Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Saturday Tickets available.

Default Saturday Tickets available.

There are some single day saturday tickets available via ticketmater phones/outlets only.

find your local outlets here

find your local phone numbers here
    .................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

Default Re: Saturday Tickets available.

Pffft now you tell me after I just bought two 3day passes when all I wanted was tickets for Friday and Saturday! Thanks!

This was mentioned in other threads too but people were not reading it so I made a new thread and stuck it.
    .................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

Well that's what I get for being so impatient and buying the 3day tickets the moment I saw days were already selling out. That would be my luck though...The first year I don't buy tickets in the preorder window is the year tickets sell out wayyyyyy in advance. Thanks anyway PF!

Quote Originally Posted by kidawful View Post
    Well that's what I get for being so impatient and buying the 3day tickets the moment I saw days were already selling out. That would be my luck though...The first year I don't buy tickets in the preorder window is the year tickets sell out wayyyyyy in advance. Thanks anyway PF!
    the good news is that you can eBay your Sunday tickets and buy a car with the proceeds. the demand for the sunday RATM tickets has been mind boggling.

(not a proponent of scapling, btw)
    Quote Originally Posted by kvnty View Post
    you mean #Blowie2014

vinylmartyr

just wait until the 3 day passes sellout. I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SnowShoe View Post
    the good news is that you can eBay your Sunday tickets and buy a car with the proceeds. the demand for the sunday RATM tickets has been mind boggling.

(not a proponent of scapling, btw)
    I didn't even think to check how much these tickets would go for on eBay, and now I'm wishing I hadn't just looked. It really is insane the price Sunday tickets are going for. I can't believe the level of excitement there is to see Rage. I used to like them back in the day and don't have any problems with them now, but ~$200/ticket? Really?! Not after seeing what they've done since the break-up. I wasn't even that impressed when I saw them in '97 or whenever that tour with Wu-Tang was, so it's kinda hard for me to get excited about this reunion in the here and now.

Almost makes me reconsider my stance on scalping. Almost.

RIP ODB

vinylmartyr

$200 is gonna seem cheap a month from now.

Quote Originally Posted by vinylmartyr View Post
    $200 is gonna seem cheap a month from now.
    I know. I don't even want to think about it. Damned principles.

Anybody have any ideas on how I can make sure my fairly priced tickets go to someone who actually wants to go to the festival and not just scalp them?

vinylmartyr

sell them at the fest and walk in with the person you sell them to

Quote Originally Posted by vinylmartyr View Post
    sell them at the fest and walk in with the person you sell them to
    Wish I could, but I'm not going to be there on Sunday at all. The GF and I both have to be back at work in Miami on Monday, so we'll be returning home that morning.

I checked Ebay this morning too. 3-days aren't even sold out yet, and they're going for around $200 for Sunday alone. I also noticed Saturday tickets going for over $100 when apparently they aren't REALLY sold out yet.

I'm so anxious about this I might spontaneously combust. I probably won't be able to afford tickets until Feb 16th (with real money, and not charging them). They'll surely be sold out by then.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

all people i sold sunday tix will walk in with us-feel bad for people who i didnt have sunday tix for, but that 7 people who wont buy from scalpers- i wonder when tix will sell out at the glasshouse?anyone have an idea?

ticketmaster.com also has some saturday tickets for sale. just checked and was able to call up one. a friend of mine just bought one.

vinylmartyr

yup

Banned

just checked as well and sat tix are up and going so if u want em, go get get em!

this sucks!!!!! coachella is a f@ckin liar!!!! in the myspace.com/coachella said that saturday was sold out!!!!!! and now wow ticketmaster have tickets!!! they should do the same for the SUNDAY!!! they just want us to buy the three day pass because they know the other days suck!! well except for interpol, travis, and a few more

Lurker

I hope they will do the same for sunday.
    It does make sense that Fri isn't sold out because Bjork sucks.
    Seriously: I bet the people who bought tickets yesterday and found out today feel stupid.
    Last edited by JiveTurkey; 02-03-2007 at 12:26 PM.

i'm glad i took a chance and believed that one guy even after cracking jokes at his expense. I called around 10pm that night and got an automated order thing... my account was charged so i guess it did work.

woo, thanks for the tip cranky outlet phone calling guy... i forget what your screen name was but you saved the day. now lets mosh to the decemberists like you promised.

i just got my sat. tix. good to hear!! hopefully they have sunday, but id only be into Rage by then...... id be too tired from saturday and i work monday. grrrrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by elChurro View Post
    thanks for the tip cranky outlet phone calling guy... i forget what your screen name was but you saved the day. now lets mosh to the decemberists like you promised.
    Reeeeal mennnn of gee-eee-nius...
    For my Internet DJ gig, start here: http://xpn2.org
    For professional pictures and words, start here: http://www.desperatehours.com

FUCK TICKETMASTER OR WHOEVER IS RUNNING THIS WHOLE TICKET THING AS WELL AS THE COACHELLA WEBSITE. YOU FUCKERS SAID THAT SATURDAY SOLD OUT COMPLETELY BUT NOW THERE ARE TICKETS THAT ARE AVAILABLE TO BE BOUGHT FROM THE WEBSITE. DOES ANYONE ELSE NOTICE THE LASTEST NEWS FROM 1/29.

usually i'm on tm's side on issues because they have been very careful in the words they use in describing the tix situation i.e. limited release of single days. that being said i think as a major company they should stand by their word when they say sold out. they know people are looking for tix on ebay and paying a premium. why then would they release more tix? it's like the government saying no more flue shots and having the citizens freaking out and buying them up from people who whorded them then saying "oops, just kidding". reading the boards i knew tix were going to be released again so i'm not surprised but i feel bad from the people on here that didn't. not fair business practice at all. tm's true colors of greed is coming through. i was hoping that i could stand by the company throughout the process but i just can't anymore. they're fostering a black market on ebay that is gauging the consumer at nearly double tix face value then releasing more tix. just insane

Lurker

I might have an extra ticket for Saturday, not sure yet but one of my friends might be flaking out on us. Once it gets closer to the date, think I'll be able to sell it? Cause if its not sold out I'm not even gonna try yet.

Quote Originally Posted by sometimes_y View Post
    I might have an extra ticket for Saturday, not sure yet but one of my friends might be flaking out on us. Once it gets closer to the date, think I'll be able to sell it? Cause if its not sold out I'm not even gonna try yet.
    3 day passes are almost sold out, and the saturday single days are right there to sell out also. I think you will be ok with selling when the time comes..

Quote Originally Posted by azadac View Post
    FUCK TICKETMASTER OR WHOEVER IS RUNNING THIS WHOLE TICKET THING AS WELL AS THE COACHELLA WEBSITE. YOU FUCKERS SAID THAT SATURDAY SOLD OUT COMPLETELY BUT NOW THERE ARE TICKETS THAT ARE AVAILABLE TO BE BOUGHT FROM THE WEBSITE. DOES ANYONE ELSE NOTICE THE LASTEST NEWS FROM 1/29.

Stop screaming you little whine o, check on here before you look at the main site. I dont even look on the main page for info because it comes here first then the main..

vinylmartyr

Sat tix at GA123

I sense a "sell out" within the next day...

Interesting, they haven't sold out yet and they are still on GA123....
    Quote Originally Posted by hannibul View Post
    It was NOT over when the germans bombed Pearl Harbor!
    '06, '07, '08, '09, '11!

SOLD OUT!
    at least for the moment.(who knows they might magically appear again)
    I checked twice and no tix availble!