Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: fake id in la

Default fake id in la

where could i buy one? seriously....i need one...help a bitch out please

xo

Default Re: fake id in la

Just go up to someone who vaguely looks like y ou and ask to buy their id. It worked for me.

thats your best bet, I dunno if they will be using scanners at coachella, but that is one good reason to get a real one that looks like you instead of a fake one.

I heard on NPR that counterfeit IDs are easy to get in some of the shadier parts of LA. Just look for a sketchy, nervous looking dude on the street corner. He should be able to hook you up for a fee.

vinylmartyr

Go to macarthur park. Near the mcarthur park subway station. ask a mexican.

vinylmartyr

I'm serious.

vinylmartyr

I was just there a couple of weeks ago and I was asked a bazillion times if I needed an ID. If I was in town I would take you but I will be out of town until Coachella.

Vinylmartyr,
    Where will you be? (out of curiosity)
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

vinylmartyr

South Carolina

make it yourself.

* STEP 1: You need an old fashioned laminated driverís license or ID card, preferable with your picture and name on it. This example works well with the older Washington State ID and most similar laminated cards.
    * STEP 2: Scan the ID as-is with your trusty flat-bed scanner at a decent resolution. Youíll need to scan both sides of the ID. Open the files with Photoshop or your favorite image editor.
    * STEP 3: Change the birth date to make yourself (or the hot young girl youíre dating) at least twenty-one. Make sure the expiration and issue dates are valid.
    * STEP 4: Print the photos with the best color printer you can find. Try several times until the size and color match perfectly. Remember, until this time DO NOT touch the original ID card.
    * STEP 5: Cut your perfect copies to size and set aside for later.
    * STEP 6: Take a razor blade and split the laminated sides of the ID in half. Start at one corner and work slowly. Do not hurry and do not tear the plastic.
    * STEP 7: Pull any cardboard out from the middle. Donít worry if you canít get it all.
    * STEP 8: Get a pan of boiling water going. Drop both pieces into the water and let them boil for 20-30 minutes or as needed.
    * STEP 9: Remove any excess cardboard or paper. At this point there still may be an impression of the photo on the front piece. Donít fret.
    * STEP 10: Take a pair of tweezers and pull the impression off the inside of the front piece. It should peel off like a piece of skin. At this point you have two blank sides of the ID with the gold stripping / logo (or similar) still in tact.
    * STEP 11: Place the perfect copies between the two sides and relaminate. Donít try this at Kinkoís unless you know the night manager. You many need to get your own laminator but they shouldnít be too expensive.
    * STEP 12: Thatís it, have fun at the clubs!

Good luck though, Nothing looks like the real thing
    If you are looking for a fake California ID , and its put under a black light there are two logos of the state flag that show. If the festival is checking for valid IDs that way, making one may not be a good idea or getting a fake one.

Quote Originally Posted by dekr510 View Post
    make it yourself.

* STEP 1: You need an old fashioned laminated driverís license or ID card, preferable with your picture and name on it. This example works well with the older Washington State ID and most similar laminated cards.
    * STEP 2: Scan the ID as-is with your trusty flat-bed scanner at a decent resolution. Youíll need to scan both sides of the ID. Open the files with Photoshop or your favorite image editor.
    * STEP 3: Change the birth date to make yourself (or the hot young girl youíre dating) at least twenty-one. Make sure the expiration and issue dates are valid.
    * STEP 4: Print the photos with the best color printer you can find. Try several times until the size and color match perfectly. Remember, until this time DO NOT touch the original ID card.
    * STEP 5: Cut your perfect copies to size and set aside for later.
    * STEP 6: Take a razor blade and split the laminated sides of the ID in half. Start at one corner and work slowly. Do not hurry and do not tear the plastic.
    * STEP 7: Pull any cardboard out from the middle. Donít worry if you canít get it all.
    * STEP 8: Get a pan of boiling water going. Drop both pieces into the water and let them boil for 20-30 minutes or as needed.
    * STEP 9: Remove any excess cardboard or paper. At this point there still may be an impression of the photo on the front piece. Donít fret.
    * STEP 10: Take a pair of tweezers and pull the impression off the inside of the front piece. It should peel off like a piece of skin. At this point you have two blank sides of the ID with the gold stripping / logo (or similar) still in tact.
    * STEP 11: Place the perfect copies between the two sides and relaminate. Donít try this at Kinkoís unless you know the night manager. You many need to get your own laminator but they shouldnít be too expensive.
    * STEP 12: Thatís it, have fun at the clubs!

Good luck though, Nothing looks like the real thing
    If you are looking for a fake California ID , and its put under a black light there are two logos of the state flag that show. If the festival is checking for valid IDs that way, making one may not be a good idea or getting a fake one.
    Fucking hell, what a palaver! I'm glad I'm over 21.

yea definitely macarthur park on weekends. Also in downtown by the fashion district.

where by the fashion district, i go there on business a couple of times a year.
    9th street and los angeles i know fairly well. New mart, cal mart etc etc.

vinylmartyr

nothing going on at 9 and los angeles except drug addicts

hmm. what do you think the appropriate ammount would be to pay that person?

ROFL!!!

yeah, i wanted to but my friends are little pussys...and i usually dont feel up to getting raped....usually...

shut the fuck up

Quote Originally Posted by freshdirect View Post
    shut the fuck up
    JAJAJAJAJA!!!

McArthur Park

vinylmartyr

man you ain't gonna get raped in Macarthur park during the day geez

haha DURING THE DAY... ight

All you need is this:

I paid about 50 dollars for mine. It costs I believe 20-30 for someone to get it replaced. It may vary from state to state.

The best place to try to ask someone would be on a college campus. Believe it or not I scored one off a dude from the library. Just present your situation to them and see if they are willing to give up their ID , the truth is always the best option.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by vinylmartyr View Post
    Go to macarthur park. Near the mcarthur park subway station. ask a mexican.
    this guy knows whats up, but you dont even need to ask. People will come up to you and go "What'chu need mang?"

vinylmartyr

they sure will

Lurker

just get someone to boot for you
    If I'm the fucking man then your the fucking man as well so you can point that fuckin finger up your ass

what if i asked for a kangaroo? could they give me one?..cause i've always wanted a kangaroo...
    Peace, Love and Coachella.

for the right price I dont see why not, lol.

Say, do the camping people make a fuss if you're not 18? I'll be 17 and someone said if I go with someone who's 18, that's alright.