Thread: VIP Ticket Access

Default VIP Ticket Access

Does anyone know what privledges or ammenities are included with the
    VIP tickets and wristbands? Is this simply for the VIP tent way off the the side of the stage or does it include anthing better. Please fill me in.

Default Re: VIP Ticket Access

that's pretty much it. No freebies, just a more comfortable area in which to sit and go potty. Oh and they offer a full cash bar, not just beer...but it is a CASH bar. No freebies.

Quote Originally Posted by ES3012 View Post
    Does anyone know what privledges or ammenities are included with the
    VIP tickets and wristbands? Is this simply for the VIP tent way off the the side of the stage or does it include anthing better. Please fill me in.
    I have been to Coachella 5 times and each time I went with VIP wristbands.

The VIP are is a great area to chill in from time to time. Contrary to what some people say it has a lot of cool people just hanging out. You get two full bars (not just beer), Lot's of food choices, Large shade structure, Cleaner nicer bathrooms and some couches to sit on. Plus you can see and hear the main stage pretty well from the grassy knoll. I watched Prince from there last year and it was much better than fighting the crowd in front.

Personally I spend most of my time at either the Sahara tent (which is all the way on the other side) or in the middle hanging out with the DO LAB.
    But I alway find it nice to get over to the VIP for a bit each day and get a drink and hang.

I wouldn't recommend spending all your time in the VIP, but if you want an easy place to get a drink, food (with no line) pee, chill out and cool off, then I highly encourage getting a VIP ticket. Especially if you can get them cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by sammythebull View Post
    Contrary to what some people say it has a lot of cool people just hanging out.
    That part of the problem it has a lot of "cool" people hanging out. Not really enjoying anything more than being seen for the weekend. Last year I had VIP and it wasnt that great. contrary to what people say, you cant really see anything but specs on a stage (which you can see just fine towards the back). The vibe isnt as exciting as when you are in the thick of the crowd.

Last year the crowd was so boring in the VIP area i had to get back out to remember why i went.

ALthough a/c'd poop palaces aer always number one on my list. That makes it worth it..
    "It's in the K" - Martha Stewart

Since the show list is very minimal...
    August 29 // Chemical Brothers w/ Chromeo & Yacht @ Hollywood Bowl
    September 26 // Vampire Weekend w/ Beach House & the Very Best @ Hollywood Bowl
    October 5 // ARCADE FIRE @ Henry Miller Library
    October 13 // Corin Tucker Band @ The El Rey
    (someone should give me Sufjan Stevens tickets, aint got none of those)

There are a/c bathroom trailers on the field for free so I don't think that makes Vip worth it -and think of all the wasted time walking all the way back to vip. We rarely have time in the beer tents-so much to see and I wouldn't want to be far away from the tents and the Outdoor stage.

Banned

if taking a shit in a a/c shitter is worth the money, more power to you..

at the end of the day, if u r on a budget, u r really missing nothing.....

if u have the cash for it, its worth the extra obviously...

either way u will be just fine!