Thread: I have an empty truck and an extra ticket!!!

Cool I have an empty truck and an extra ticket!!!

i am leaving from west hollywood thur night, time negotiable. i have an extra 3 day pass, $300 or best offer. I also have an explorer so if anyone needs a ride i could evenleave as late as early friday morning!!!

Thumbs up Re: I have an empty truck and an extra ticket!!!

Hello, we're going to a show thursday night (CARIBOU) and would love a ride late thursday night. If you're interested you should come to the show its 20 bucks at the El Rey Theatre. If not Friday morning would be cool too. Give this cell a call - 1-604-375-9764 or reply back. We are three guys from Canada.

Default Re: I have an empty truck and an extra ticket!!!

It's only my two cents here, but if dude is offering to give you a ride and carpool, don't you think it would be fair to pay his cover between however many people go??

Quote Originally Posted by 3canadians View Post
    Hello, we're going to a show thursday night (CARIBOU) and would love a ride late thursday night. If you're interested you should come to the show its 20 bucks at the El Rey Theatre. If not Friday morning would be cool too. Give this cell a call - 1-604-375-9764 or reply back. We are three guys from Canada.

oh and p.s. The El Ray is the shit! My old band and I played our cd release party there, and if you own Orgy's 'Candyass' cd the liner pics were taken on their couches downstairs. I love that place and the owner is a total sweetheart, but that is totally off topic and beside the point, but wanted to share

Quote Originally Posted by eNVyartist View Post
    It's only my two cents here, but if dude is offering to give you a ride and carpool, don't you think it would be fair to pay his cover between however many people go??
    yeah i agree. Plus, its not usually benificial for you to add that your from canada if you want help....... haha. no seriously though that was totally a joke, i actually like canada

sorryguys all filled up now