Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GIRLS......

Default GIRLS......

Hiyah Girlies...im just wondering what clothing people are planning to take with them...im thinking a few summer dresses etc....what u girls recon?? Amcoming from the Uk so dont want to get it wrong, not goin to be able to packfor every eventuality....xxxxxx
    I carried a watermelon??

Default Re: GIRLS......

i'm probably going to wear something light and pack a hoodie in my backback. i think it gets a tad bit chilly at night and is hot during the day. that's what i'm guessing anyway, since it's technicaly the desert.

light sundresses would be fine for the day. i usually wear a bikini top or thin/light halter & a denim mini &i'm comfortable. the evenings do get a big chilly/windy, so you *might* need a light sweater. i usually don't put mine on until i start walking out of the event (once my adrenaline starts to cool down)

If you wear a dress, make sure you're comfortable sitting in it-goodies on display otherwise...
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

Wink Re: GIRLS......

Answer on the topless thread!!!!

i wore shorts and a tank top last year and i was too hot... this time i'm gonna bring dresses and skirts

I wear jeans and a t-shirt. There's no chafing issues if you wear jeans or long shorts. Also, if you are baring skin, DO NOT FORGET TO WEAR LOTS OF SUNCREEN, especially if you are pale. Bring a hat and or sunglasses too--the part in your hair can get sunburned.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

Last year all the Madonna fans wore stilleto heels. I think that was a great idea. All the women should wear stilleto's and bikini's, then you would have not much concern about getting hot! Furthermore you wouldn't have to worry about tall guys standing in front of you!!

jeans and tees should be fine
    Your dreams are never silly; depend on them to guide you.

Wink Re: GIRLS......

Bikini top, terry shorts, and sneakers and/or comfy dress, leggings, sneakers

*and most importantly SUNSCREEN/SUNGLASSES*

I saw some of those pix from last year with girls wearing cowboy boots. Ouch!
    I'm starving... let's get some f*ckin french toast!

true coachella heads go naked.

Smile Re: GIRLS......

Quote Originally Posted by Changoloco View Post
    Last year all the Madonna fans wore stilleto heels. I think that was a great idea. All the women should wear stilleto's and bikini's, then you would have not much concern about getting hot! Furthermore you wouldn't have to worry about tall guys standing in front of you!!
    Chango! Welcome back, man!

TONS of sunscreen
    cotton sundresses, from Goodwill or American Apparel or Target or somewhere cheap...
    Or a tank and shorts.
    Converse shoes. With socks.
    And bringing a long-sleeved lightweight hoodie in my bag, maybe a pair of flip-flops too.

Oh yeah. And stilettos of course.

wear 8MM silk georgette, poly acitate, or poly charmeuse (The most breathable fabrics for dresses)

i can't imagine wearing jeans. i think i would die of heat stroke. but amy you live in the desert right? so you're probably more accustomed to high temps.

Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    If you wear a dress, make sure you're comfortable sitting in it-goodies on display otherwise...
    This makes me larf.

Whats the most comfortable thing to wear around all day? Shorts/mini skirt and bikini or tank top?

I'm from Canada, so there's going to be snow on the ground when I get on the plane.. lame eh? Its going to be a big temperature adjustment.

i wore sundresses last year and never needed a sweater. it was fantastic.

I have been thinking about this for a long time. I want to very it a bit so this is what I am thinking.

Friday: Jean black shorts and a cotton tee or tank. Reebok old school shoes.
    Saturday: Sun dress from Guatemala. some flats maybe and skinny stretchy pants that will be hidden. Its just for comfort.
    Sunday: Skirt with strechy pants and a tee or tank.
    all three days. Lots of sunscreen. As much makeup as the weather permits. Confortable shoes. Fedora hats that match. vintage sunglasses.

of course. knowing me. this will change at any moment.
    Last edited by McFearless; 02-03-2007 at 12:25 AM.

Jeans and halters.
    Peace, Love and Coachella.

Pasties.
    At some point in time a man switches from "I'll have what he's having" to "I'll have what I'm having."

Lurker

gals I suggest you not wear black clothes, boots, last year I saw there a buch of girls who were wearing their swimsuits, and fresh cotton clothes

Quote Originally Posted by lindseyb View Post
    i can't imagine wearing jeans. i think i would die of heat stroke. but amy you live in the desert right? so you're probably more accustomed to high temps.
    I just don't like sitting around with sweaty legs rubbing against each other. Jeans take care of that problem. It also keeps others' sweaty legs from rubbing against me in a big crowd.

Bikinis. Yes.

Lurker

I'm wearing what I wore to ACL in September: bikinis with strapless cover-up dresses and reef flip flops. I'll just dance more if I get cold in the evening.

A nice sarong is great too since there are a million ways to tie it and wear it. When you're not using it to cover up, you could wear it on your head or lay on it like a blanket.

light cotton anything. sunscreen, sandles or converse sneakers.
    vagiesil for chafing, cotton capris for under skirts..hat ,sun glasses

LIGHT COLOURES@@@@
    "I am just a watery Tart with a sword in her hand."

Quote Originally Posted by stupidweeb View Post
    I'm wearing what I wore to ACL in September: bikinis with strapless cover-up dresses and reef flip flops. I'll just dance more if I get cold in the evening.

A nice sarong is great too since there are a million ways to tie it and wear it. When you're not using it to cover up, you could wear it on your head or lay on it like a blanket.
    A sarong is a great idea! I'm doing that this year-i desperately needed a little blanky-substitute pillow to lay on last year.

It's a hard ? for me to answer...I live in Phoenix so the weather is the same and I'm so acclimated to it. I always meander around here in the summer in cotton capri pants or miniskirts and tank tops.

Just don't wear flip flops or heels or boots or anything that wouldn't be considered "walking shoes".
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

Been to every Coachella so far, and seen many a hippie girl in a sundress end up with boobies-a-swingin' during their favorite band's set. Just so ya know, they're not exactly the best clothing for dancing (unless ya don't mind flashin us guys...in which case...go right ahead)

-- J

Quote Originally Posted by stupidweeb View Post

I keep debating on whether or not I should wear a sarong, maybe with long tight shorts underneath.

Dudleyville, AZ (yes, it's a real place!)

I couldn't imagine wearing skirts or dresses...but then again I'm not one of those girly girls...

jeans, tshirts, work boots (man, I sound waaayyy more butch than I ever thought I was), big brimmed hat (I've got a lily white complexion), cutesy sunglasses
    I don't have anything clever to say right now.
    Tiff's Myspace

Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    I keep debating on whether or not I should wear a sarong, maybe with long tight shorts underneath.
    i did that one year, didnt turn out to well, it was too hot and just a pain in the ass.