Thread: Solo journey to Coachella?! Yo, let's meet up! Carpool? Camping? Dancing?

Thumbs up Solo journey to Coachella?! Yo, let's meet up! Carpool? Camping? Dancing?

Hello All!

I'm coming from SF for my 3rd Coachella and will be by myself this year, but I have no fear since I've always had an awesome time at Coachella and seems like an adventure. I'm game.

I'm 26, female, a grad student, a marathoner, a teacher and I LOVE music, Coachella, dancing, humor and good people. I'm camping also, so am interested in hooking up with folks who want someone to camp with or near.

Also, if anyone needs a ride down to Coachella from the Bay Area, let me know! Would love to carpool and do it up right to try and win lifetime passes!

Lastly, I am totally gay. So if you are too, or love the gays, or won't try and get on me (or us) because the L word made you aware that there are lesbians out there that are total hot messes and rad ass, then awesome, hit me up! Look me up on Facebook if you want to connect!

Cheers!

Jami Fordyce

jamifordyce@hotmail.com

Default Re: Solo journey to Coachella?! Yo, let's meet up! Carpool? Camping? Dancing?

Just to put a face to the name.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: Solo journey to Coachella?! Yo, let's meet up! Carpool? Camping? Dancing?

I sent you an email
    >>>>East Bay<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nipples View Post
    scoop the eucalyptus infused shit out of a koala's ass and chow down you crocodile dundee special edition blu-ray owning, fosters keg hoarding, didgeridoo fellating, outback steakhouse gift card carrying dingo-dicked puddle of kangaroo piss.

go listen to wolfmother...

"Yes, I am indeed beautiful! Sometimes I sit and wonder, in my artless Japanese way, why it is that I am so much more attractive than anybody else in the whole world. Can this be vanity? No! Nature is lovely and rejoices in her loveliness. I am a child of Nature, and take after my mother."

There is a Solo campers group. We already got like 85 people but it seems like late joiners are welcome (i joined last fri). The forum here is the "camp all alone" group. There is a seperate website forum for this group located at:
    http://s3.excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=9425
    It should be a blast 85 people that are coming alone from all over the world. ALOT of stories im sure.
    Even if you dont join we can still party! I LOVE music as well (I think everyone here does). I will be dancing my ass off. Being an electro DJ I will probably spend alot of time in the electronic scene so if your into that hit me up! Lets jam!

welcome

the drive from sf is loonng...

but you already know that...

im driving from san luis obispo...that will be long enough...
    "It began as a mistake" - Charles Bukowski

Wanted:
    1. Nachos
    2. Puppies

I got a 13.5 hour drive ahead of me thats almost double what it is to SF. Ugh....

Quote Originally Posted by Jami SF View Post
    Just to put a face to the name.
    Hey! You're gorgeous! Haha, why don't you stop by the 'party all weekend' group? It'll be goodtimes and there's a few of us gay kids there!

Quote Originally Posted by clarky123 View Post
    Fuck your formal education up for music and stop being a coward.
    Quote Originally Posted by braundiggity View Post
    I dunno. Lots of the arguments seem hypocritical to me. Can't we leave it simply as: I loved the shit out of it, some hated the shit out of it, and that's just how some shows go?
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/musicislife/

Karma Police are coming for you