Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Orange County to Polo Field?

  1. #1

    Arrow Orange County to Polo Field?

    Im flying into Orange County and was wondering what my best(cheapest/quickest) way to get to the Polo Field would be..
    i know i could look up train tickets, bus tickets, taxi fare, blah blah blah..
    but i figured id get a much quicker and slimmer answer thanthe fore-mentioned

  2. #2
    Coachella Junkie boarderwoozel3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    18,350

    Default Re: Orange County to Polo Field?

    taxi= quickest

  3. #3

    Default Re: Orange County to Polo Field?

    Rent a car for the weekend.

  4. #4
    Member Cydewonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    229

    Default Re: Orange County to Polo Field?

    Quote Originally Posted by Whatup View Post
    Rent a car for the weekend.

    yup, im driving and i live like 20mins north of the OC. I drove to Coachella last year it took me bout 2hrs to get there.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Orange County to Polo Field?

    im not 21.

    the only thing i worry about with cabs is theyre not always the most honest people. and fares are outraegeous.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Orange County to Polo Field?

    Rent a car. Preferably a convertible and something from the 60s or 70s.

    Oh you're 21. Nevermind.

  7. #7

    Default Re: Orange County to Polo Field?

    have someone drive you, or take the greyhound bus, it will take for ever but you will get there.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Orange County to Polo Field?

    dont get a taxi. way too expensive from orange county. either bus or carpool. which my happy ass is trying to figure that out

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    sacramento
    Posts
    4,147

    Default Re: Orange County to Polo Field?

    rent a car or carpool. in regards to getting there quickly do ur homework and check out side avenues. good luck to u..

  10. #10

    Default Re: Orange County to Polo Field?

    me n my guy friend are flying into oc airport at 5 pm on thursday we are renting a car. If you have gas money n need a ride. hit me back.

  11. #11
    Lurker
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Irvine, CA
    Posts
    33

    Default Re: Orange County to Polo Field?

    If you are renting a car you maybe able to give me a lift to and from Coachella. I live in Irvine near the airport. Please call 9498571611
    Julia

  12. #12
    The Dude CalmerThanYou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Snuggieville
    Posts
    7,360

    Default Re: Orange County to Polo Field?

    Quote Originally Posted by arie117 View Post
    dont get a taxi. way too expensive from orange county. either bus or carpool. which my happy ass is trying to figure that out
    hot.
    Quote Originally Posted by paganman7 View Post
    I had a dream that my wife cheated on me with Calmer. True story.
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCoachellaHellYeah View Post
    Did you find pee in her butt?

  13. #13
    Member vinceolson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Strong Beach, CA
    Posts
    188

    Default Re: Orange County to Polo Field?

    Quote Originally Posted by Julia View Post
    If you are renting a car you maybe able to give me a lift to and from Coachella. I live in Irvine near the airport. Please call 9498571611
    Julia
    EVERYONE *don't* CALL JULIA RIGHT NOW!!!

    teehee.
    "Thank God you're here, Grandma's been raped!"

  14. #14
    Lurker sleeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    La Quinta
    Posts
    4

    Default Re: Orange County to Polo Field?

    Quote Originally Posted by scoop49er View Post
    rent a car or carpool. in regards to getting there quickly do ur homework and check out side avenues. good luck to u..
    I live a couple of miles from the polo grounds. Shortcut - Off of Int. 10 turn right(south) onto Washington. Drive all the way until you hit Avenue 50 and turn left(east) on Avenue 50 and it'll take you directly to the Polo grounds.

  15. #15

    Default Re: Orange County to Polo Field?

    Quote Originally Posted by bdfsh View Post
    im not 21.

    the only thing i worry about with cabs is theyre not always the most honest people. and fares are outraegeous.
    be shure to call the cab pople and ask for a flat rate them tell ther drive to give you that rate the phone # is 1800 4mytaxix or 1800 yellowcab i live in oc 5 min from the airport flat raits are cheeper then meaterd ones good luck

  16. #16

    Default Re: Orange County to Polo Field?

    Quote Originally Posted by sleeper View Post
    I live a couple of miles from the polo grounds. Shortcut - Off of Int. 10 turn right(south) onto Washington. Drive all the way until you hit Avenue 50 and turn left(east) on Avenue 50 and it'll take you directly to the Polo grounds.
    Why the fuck would you post this info? Do you even attend the event?

    By the way, Washington has been packed the last 2 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by kvnty View Post
    you mean #Blowie2014

  17. #17
    Lurker sleeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    La Quinta
    Posts
    4

    Default Re: Orange County to Polo Field?

    Quote Originally Posted by SnowShoe View Post
    Why the fuck would you post this info? Do you even attend the event?

    By the way, Washington has been packed the last 2 years.
    Do you live here? And yes I've gone to many of them and will be going this year. Washington won't be as packed as Jefferson.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-23-2008, 01:08 PM
  2. Biking to the Polo Fields
    By kill_buddha in forum Questions
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-16-2008, 03:39 PM
  3. Oange County --> Coachella
    By toolisbomb in forum Carpools
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-19-2007, 09:04 PM
  4. indio greyhound station to polo field
    By corpathina in forum Carpools
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-19-2007, 09:41 PM
  5. Anyone from Riverside county?
    By Cuervo in forum Carpools
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-28-2007, 02:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •