Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Fall Out Boy

Talking Re: Fall Out Boy

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nipples View Post
    i pray nightly that fall out boys tour bus rolls off a cliff and torches every soul inside...i could give a fuck about karma. shitty music for shitty people.
    OMG too Funny!! I couldnt agree more

Talking Re: Fall Out Boy

i can trade two inglewood the forum fall out boy tickets for two camping passes for coachella. they are floor tickets, sold out, don't miss it!!!

then i won't need the car camping...

Banned

Default Re: Fall Out Boy

Why don't you re-sell the FOB tickets, and use the money from that to purchase camping tickets???

E

Banned

I'm just saying. You're not going to find FOB fans here. Or you can list the trade on Craigslist in your particular region and hope. I say re-sell them. I understand they sold out pretty quick in every market.

E

Coachella Junkie

music like Fall Out Boy gives me an urge to committ mass murder...

... mass murder... on fallout boy

BREAK NEWS: Fallout Boy announces Justin Timberlake to be the new lead singer

There playing day4 at Coachella, little surprise your u FOB fans

I like fallout boy a lot. I can't believe they're playing at Coachella. I'm stoked.

they're not.
    sorry young'un.

Quote Originally Posted by ghettojournalist View Post
    they're not.
    sorry young'un.

It's actually good news, now I don't have to hitch across the country.

fallout boy are okay. their albums okay. it's just pop music...i've got room in my music collection for pop music just like everything else. seems people are getting pretty agro on here about a bunch of kids making the most of an opportunity. it's not the greatest music in the world, but obviously enough people like it...supply & demand and all that.

if you dont like em, why waste your time ranting about it on here. i'm just here cos i'm bored at work
    ---------------------------------------------------
    www.myspace.com/joysurrenderuk

I can't stand that new v-cast commercial with that fuckin douch lifting weights and rocking out to Fall Out Boy.

Lurker

Okay,

This is my first post so bear with me. You are all endlessly complaining about how shitty fall-out boy is, which is understandable, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I'm kind of on the fence with FOB. I don't like em but I don't hate them, even though I can't stand the EMO bullshit (OH GOD I'M SO EMPTY INSIDE, I HOPE THIS EMPTINESS CAN FILL MY RICE KRISPIES WITH MILK THIS MORNING)...

Everyone here has to remember how bad music was even 3 years ago.

Lets reminisce...

Flipping through the radio, naturally you'll hit nothing but top-40 garbage, however back then it was exponentially worse than it is now:

nickelback
    three doors down
    seether
    creed

the list goes on and on...think of who you would rather have. I understand FOB is a bunch of posers, with they're make-up and the douchebag tattooed arm guy who dates nicole richie; however, they are still worlds better than what they could be.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSheen View Post

if you dont like em, why waste your time ranting about it on here. i'm just here cos i'm bored at work
    Exactly MrSheen! If you don't like a band, don't buy their record or go to their concert. Ripping on a band doesn't make you cooler, despite how witty you think you are.

BTW, it's why I didn't go to Coachella last year - I don't like Tool, Kanye West, or Madonna.

Fallout Boy will not be at Coachella, so this thread is dead!
    My favorite band is cooler than your favorite band.

Coachella Junkie

Quote Originally Posted by menikmati View Post
    I can't stand that new v-cast commercial with that fuckin douch lifting weights and rocking out to Fall Out Boy.

haha agreed, that commercial makes me laugh.

We flame Fall Out Boy because we can, sometimes it's funny, and it's nice to share similar opinions once in a while. Don't take it personally, and if you're tired of reading all of it...then don't read it

Face it, band flaming is constant - it will never change. Fall Out Boy fans are more than welcome to take shots at our favorite bands too, just be sure to back up whatever you say.

this month ends on a horrid note: fall out boy have cover stories for Spin and Rolling Stone.

I don't know about you guys, but Fall Out Boy gets me PUMPED!. Chea.

And Panic! was on the cover for RS two issues ago... Heh.

Then again I like Panic!, I like them a hell of alot more than I like Fall Out Boy (who are talentless), it's just asking for trouble to bring up a group like them on a forum like this, not because you'll only get pops for mentioning Underworld, Boards of Canada, and Portishead in size 36 all caps and nothing else, but because you're either encouring people to chide you or expecting the kind of reaction that will just never, ever come... Sorry.

That being said, pop-punk/emo bands just really aren't festival bands, they don't cater to a huge cult audience (they cater to a huge audience, but generally not the type that can afford to go to said festivals, per se), they may put a spin or two on something and be slightly original, but they're the mode right now. Basically, what I'm trying to say here is, if FOB were added to the Coachella bill, great, but I hope something I actually want to see is playing at the same time. If not, I'd witness Patrick Stump being leveled by Coachella-goers' feces. Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by PassiveTheory View Post
    If not, I'd witness Patrick Stump being leveled by Coachella-goers' feces. Just saying.
    I hadn't considered this angle. Goldenvoice, PLEASE add Fall Out Boy!

they should throw in good charlotte as well.
    '03 '04 '05 '06 '07 '08 '09 '10 '11 '12 '12 '13 '13

Quote Originally Posted by C DUB YA View Post
    Them, MCR, All American Rejects, Panic at the shitco, Yellowcard, Hawthorn Heights,...
    That's awesome; you've just named some of the leading bands for the downfall of Western civilization. They really are unoriginal, with ridiculous lyrics (for the most part). I like certain "pop" music (more like Brit-pop, i.e. Blur Modern Life era, early Oasis, etc..), but their's enters into that bullshit, MTV, 14 year-old kid loving music. It's pretty despicable.

But, I will say this...it would suck to have them at Coachella, but, if by some act of nature they did show up, it would just leave one less conflict. I would still keep my ticket and ignore the port-o-potties for 45 minutes, where they would be playing.
    "Yeah chicks go nuts for that... the male camel toe."
    "Yea yea! The camel tail."

fallout boy fans are fags

Quote Originally Posted by PassiveTheory View Post

That being said, pop-punk/emo bands just really aren't festival bands, they don't cater to a huge cult audience (they cater to a huge audience, but generally not the type that can afford to go to said festivals, per se), .
    What about Green Day headlining Reading/Leeds a few years ago? Oooops

Banned

Creed's One is actually a very good record.

E

They were Punk at one time?... They and the Offspring get off the hook because they have clout?...

I suppose it goes about how you classify things, and I for one don't toss Green Day in with the same lot.

Fall Out Boy, Panic! At the Disco, ...The Academy Is, My Chemical Romance, Yellowcard - Pretty Damn Emo/Pop-Punk

Green Day, The Offspring, Blink 182 - Old Emo/Pop-Punk, but not as old as The Cure

"dance, dance"

FALL OUT BOY DOEs Not BElong at Coachella PERIOD .
    go to fuckin warped tour for them thats as far as they will get. hahah

I think Fall Out Boy falls in the category of one of the worst bands at this time with panic a the disco, my chemical romance, and what ever they play on fuse because its those three bands then a crappy rap video over and over again.

Agreed please add Hawthorn Heights, Yellowcard, Plain White T's, The Academy Is, All American Rejects to the, over-the-cliff, flaming bus of doom.
    The Glitter Freeze

Coachella 99-10 Vet, the run has ended in 2011