Thread: Shadow Hills RV Camping!

Default Shadow Hills RV Camping!

Who all stayed there? I had an excellent time meeting great new people. Whether it was at the bonfire or at the pool/DJ party nights after Coachella. Anyone who stayed there have any Shadow Hills stories to tell of this past weekend?

Default Re: Shadow Hills RV Camping!

Shadow hills?
    why so fay when there are several affordable campsites around the polo grounds?

I ment far

Quote Originally Posted by mary08 View Post
    Shadow hills?
    why so fay when there are several affordable campsites around the polo grounds?
    Because they treat you like family there.

A site for 4 nights was only $65 or so. Free WiFi, all the outlets you need for recharging phones etc, a nice clean pool, its right off I10. They have breakfast in the morning and plenty of firewood at night for the firepit. The bathrooms are v.clean and I only waited for a shower when they were cleaning them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Funkaho View Post
    Man, the Beatles were overrated like gravity is overrated. ......... Say what you want, but statements like "the Beatles were overrated" make me much less likely to listen to anything you say afterward.

Shadow Hills Rv Resort welcomes Coachella goers. Stay 3 nights and get the 4th night free. Check out our website. Tell them Paula sent you!

http://www.shadowhillsrvresort.com/musicfest.htm

Banned

when you reserve the spot, do they charge the card immediately or do they want the credit card just for the hold??

when i made my reservation they charged me for the whole thing. total for 4 people (2 tents) was $220.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkO View Post
    Because they treat you like family there.

A site for 4 nights was only $65 or so. Free WiFi, all the outlets you need for recharging phones etc, a nice clean pool, its right off I10. They have breakfast in the morning and plenty of firewood at night for the firepit. The bathrooms are v.clean and I only waited for a shower when they were cleaning them.

You must be related to, friends with, or work there yourself.

This place sucks. They have early curfew, and rude staff. And the car ride to the polo grounds is a bummer. Sit through 5-6 green lights because of all the traffic. Lame.

Bathrooms stunk to high heaven too. Enough to make you dry heave when you walk in.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullpup View Post

This place sucks. They have early curfew, and rude staff. And the car ride to the polo grounds is a bummer. Sit through 5-6 green lights because of all the traffic. Lame.

Bathrooms stunk to high heaven too. Enough to make you dry heave when you walk in.
    wow ... i've stayed there the past two years and had the complete opposite of your experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullpup View Post

What year did you stay there? Never went threw any of those problems and we were staying up till 3am everynight by the pool drinking...

Lurker

This was my first year and I have to say that Shadow Hills was a great place to stay at. I will definitely be back next year.

My brother and I stayed here and had a good time.. and we will probably go next year and have more friends with us.

I stayed there in 07 and 08 with my trailer. I had great experiences, and had zero complaints. We stayed up till sunrise listening to music. This year I camped on site and I think I will defiently go back to Shadow Hills next year. I needed the A/C in my trailer and the pool @ Shadow Hills to recover properly each new day. It's just too friggin hot to stay in the tents with the sun up.

Stayed in a trailer this year as well. Met great, genuine people and it was part of a weekend I'll never forget. The staff couldn't have been nicer.
    8/21 - The Zombies - Santa Monica Pier
    8/22 - Slint - El Rey (?)
    8/23-24 - FYF Fest - Exposition Park
    8/28 - Ty Segall - Echo
    8/31 - Sleep - Troubadour (?)

Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    I finally made it through a listen of Sun Kil Moon - Benji and had put it on maybe 4 times til I could finally feel mentally like, "just fuck it just let this guy blabber on" while I'm doing paperwork .
    last.fm, if you care

Twitter, if you dare