Thread: Flying From Down Under

Default Flying From Down Under

Anyone else?

Cheers

Lurker

Default Re: Flying From Down Under

trying to organise flights and tickets at the moment, where are you flying from and how did you organise tickets?

Lurker

Yeah im coming from the big OZ. When you going? im gonna stay in the US for a while after and maybe a day or two before. Still havent organised all my flights etc.

hey. im flying from brisbane 4 a week. have the one day ticket for RATM. mate has ticket but still sorting flights. what bout you? cheers

I got home after a few cheeky drinks and woke up with a headache and a Coachella ticket conformation...

I now have to sort out flights from Syd and transport from LAX....

Either that or brave the ocean. Any one down for swimming from good ol' AUS to the USA???

We're already here...

matey.
    Music Is Crap.

I'm going via Bangkok. Got one of those el'cheapo Jetstar flights for $200 return.
    So a week in Koh Phangan, a week in Cali, and then another week in Koh Phiphi. Life is tough.
    Anyone for a Crowded House hook up?

Quote Originally Posted by KissDownUnder View Post
    I'm going via Bangkok. Got one of those el'cheapo Jetstar flights for $200 return.
    So a week in Koh Phangan, a week in Cali, and then another week in Koh Phiphi. Life is tough.

Ah Koh Phi Phi, How I miss thee. Make sure you check out the reggae bar. It holds a Muai Thai (Thai boxing) ring in the middle of the place and if your strong/stupid/drunk enough you can challenge anyone to a fight for a free bucket of whisky and redbull. Itís meant to be a bit of fun but any thing goes!!

After a series of unfortunate events I ended up in the ring facing an Irish boxer. The fight lasted less than one round before I had to attend the island hospital and get my lip reattached...

Me and my buddy are coming from Christchurch, New Zealand

hi im coming from brisbane. I will fly in to LA a week early and chill at the beaches before heading to coachella. Im camping for 4 nights.

I'm coming from Sydney woohoo.
    I'm flyin Hawaiian and stoppin over in Hawaii on the way home. I'm thinkin of doin Costa Rica or something afterwards or maybe I'll go visit my mum....boring!
    Recent studies at Yale have shown that being an asshole is detrimental to one's health. Professor Sweetlove, a Psychology professor, came on record as saying:
    "Assholes and local desert rats tend to live shorter lives and have less consensual sexual relations than non assholes. It could be due to lower testoserone levels or a chemical imbalance in the brain but some people are just wired to be.... well.... assholes"
    Full story can be found here. AP

Were flying in from Sydney too, Via tahiti for a few days of course cheap $1500 rtn flights! Gonna chill out in LA for a few days before heading to coachella

Quote Originally Posted by KissDownUnder View Post
    Gonna be in vietnam right before going to LA, didn't exactly plan on going to America this year....
    Was thinking about going from hanoi to LA, but then i thought about this newfangled 'post 9/11 world' and realised that I would probably have my arse fingered for drugs if i came from vietnam....I hope you don't suffer that fate!

There is always a healthy showing of Aussies at foreign festivals, glad to see this is not an exception!

woahhhhhhhhh that's a whole lotta aussies. You should all camp together so I can come and say hello.

I love you aussie folk

I'm coming from england........

I'm flying in from Sydney on Sunday morning arrive at 7am, leave Monday night. (just for RATM -> I must be stoopid).
    Its normally a 2 or 3 hour drive. Anyone got a spare car seat from LAX on Sunday morning?