Thread: LOST & FOUND

Lurker

Default LOST & FOUND

I lost my voice haha, anyone find it? Was anyone screaming as much as me?

Default Re: LOST & FOUND

Sunday night I forgot my bag from the Virgin store that had the new Portishead cd as well as Machine Gun single on lp, plus an Architecture in Helsinki cd in a port-a-potty.

I just wanted to say thank you to whoever found it and turned it into the lost and found area. I thought for sure it was gone for good, but I'm glad to know that there are people like you who are good enough to turn things in. Thank you again.

Gary

Unhappy Re: LOST & FOUND

I lost a digital voice recorder with over an hour of great memories on it. Anyone come across a little rectangular black voice recorder?

My entire thing of keys (with my only car key) are still missing... I lost alot of other things but all I really need are my keys...
    I passed the Sean Penn Acid Test with flying colors!

Quote Originally Posted by kingsblend420 View Post
    I think the random improvised titilating debauchery is the best kind of titilating debauchery.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeless Semantic View Post
    Hugs and that love shit gets in the way of making people smile.

I lost my wallet at Coachella and was wondering if anyone had a number to call to see if it was turned in?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

i lost a red chocolate phone while camping. it fell out of the nonexistent pocket of my new skirt...if anyone has found it, i will gladly pay you $50 to ship it back to me.

My boyfriend lost his pink sunglasses....

i lost my phone. it's a dark blue samsung with a little hello kitty phone charm hanging off of it. please please please let me know if you have found it! i'm a college student and can't really afford to get a nice phone. i lost it sunday either inside the venue that night or in the campgrounds.
    http://www.samsung.com/us/system/con...atures_kv2.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by kitt kat View Post
    My boyfriend lost his pink sunglasses....

good riddance???

July 21- Soundgarden- Bill Graham Civic Auditorium
    July 30- Rage Against the Machine/Muse- LA Coliseum
    Oct 21- Portishead- Berkeley Greek
    Nov 18- Pixies- Fox Theater Bakersfield

My girlfriend found an Iphone before Roger Waters' set and returned it via mail. Whats the general consensus on what you would do if you found an Iphone? She's getting a reward of some sorts for returning it, which is nice.

^ our group returned a brand new iphone we found at the LA daft punk show. no reward, but the karma points help.
    Quote Originally Posted by paganman7 View Post
    I had a dream that my wife cheated on me with Calmer. True story.
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCoachellaHellYeah View Post
    Did you find pee in her butt?

Man, I'm so bummed. I hope I get my stuff back. I lost my entire wallet and iPhone, within 45 seconds of having felt it in my pocket.

It was 1 am or so, on the long dirt road that went from one side of the field to the other (I think Jefferson). The side we were going to was a grassy field, LOT C I believe. (Or LOT 3 perhaps.) At the lot's entrance and facing west, the lot was to the left, and the campgrounds were behind to the right. The entrance to coachella also was behind and to the right.

Our group hopped on a bicycle taxi on the wrong end of the field. We rode towards the lot described above. I FELT my wallet and phone IN MY POCKET during the ride, and I was deciding to pay for the ride and tip since my friend bought a bunch of waters.

Also, I was scrunched in the bicycle taxi with 3 other people, and I was pressed up against the side.

At the end of the ride, I hopped out, and POOF. All my stuff was gone. Just. Gone. Like magic.

The only conceivable, fathomable, remotely physically and fundamentally imaginable explanation of this abomination is that my things slipped out of my pocket completely and utterly undetected, despite my being pressed up against the side.

I scoured the ground around the bicycle and from where we came for several yards as well. Nothing.

If anyone finds a black leather wallet and an iPhone I would definitely hook up a nice reward. The iPhone is more important. My name is Carlos Saenz (all my IDs are in the wallet). The iPhone is password locked but the background wallpaper should be a mushroom cloud made out of water. Either that or a cigarette lighter lit with water, like here:

http://fantasyartdesign.com/3dgaller...-fantasy03.jpg

I am waiting anxiously for the official lost and found and list of names info to be posted. How long will this take? Thanks for all your help peoples! Coachella was great despite all this.

I lost my keys and didn't realise it till I came back from Waters on the third day and then found them at the camp lost and found! Thank God.

i have tons of lost and found stuff but i wont be back to the office till tuesday to start going through the notes people left at the booth and the emails I get. the more emails you send the slower it goes. but i do have a lot of phones and cameras. and keys, and wallets some with money so you should totally email
    info@coachella.com
    .................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

people are also emailing me that found stuff but apparently didnt bother to come to lost and found, those will be the last ones I get to. sorry people but if you find something it is way more helpful to turn it in than to keep it and email me. or i can simply post your contact info here for the world to contact you if you so prefer.
    .................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

Lightbulb Re: LOST & FOUND

Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    people are also emailing me that found stuff but apparently didnt bother to come to lost and found, those will be the last ones I get to.
    Hey, thanks for going through all these things and helping us out. I couldn't get to the lost and found because the stuff I lost was Sunday night and everything was over, and my friends needed to leave as well. (After I spent 20+ minutes scouring the ground for what must have fell out of my pocket just a few seconds earlier.)

Is there any way I can drive back up to Indio, or wherever your office is, and look through the items? I am even considering going back to the Empire polo field and looking on the ground during daylight.

PLEASE let me know if I can come in person. I would be glad to pay you for your time. Please message me here or email me solrac at gmail dot com.

I sincerely appreciate your time and efforts with this
    Last edited by solrac; 05-02-2008 at 03:45 AM. Reason: clarity