Thread: Looking for ride share from Austin!!

Default Looking for ride share from Austin!!

Ready to share gas and expenses. Would like to get there by friday afternoon.

Default Re: Looking for ride share from Austin!!

Hey can give you a ride out of Austin just with some help on gas.. We will be leaving Tuesday, spending Wednesday in Phoenix, then be at Coachella on Thursday to get a good car camping spot.. Currently 3 of us.. If this interferes with work and stuff I understand. Lemme know..

Hey have you finalized your plans yet? My friend backed out and as of right now I am driving solo. Have hotel booked, with two queen beds +breakfast. Let me know. Just Radiohead open their tour !!! Its infuckingcredible !!!

Hey blackdog,

when are you leaving Austin and how much would you need from someone pitching in. Weekend 1 or 2? I have a wristband for Weekend 2...but all my friends flaked out. I'm in Corpus christi, but can meet in Austin or San Antonio (since you take I-10 all the way there). I'm a freelance music journalist and photographer and I've got a couple of sweet RSVPs to after parties...and a couple of other perks to offer, but it seems like with gas and hotel your ride might be a little pricey. Feel free to email me mikehenneberger@yahoo.com or look me up on FB if you're doing weekend 2. facebook.com/mikeyrock

I'm looking for a ride from Austin for weekend two...anyone have space in their car? I think I will be camping with friends that are traveling another way. Down to pitch in for gas.