Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Undercover cops

Smile Undercover cops

what the f(u)ck was up with the cops trying to look like the rest of us? I saw one of them snatch a guy out of the sahara tent like they were going to kidnap him. did anyone else see things like that??????????

Barbara, the ninja

Default Re: Undercover cops

YEAH! I saw a lot of security guards and cops walk into crowds and just walk out with random people. Is that even legal?

i dont know but it was kinda crazy

lolz ya there was like 3-4 dozen like Persian people in the Sahara on Saturday all in a group, and one of them got pulled out by security all of a sudden... the others didn't seem too concerned, and I saw another one giving out pills to some of the others.

If there were undercover cops, it wouldn't have taken more than a few minutes to figure out who was holding.

I saw them grab one guy by the neck and pull him out. can they really do that?????????????

yeah i saw a couple but they were noticeable because of the huge radio on their side.

fuck 'em

Quote Originally Posted by Trick Loves The Kids View Post
    fuck 'em
    word.

best thread ever
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

Woah. Got lucky.

most of us got lucky.....I love dancing in the tent without worying about someone pulling me out. What i do doesnt hurt anyone..............

I didn't see too many this year, but over the years have seen many undercovers, and even a few people getting tackled in the grass out of nowhere
    '99-'11...

Coachella Junkie boarderwoozel3's Avatar

I noticed a lot of guys walking around in "coachella-esque" clothing with very cop-looking radios on.... sketchy.

On a side note, I'm still on such a huge Coachella high.

The best undercover cop was the guy walking around without a shirt with long salt and pepper hair. He looked like Sam Elliott from roadhouse. He fit right in.

Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

some creepo just came up to our tent and asked if we wanted some "marijuana"
    honestly, what drug dealer would go door to door AND call it "marijuana" which sounds like my mom

All of the workers at Coachella look like Coachella fans and have huge radios too tho. Radio doesn't necessarily mean they're a cop.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardentbiscuit View Post
    This is the equivalent of musical water boarding.

Is this a new band or something?

One of my friends saw a uniformed cop talking to a super hot half naked candy raver chick. There were three other unis with the guy. When he looked back at him a few minutes later, the main cop who was talking to the girl was making out with the candy raver and the other three cops were standing between the makeout session and the crowd with their arms at their sides like they were protecting the cop and the raver girl. And my friend wasn't on drugs.

It sucks that they take our drugs. But if they start taking our easy candy raver girls.... nothing short of revolution will suffice.
    Coachella is a place beyond conventional geography, a time not measured in hours or minutes, an experience, a state of mind, an attitude, and a holy form of expression. The Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival is an annual festival put on by Goldenvoice in Indio, CA. Please don't confuse the two.

Did anybody see the drunk security guy in the yellow shirt who started doing the worm in the Do Lab?? Later that night he went crazy during Prince too haha.
    >>>>East Bay<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nipples View Post
    scoop the eucalyptus infused shit out of a koala's ass and chow down you crocodile dundee special edition blu-ray owning, fosters keg hoarding, didgeridoo fellating, outback steakhouse gift card carrying dingo-dicked puddle of kangaroo piss.

go listen to wolfmother...

Missed that! Too funny though!

UNDERCOVER COPS! So not cool! That's entrapment.I'm with the other dude,F em! LOl!

saw two old looking guys... who were obviously undercover cops (due to their lame bucket hats and cargo fatigue shorts and beer logo t-shirts) arresting some half naked boy right outside of one of the doo lab tents... it made me chuckle because a group of girls right behind them were smoking a huge blunt

suckers

Quote Originally Posted by twoheadedboy View Post
    saw two old looking guys... who were obviously undercover cops (due to their lame bucket hats and cargo fatigue shorts and beer logo t-shirts) arresting some half naked boy right outside of one of the doo lab tents... it made me chuckle because a group of girls right behind them were smoking a huge blunt

suckers
    i wonder if some people that dont know me would think i was a cop, or just lost from bonnaroo x****
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    i wonder if some people that dont know me would think i was a cop, or just lost from bonnaroo x****
    hahahah
    you never know
    it's a possibility

All the undercovers I saw were wearing bandanas and had radios, were pretty obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    I was thinking the same thing myself...

Yeah I saw this kid get snatched during Erol Alkan's set in the sahara, how fucking lame and random.
    Quote Originally Posted by superfan View Post
    And I have a dick for you to eat if youre hungry still.

Hippie

Quote Originally Posted by kortnee View Post
    honestly, what drug dealer would go door to door AND call it "marijuana" which sounds like my mom
    Clearly you've never been to an east coast fest. Security aren't Nazis like they are at Copchella and yes dealers do go from tent to tent, they don't skip anyone. As for calling it marijuana, they just don't use any lame slang words. It is what it is, you want to know exactly what you're buying. "Dope" is slang for about a million different drugs.

But this isn't to say that that guy wasn't an undercover seeing as how Copchella was loaded with anti-drug officials.

This is why I'm never going to Copchella again and I'm telling everyone I know to avoid it at all costs. It's a shame because most of the music was great and some of it was spectacular. I'll never forget The Verve, Portishead, Kraftwerk, Prince and Roger Waters. I'll also never forget how close I was to being arrested for smoking some fucking weed.

How ironic this is considering how liberal California is with their marijuana laws. The west coast still has no fucking clue how to put on a music festival. Get it together guys, seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Backwater View Post
    Clearly you've never been to an east coast fest. Security aren't Nazis like they are at Copchella and yes dealers do go from tent to tent, they don't skip anyone. As for calling it marijuana, they just don't use any lame slang words. It is what it is, you want to know exactly what you're buying. "Dope" is slang for about a million different drugs.

But this isn't to say that that guy wasn't an undercover seeing as how Copchella was loaded with anti-drug officials.

This is why I'm never going to Copchella again and I'm telling everyone I know to avoid it at all costs. It's a shame because most of the music was great and some of it was spectacular. I'll never forget The Verve, Portishead, Kraftwerk, Prince and Roger Waters. I'll also never forget how close I was to being arrested for smoking some fucking weed.

How ironic this is considering how liberal California is with their marijuana laws. The west coast still has no fucking clue how to put on a music festival. Get it together guys, seriously.
    it's interesting that Coachella is constantly lauded as a well organized and run festival.....My friends and I have been having a great time since 1999......and we've enjoyed ourselves plenty over the years with no problems
    Last edited by humanoid; 05-01-2008 at 08:37 PM.
    '99-'11...

haha, what a dumbass...

hmm this thread is fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenkins View Post
    what the f(u)ck was up with the cops trying to look like the rest of us? I saw one of them snatch a guy out of the sahara tent like they were going to kidnap him. did anyone else see things like that??????????
    Yup. saw this once or twice. What was up was they were busting someone for selling drugs. They try to do this at the festival, mostly cuz selling drugs is illegal. Goldenvoice apparently really appreciates the privledge and oppurtunity (silly them) to put on this festival. They are going to do whatever it takes (and more) to prove that they are showing due dilligence in their attempt to prevent the things that are seen by the powers that be as the negative illegal bullshit that goes along with throwing a large scale event like this.

Quote Originally Posted by barbaratheninja View Post
    YEAH! I saw a lot of security guards and cops walk into crowds and just walk out with random people. Is that even legal?
    Hell yes it is. Plenty of thier "guests" had their hands on their heads.

i dont know but it was kinda crazy
    It was Crazy of dipshits to openly sling dope to strangers. Discretion is the key to this whole fucking deal.

Quote Originally Posted by ri0tp00f View Post
    lolz ya there was like 3-4 dozen like Persian people in the Sahara on Saturday all in a group, and one of them got pulled out by security all of a sudden... the others didn't seem too concerned, and I saw another one giving out pills to some of the others.

If there were undercover cops, it wouldn't have taken more than a few minutes to figure out who was holding.
    There were undercover cops. It didnt take em too long.

I saw them grab one guy by the neck and pull him out. can they really do that?????????????
    Yes they can.

Quote Originally Posted by leo01g View Post
    yeah i saw a couple but they were noticeable because of the huge radio on their side.
    Ok they had a fucking radio on their side. What part of fucking "undercover" dont you understand. "excuse me son can I buy some drugs from you so I can call the chief and let him now. Im gonna be fucking officer of the year for this."

most of us got lucky.....I love dancing in the tent without worying about someone pulling me out. What i do doesnt hurt anyone..............
    Luck had nothing to do with. If you were under the influence and not selling any thing and just having a good time - then you didnt get pulled out, and if so it sounds like you are cool enough to NOT be flash about all the drugs that you have. Isnt it enough that they dont shake you down just for being all under the influence? Do you think they dont know? (you here means the proverbial you, not you yourself Jenkins)

Quote Originally Posted by tessalasset View Post
    All of the workers at Coachella look like Coachella fans and have huge radios too tho. Radio doesn't necessarily mean they're a cop.
    Holy fucking wisdom batman, Im gonna bate like a monkey in a zoo cage. Thanks for this!

Quote Originally Posted by kortnee View Post
    Maybe it was someone down with your mom. Probably not a cop "hey let me sell you 50-150 dollars of MJ and then let me shake you down and find out your mysterious source. They have bigger fish to fry. Namely hard drugs that people are fucking dying from (respect) and violence. People putting themselves and others at risk.

Quote Originally Posted by twoheadedboy View Post

suckers
    Yeah, blunt - selling drugs - big difference. Again with the bigger fish to fry

Quote Originally Posted by humanoid View Post
    it's interesting that Coachella is constantly lauded as a well organized and run festival.....My friends and I have been having a great time since 1999......and we've enjoyed ourselves plenty over the years with no problems
    So correct. My friends and I have enjoyed ourself tons too, and done and ingested all sorts of wacky shit. This reputation for the festival is well deserved. Thank you GoldenVoice for providing the safest atosphere. Just ask any of the Brits about the thugs and fucking wastoids at the uk fests.

Great, please tell everyone you know that Copchella isnt the place to flaunt your fucking drugs and 420 dude all in the open. What ever happened to discretion? I have never had a problem once, not once in the 8 years I have attended this festival. Be fucking smart about it already. fucking hell...