at Metric when I noticed he was inching ,(excuse the pun), a little too much in my direction. Then again at Devotchka..

Disclosure - October 12 - Reno, NV.
    Treasure Island Music Festival - October 19 - San Francisco, CA.
    Portugal, The Man - October 22 - Reno, NV.
    Cut Copy - October 31 - Reno, NV.
    Phoenix w/ Alt-J - December 5 - Reno, NV.

COACHELLA '07, '08, '09, '11, '13

their did seem to be a higher number of assholes being really aggressive moving up through the crowds. i didnt even get really close for any sets but they were still pushing through like they were at the rail. come to think of it, one of those groups looked alot like your winning douches there. even out in the open i ran into many people and they were just dicks about it. like they wanted to fight or something. i'd like to blame the Jack Johnson and "bro lets see pink floyd!" types. but for a little i was scared that coachella was getting too much of a mainstream crowd.

even if it was really crowded and i had to squeeze by people i'd still try to say excuse me or at least try to let them know my intentions or where i was heading. people who push their way up to the front at the last minute deserve all the elbows and nasty looks they get

oh and to the guy near the main stage whos hand i TOTALLY stepped on, i'm really sorry. it was dark and i couldnt see appendages, only bodies

everyone on here get's a douche award.

from me. with love.
    RESPEK

Quote Originally Posted by summerkid View Post
    oh....good one!
    '99-'11...

Quote Originally Posted by summerkid View Post
    Christ, Dylan...

I mean, Jack White was there and I haven't talked shit about him since the festival. Gawd.
    Upcoming Shows:
    * Dillon Francis + Anamanaguchi -- December 28th

Going to Weekend 1 of Coachella 2014

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Cara. Don't judge a man for not being able to formulate a coherent thought. On an internet forum of all places.

Bortchella

*LOL* Yeah, I saw shirtless cowboy guy off and on all weekend... He strutted around like he was cock of the walk. Someone hopefully told him otherwise.

My vote is for the 2 douchebag photographers that shoved their way past me during Portishead. "Don't push me, I've been working for 10 hours!!" Wow, work makes you an asshole? Maybe you should reconsider your career buddy.

Some kids walked into one of the do lab huts where I was laying down for a bit. Had my water next to me and this kids smacks it out of his way (like hes joe cool) I looked at him thinking, are you kidding me?? they procede to break out their drugs getting pissy with a guy that asks to buy and I think where oh where are the cops now?? well 5 minutes later I see the cops making their rounds. I dont warn these dickheads that cops are behind them. Instant Karma, cops take their stash! ha, dont be rude to people trying to cat nap with your drugs joe cool teeny boppers, cops will take your stash and I will laugh!
    "Strange things are afoot at the Circle K"

2013 = 12 Coachellas

do it do it do it do it do it do it do it now! say it say it say it say it say it say it say it now!

Quote Originally Posted by wstsidela View Post
    I should smack you in the head but I draw the line at gay bashing.
    Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    use some common sense you asshats