Results 1 to 23 of 23

Thread: Golf...

  1. #1

    Default Golf...

    does anybody golf?

  2. #2
    Lurker
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Cheddar, UK
    Posts
    41

    Default Re: Golf...

    Not usually. Clubs are another prohibited item along with Flags.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Golf...

    nerf golf?

  4. #4

    Default Re: Golf...

    sez nothing about golf clubs!

    Rules/FAQ
    NO Instruments
    NO Knives / Weapons Etc.
    NO Chains / Chain Wallets
    NO Blankets
    NO Outside Food & Bev
    NO Camelpacks
    NO Tents
    NO Flags
    NO Refunds Or Exchanges
    NO Chairs
    NO Video Cameras
    NO Audio Recording Devices
    NO Bota Bags
    NO Professional Cameras
    NO Stuffed Animals
    NO Pets
    NO Drugs & Drug Paraphernalia

  5. #5
    lowfront
    Guest

    Default Re: Golf...

    I'd love to play some golf

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Leeds, Glasgow
    Posts
    204

    Default Re: Golf...

    Golf, Football, this could be the most athletic festival I've been to!
    Anyone fancy a game of polo? Or croquet? seems a waste of a ruddy great field doesn't it?
    Monkey with a miniature cymbal...

  7. #7

    Default Re: Golf...

    Cricket, chap!

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Leeds, Glasgow
    Posts
    204

    Default Re: Golf...

    Never played cricket, although my flatmates had me watching ashes.
    Greatest 5 games of cricket the world has ever seen that was lol.
    Monkey with a miniature cymbal...

  9. #9
    Member Quentin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    San Francisco Ca
    Posts
    396

    Default Re: Golf...

    I hate golf >.< unless it's on my Wii...then it's fun.
    Last edited by Quentin; 02-01-2007 at 08:35 AM. Reason: typo
    Peace, Love and Coachella.

  10. #10
    Wheelchair Epidemic hawkingvsreeve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,885

    Default Re: Golf...

    "NICE ON!"
    Quote Originally Posted by obzen View Post
    Giant. Fucking. Bjork. Buttons.
    last.fm

  11. #11
    old school invisiblerobots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    2,806
    Last edited by invisiblerobots; 02-01-2007 at 10:18 AM.

  12. #12

    Default Re: Golf...

    Nice throw! ..oh wait thats bowling. Bowling is the shit.

    Anyone down for some ULTIMATE FRISBEE?

  13. #13
    Dick Nicewonger kreutz2112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    SL UT
    Posts
    11,468

    Default Re: Golf...

    Quote Originally Posted by barnes-z View Post
    sez nothing about golf clubs!

    Rules/FAQ
    NO Instruments
    NO Knives / Weapons Etc.
    NO Chains / Chain Wallets
    NO Blankets
    NO Outside Food & Bev
    NO Camelpacks
    NO Tents
    NO Flags
    NO Refunds Or Exchanges
    NO Chairs
    NO Video Cameras
    NO Audio Recording Devices
    NO Bota Bags
    NO Professional Cameras
    NO Stuffed Animals
    NO Pets
    NO Drugs & Drug Paraphernalia
    You can smoke weed out of golf club if you engineer it correctly...so I'm afraid you cannot bring them in, sorry.

  14. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Leeds, Glasgow
    Posts
    204

    Default Re: Golf...

    Quote Originally Posted by insolitussomnium View Post
    Anyone down for some ULTIMATE FRISBEE?
    Anything my dog can do isn't a sport
    Monkey with a miniature cymbal...

  15. #15
    Member Carlo Von Sexron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Desert
    Posts
    248

    Default Re: Golf...

    I'm always trying to talk my girlfriend into letting me play on Monday before we drive home, but that's an argument I'm never going to win.

  16. #16

    Default Re: Golf...

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlo Von Sexron View Post
    I'm always trying to talk my girlfriend into letting me play on Monday before we drive home, but that's an argument I'm never going to win.
    you and your wife should just come to a compromise and just go golf. Worst case scenerio is she just wont talk much on the trip home.. sounds like a win win to me. j/k

  17. #17
    Member randy ricochet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    London
    Posts
    935

    Default Re: Golf...

    Quote Originally Posted by barnes-z View Post
    Cricket, chap!
    I don't like cricket...............I love iiiiiiit!

  18. #18
    Member John Peel is My Co-pilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,160

    Default Re: Golf...

    Quote Originally Posted by randy ricochet View Post
    I don't like cricket...............I love iiiiiiit!

    So do you like Jamaica, or not?

  19. #19
    Coachella Junkie woogie846's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    7,662

    Default Re: Golf...

    Quote Originally Posted by insolitussomnium View Post
    Nice throw! ..oh wait thats bowling. Bowling is the shit.

    Anyone down for some ULTIMATE FRISBEE?
    HELL YES.

  20. #20
    Coachella Junkie woogie846's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    7,662

    Default Re: Golf...

    Quote Originally Posted by Disco! View Post
    Anything my dog can do isn't a sport
    Can your dog throw a frisbee to a teammate while being pressured by some sweaty guys that take the game way too seriously?? I. Don't. Think. So.

    Ultimate Frisbee is on!

  21. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Leeds, Glasgow
    Posts
    204

    Default Re: Golf...

    Quote Originally Posted by woogie846 View Post
    Can your dog throw a frisbee to a teammate while being pressured by some sweaty guys that take the game way too seriously?? I. Don't. Think. So.

    Ultimate Frisbee is on!
    Me thinks the lady doth protest too much, you're a sweaty guy aren't you?
    Monkey with a miniature cymbal...

  22. #22
    Member Adam2uBer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    NEAR THE VENUE
    Posts
    94

    Default Re: Golf...

    Quote Originally Posted by Disco! View Post
    Anything my dog can do isn't a sport
    Then basketball and football aren't sports. Look at Air Bud.

    He doesn't fuck around...
    Quote Originally Posted by thaipod View Post
    I raped three children, did heroin, harrassed a horse, set fire to an emo kid, and stole a cart of churros.

    THIS TRULY IS THE LAND OF THE FREE!!!

  23. #23

    Default Re: Golf...

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam2uBer View Post
    Then basketball and football aren't sports. Look at Air Bud.

    He doesn't fuck around...
    You thoguht abut this to much. HAHA RIGHT ON!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •