Thread: Peter Frampton lost his pig on the Simpsons

Default Peter Frampton lost his pig on the Simpsons

Peter Frampton lost his pig that he bought at a pink floyd yard sale on the Simpsons during the "Homerpalooza" episode, and Roger Waters lost his pig at coachella while I was there; now that's a perfect cirlce. I can die happy.

Default Re: Peter Frampton lost his pig on the Simpsons

This logic is so flawed that I can only assume that you only posted it in order to try and slip the words "A Perfect Circle" in surreptitiously.

You get an F.
    Quote Originally Posted by youguysallsuckfatcock View Post
    now you guys are really pissing me off. especiall you walrus fucker

uhh actually i was thinking the same thing when i heard about the pig i said to my self that dude on the simpsons lost his pig! too! lol I love the simpsons
    I Wanna Drive Into The Sunset

Coachella 2007
    Coachella 2008
    Coachella 2009
    Coachella 2010
    The Big 4 2011
    Coachella 2012 ( I WONT FUCKING MISS IT! )

Jebus, people. It was a publicity stunt. More correctly, it was part of the show...and the reward part was a publicity stunt. It was released, not "lost". It's been done many times before. It was released at the exact end of the song.

Plus, the reward came from GV, not Waters. And obviously it would have been ruined anyway, so why would he want it?

GV probably wanted it as a keepsake for their archives. Putting up a reward got them in all the papers and on TV. The confetti was the REAL story from a news point of view, but it only got covered locally, because GV likely wanted to keep it quiet. But "Pig lost! $10,000 reward" caught national attention, cause it's fun.

I was reading the local paper where I live and it went on to say "any information please email lostpig@coachella.com". I chuckeled

It was not a publicity stunt. If you look at the video the pig went a little too close to the left side of the stage when the fire blast went off. the fireblast accidentally shot the pig into the air. Hot air does that to inflatable things ya know. The pig was never on any ropes. the ropes at the bottom were placed there for balance. Why would they release the thing into the sky on purpose without being able to get it back and then offer $10,000 for it. It was a piece of art that they probably would want in a museum at some point. People, I know it;s hard getting back from Coachella, but use your brains every now and again.

I am angry at the world this week just so you know.
    Check out Sleeping is Giving in for great mixes and other cool stuff

Angry Re: Peter Frampton lost his pig on the Simpsons

Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Funkaho View Post
    This logic is so flawed that I can only assume that you only posted it in order to try and slip the words "A Perfect Circle" in surreptitiously.

You get an F.
    I see that you've made over a thousand posts here in a little over a year. In case you are wondering why you have no friends and have to spend all your time on this message board, it's because of comments like the one you just made. Maybe the cold weather up there in Alaska scrambled your brains as a child, but the fact that something has come full circle for me, is a subjective viewpoint you dumbfuck. You can't say it's illogical. I just want you to realize how STUPID it is to get technical about someone elses subjective, key word, SUBJECTIVE feelings.
    Last edited by UpAllNite; 05-01-2008 at 03:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shotglass75 View Post
    If you look at the video the pig went a little too close to the left side of the stage when the fire blast went off.
    Umm, the pig was right in the middle of the barrier cross. There's no way they planned to truck it backstage during the intermission. It was right where they wanted to let it go from.

Ummm, I was right there. They let it go on purpose, all 3 at the same time. 10 grand is very cheap for national advertising.

Not to mention that Pink Floyd lost their pig before... it's not like this was the only time this happened...
    U MAD?