Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Official "I have school-related things to do before Coachella" Thread

Default The Official "I have school-related things to do before Coachella" Thread

I have a paper due Friday. Obviously, I would like to get this done by Wednesday night. It certainly isn't getting done on Thursday. But I can't focus. I have the title and that is it. Not good.

Default Re: The Official "I have school-related things to do before Coachella" Thread

I spend waaaaaaaay too much time on this message board. I usually have nothing to say, but I waste my time on here because it is Coachella related. Fuck.

Default Re: The Official "I have school-related things to do before Coachella" Thread

haha yup, i have a 5 page paper and 20 minute presentation due next thursday, would like to atleast knock out the presentation (with powerpoint) before i leave this thursday

July 21- Soundgarden- Bill Graham Civic Auditorium
    July 30- Rage Against the Machine/Muse- LA Coliseum
    Oct 21- Portishead- Berkeley Greek
    Nov 18- Pixies- Fox Theater Bakersfield

Put on some music and let it flow.
    Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    jesus christ, i leave the board for an hour to find the disneyland thread and there's all these fry threads. wtf?!

CAUSE WE NEEEEEEEEED EACHOOOOOTHHHHHHERRRRRRRRRRR
    Coachella 2015 Food Wish List
    Food Trucks: Germany's Famous Bratwurst, Fist of Fusion, Komodo, Oooh LaLa Crepes, Ludo Truck, Seoul Sausage, Vizzi Truck, Kogi BBQ

Restaurants: L' Atelier Cafe, Pho Vu, Le Vallauris, Tropicale, Pomme Frite, Tutti Frutti Frozen Yogurt, Crave, Cafe Scandia, Swiss Donut

WORLD of BEER
    Bring Back The Following:
    KazuNori, At Night + Market Song, Beer Belly, Mexicali, Crossroads, Baco Mercat, Stumptown

Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    when does set times come out?

Gummi bear sultan miscorrections's Avatar

Midterm tomorrow. Prelab, lab report, and heat transfer homework as well as studying for a biomolecular engineering quiz on Wedesday. Can't wait for the glorious freedom of Coachella.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Has anyone gone on a date with a sandwich recently? What base did you get to? Ham?

25 page paper due Monday. I want to have this bitch done by Thursday so I don't have to think about it over the weekend. I am 10 pages in at this point.
    For your health

me too, sux right now
    Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    The middle class needs sick beats.

Okay, the Buddha Machine is going on...

Now.

Last comment:

Part of the problem is I haven't read the two books I am supposed to be comparing and contrasting. I think I can bullshit effectively but we will see.

HaHA, I have a paper due Friday too, plus a test tomorrow and a test when I get back from coachella.

dinosaurs test, italian test, paper due thursday, paper due tuesday after...bleh.

down with the homework!

somebody post the bart's "down with the homework" t shirt now!!

I'm almost done with everything. I just have one 6 page essay to do.

Quote Originally Posted by bballarl View Post
    Last comment:

Part of the problem is I haven't read the two books I am supposed to be comparing and contrasting. I think I can bullshit effectively but we will see.
    Andrew, what are the books?

I guarantee you haven't read:

They Called It Prairie Light: The Story of Chilocco Indian School

and

American Babylon: Race and the Struggle for Postwar Oakland

But if I am wrong and you can be of service, I will reward you handsomely.

Quote Originally Posted by bballarl View Post
    I guarantee you haven't read:

They Called It Prairie Light: The Story of Chilocco Indian School

and

American Babylon: Race and the Struggle for Postwar Oakland

But if I am wrong and you can be of service, I will reward you handsomely.
    Wow, those are some serious toe-tappers you got there...and, you are correct. Have not read either one.

2 tests and a presentation, I moved the last test from Friday to Thursday on the first day of class for the entire class, just so it would not interfere with Coachella.

Quote Originally Posted by downingthief View Post
    Wow, those are some serious toe-tappers you got there...and, you are correct. Have not read either one.
    Hence why I didn't read them and am skimming them when necessary. Okay, back to work. I was on a roll.

Also, the period trick will be utilized on this paper. I haven't used it at all this semester, but desperate times call for desperate measures.

I have a midterm right on the day that I leave (Thursday). I'll probably do it and head on out.
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveChoi View Post
    One thing I do need to get off my chest

Apologies to Freddy Prinze Jr for Cursing him out in 2012 when all that chaos unfolded.. I was a total prick to you and I was wrong

I have a paper due tomorrow, Thursday, and the following Tuesday, but I'm leaving Wed night so I can drive halfway, spend the night with the parents, then drive the other half so my old car wont kersplodie. SOoo, in essence I need to turn two papers in tomorrow, and probably do most of the third one before I go, since I know I sure as hell wont be doing it in the campgrounds.
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastgreatman View Post
    tomato soup looks and tastes like vegetable menstruation.

Oh, and the big paper that I have to turn in early is on the Sabra as a National Narrative for the State of Israel, as portrayed through mid century film and performance art. Yet I am here on the message board.
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastgreatman View Post
    tomato soup looks and tastes like vegetable menstruation.

yeah... I have would should be a snappy five page policy memo due on thursday, (if only I had done it this weekend...)

if only coachella was a month later. I wonder how hot it is then? I guess the grass field needs a special water schedule and such too..
    02, 03, 04, 05, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12.2

paper and homework due thursday, test and homework on wednesday after.

I have around 3/4 of a single spaced page done. I wish I had found the strength to do this paper this weekend...I did another one instead and then dicked around for hours and hours. All I need is 3-3.5 single spaced pages...focus.

Andrew, it's all about oppression by the white man. I can tell from the titles. make that your theme and you're golden.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Last final exam, then I leave tomorrow.
    I can sleep in till noon anytime I want
    Though there's not many days that I do
    Gotta get up and take on that world
    When your an adult it's no cliche it's the truth

Wow i was starting to miss school until i read this thread. Thanks guys!
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    The Smiths - makes me think bin Laden has a point.

My school-related stuff is a little different. I have to score assessments for student teachers: lesson plans, video clips of them teaching, written commentaries explaining their instructional choices, and reflections on what happened in the lessons they taught. I've got a couple left to do, and they each take about three hours apiece. Then I teach tomorrow evening from 4-7. I also have to observe a couple student teachers in their classrooms, and conduct a couple interviews for my dissertation research. It's going to be a busy 48 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Astrid View Post
    dinosaurs test, italian test, paper due thursday, paper due tuesday after...bleh.
    Dinosaurs test? that sounds fun