Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Coachella 2008 Douche Awards...

Hybrid View

Default Official Coachella 2008 Douche Awards...

My pics for douches of the year. If you see your pic on here, sorry, but you were being a douche.

2nd runner up:

Seriously the douchiest boy outfit I saw this year. This was on Sunday, so I'm sure he was there to suck Dwight Yoakam's penis.

1st runner up:

This douche physically pushed me out of the way to stand in front of me during Deadmou5 with his glittery SF hat. This was my view the entire show.

Winner:

These douches were standing in front of the barricade during DIOYY. They weren't there for the band. They were clearly hammered out of their mind doing that fake "rocking out" shit that douches do--basically they were making fun of the crowd and rubbing our faces in the fact that they were in front, not enjoying the show. One of the girls they were with was busy texting on her phone the entire time. The rest decided to sit on the barricade and take pics of themselves doing so and blocking the crowd's view. This went on for the last four songs or so. Hey douches, why don't you try enjoying the music next time?

Honorable Mention (no pic)

The LA douche standing in front of us during Chromeo with a fauxhawk shouting "L.A. Motherfuckers!" and making the letters "L" and "A" with his fingers, like some misguided LA Douchegang sign.

Also, I'm sure I was a douche as well at some point. Sorry.
    Last edited by captncrzy; 05-02-2008 at 11:49 AM.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

Default Re: Official Coachella 2008 Douche Awards...

The douchebag at Roger Waters' (no pic though) who decided to ad-lib his own lyrics, screaming "Wish you were fucking here"... You're lucky I was soo fucked up that I could almost pretend you weren't there... wow, talk about ruining a special moment for all the people around us...
    I passed the Sean Penn Acid Test with flying colors!

Quote Originally Posted by kingsblend420 View Post
    I think the random improvised titilating debauchery is the best kind of titilating debauchery.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeless Semantic View Post
    Hugs and that love shit gets in the way of making people smile.

Quote Originally Posted by Kali27 View Post
    The douchebag at Roger Waters' (no pic though) who decided to ad-lib his own lyrics, screaming "Wish you were fucking here"... You're lucky I was soo fucked up that I could almost pretend you weren't there... wow, talk about ruining a special moment for all the people around us...
    yah he was a douche in all forms of the word. he even "sang" on guitar solos at roger waters...annoying. he also yelled at me for putting my glowstick in the air. i expressed my sadness to the campsite later that night.

their did seem to be a higher number of assholes being really aggressive moving up through the crowds. i didnt even get really close for any sets but they were still pushing through like they were at the rail. come to think of it, one of those groups looked alot like your winning douches there. even out in the open i ran into many people and they were just dicks about it. like they wanted to fight or something. i'd like to blame the Jack Johnson and "bro lets see pink floyd!" types. but for a little i was scared that coachella was getting too much of a mainstream crowd.

even if it was really crowded and i had to squeeze by people i'd still try to say excuse me or at least try to let them know my intentions or where i was heading. people who push their way up to the front at the last minute deserve all the elbows and nasty looks they get

oh and to the guy near the main stage whos hand i TOTALLY stepped on, i'm really sorry. it was dark and i couldnt see appendages, only bodies

everyone on here get's a douche award.

from me. with love.
    RESPEK

Quote Originally Posted by feather View Post
    yah he was a douche in all forms of the word. he even "sang" on guitar solos at roger waters...annoying. he also yelled at me for putting my glowstick in the air. i expressed my sadness to the campsite later that night.
    I third that!
    Ally: "Could you tone it down a bit?"
    Guy: "It's Pink fuckin Floyd, man!"
    Dude...Roger Waters may have been on stage, but we just heard your drunken singing...
    Sean Penn Acid Test 2008 - Legendary

2008 , 2009, 2010, 2011 , 2012 wk1, 2013 wk2. 6 years running!

Hell or highwater, fire and brimstone, not even cancer is powerful enough to keep me from Coachella!

I don't know whether to feel relief or dejection not to find a picture or description of myself in this thread. I'll certainly have to re-think my approach before next year's festival.

Quote Originally Posted by Kali27 View Post
    I was standing a bit in front of that kid. It was horrible. He'd even extend notes and echo Roger Waters.

Coachella Junkie frozen pilgrim's Avatar

I think the award goes to the photographers at barrier two before kraftwerk.
    you guys must remember- the fuckers who all stood up on the railing step and blocked all of us who were waiting for kraftwerk.

did anyone hear the guy screaming bloody murder at them? threatening grevious bodily harm and insulting their personal appearances until they promised to move?

Quote Originally Posted by frozen pilgrim View Post
    I think the award goes to the photographers at barrier two before kraftwerk.
    you guys must remember- the fuckers who all stood up on the railing step and blocked all of us who were waiting for kraftwerk.

did anyone hear the guy screaming bloody murder at them? threatening grevious bodily harm and insulting their personal appearances until they promised to move?
    Haha yes I was standing right next to him.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

The douchey bitches at the rail for Portishead/Kraftwerk/Prince who had the security doing their bidding (i.e. getting them water and shit). At least they were quiet and respectful during Portishead. Thank God for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

The stupid blonde whore at before Justice who tried literally lifting my arm from the railing and ended up in a headlock from me. I called her cunt and she made a wrinkly face and stormed off with her friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Viper View Post
    she made a wrinkly face and stormed off
    I fuckin love it!

Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    The douchey bitches at the rail for Portishead/Kraftwerk/Prince who had the security doing their bidding (i.e. getting them water and shit). At least they were quiet and respectful during Portishead. Thank God for that.
    I think I know those kids. I think one of them knows the people who work the rails.

CUNT is the best word in the engrish language.
    Quote Originally Posted by paganman7 View Post
    I had a dream that my wife cheated on me with Calmer. True story.
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCoachellaHellYeah View Post
    Did you find pee in her butt?

Oh God, I saw that gay cowboy EVERYWHERE. He was always by himself, and had the smuggest look on his face, as if everyone were checking him out and admiring him, and not thinking what an absolute twat he was.

Cunt's hate to be called CUNTS...it will turn a bitch crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    My pics for douches of the year. If you see your pic on here, sorry, but you were being a douche.

2nd runner up:

Seriously the douchiest boy outfit I saw this year. This was on Sunday, so I'm sure he was there to suck Dwight Yoakam's penis.

1st runner up:

This douche physically pushed me out of the way to stand in front of me during Deadmou5 with his glittery SF hat. This was my view the entire show.

Winner:

These douches were standing in front of the barricade during DIOYY. They weren't there for the band. They were clearly hammered out of their mind doing that fake "rocking out" shit that douches do--basically they were making fun of the crowd and rubbing our faces in the fact that they were in front, not enjoying the show. One of the girls they were with was busy texting on her phone the entire time. The rest decided to sit on the barricade and take pics of themselves doing so and blocking the crowd's view. This went on for the last four songs or so. Hey douches, why don't you try enjoying the music next time?

Honorable Mention (no pic)

The LA douche standing in front of us during Chromeo with a fauxhawk shouting "L.A. Motherfuckers!" and making the letters "L" and "A" with his fingers, like some misguided LA Douchegang sign.

Also, I'm sure I was a douche as well at some point. Sorry.
    OMFG...You killed it girl...I literaly have 7up all over my desk!!! That cowbow looks like a stripper...black tight jeans...come on now!!!

aprillynnn

Quote Originally Posted by SFChrissy View Post
    OMFG...You killed it girl...I literaly have 7up all over my desk!!! That cowbow looks like a stripper...black tight jeans...come on now!!!
    Wasn't he camping? He dressed like that all weekend ...
    hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by aprillynnn View Post
    Wasn't he camping? He dressed like that all weekend ...
    hahahaha

Looks like dude carries around a sniper rifle or a portable solo-flex, either way I'm not saying shit about him.
    Coachellas '08, '09, '10, '11, '12 (W1&2), '13 (W1&2)

Quote Originally Posted by natureboy View Post
    ...Looks like dude carries around a sniper rifle or a portable solo-flex, either way I'm not saying shit about him.

"or a portable solo-flex" oh my god laughing so hard right now
    Quote Originally Posted by paulb View Post
    um, no...
    I love her!

Quote Originally Posted by natureboy View Post

Looks like dude carries around a sniper rifle or a portable solo-flex, either way I'm not saying shit about him.
    I remember the guy now, I saw that cowboy a couple of times both around the campground and festival, priceless hahaha...

Don't know if he really qualifies as a douche, but he did have me wondering, "Where exactly was he keeping that cigarette?"
    Last edited by swankgd; 05-02-2008 at 01:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by swankgd View Post

Don't know if he really qualifies as a douche, but he did have me wondering, "Where exactly was he keeping that cigarette?"
    I think I see a skids back there...

i think at one point on sunday we saw cowboy hat guy and we both looked at eachother and mouthed "douche".

and while we were eating on saturday, tighty whitey belt guy walked by and i had commented "that look was SOOO last year for that guy", but on the drive back home on monday we decided that TWBG does get a little bit of respect from us because that "outfit" could have turned dangeous at any moment.

and i whole heartedly agree that at some point(s) during the weekend i was probably sombody's douche too.

Quote Originally Posted by thephatkat View Post
    and i whole heartedly agree that at some point(s) during the weekend i was probably sombody's douche too.
    kinky....

Quote Originally Posted by Astrid View Post
    kinky....
    ha ha! i guess i didn't realize i worded it that way. i aim to serve i guess.

Hahaha.. Fucking underwear guy , I saw this guy twice.

Once at Metric when I noticed he was inching ,(excuse the pun), a little too much in my direction. Then again at Devotchka..

Disclosure - October 12 - Reno, NV.
    Treasure Island Music Festival - October 19 - San Francisco, CA.
    Portugal, The Man - October 22 - Reno, NV.
    Cut Copy - October 31 - Reno, NV.
    Phoenix w/ Alt-J - December 5 - Reno, NV.

COACHELLA '07, '08, '09, '11, '13

Quote Originally Posted by gmoneyak View Post
    Hahaha.. Fucking underwear guy , I saw this guy twice.

Once at Metric when I noticed he was inching ,(excuse the pun), a little too much in my direction. Then again at Devotchka..

I would have sworn it was photoshopped had you not mentioned this. I guess a brown belt matches best with a pair of tightie whities.
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

Hah, that guy was next to me during Stephen Malkmus. I thought pasty Gingers traditionally cover up. What a rebel.