Thread: Wondering about 3-Day Pass selling out (leave out the BS posted in the last thread)

Lurker

Default Wondering about 3-Day Pass selling out (leave out the BS posted in the last thread)

So I was reading the last thread about this, and basically it went unanswered. So I am looking for straightforward answers and not for some crap that is like making fun of RATM fans or saying that I should buy RIGHT NOW. The reason I want to know is that, I am committed on going, but sadly I have no car, so I gave my friends 2 weeks to decide if they want to go or not. I do not want to buy the tickets now just to find out that I have no one going with me. So I was just wondering if it is likely that tickets are going to be sold out in 2 weeks. I know anything is possible, but I am just asking for what is probable (using information such as the rate of purchased tickets currently or statistics from last year and how fast it sold out). Remember this is for the 3-day pass.

thank you.

Default Re: Wondering about 3-Day Pass selling out (leave out the BS posted in the last threa

i would hurry if i was you, this is a record breaking year
    .................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

vinylmartyr

Default Re: Wondering about 3-Day Pass selling out (leave out the BS posted in the last threa

Buy them now or pay out the ass later.

Lurker

I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not.

vinylmartyr

Whatever Psychic Friend say is true. She works for the promoter. If she says hurry you better buy them ASAP!!

yeah i live in rancho mirage and it gets pretty crazy at coachella duing the festivle i would buy now and sell later if you know you are not going

OK I take the 2 posts from PF as our first "warning".
    The Glitter Freeze

Coachella 99-10 Vet, the run has ended in 2011

Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by psfisherman84 View Post
    yeah i live in rancho mirage and it gets pretty crazy at coachella duing the festivle i would buy now and sell later if you know you are not going
    Good point about that, I could always sell it later on ebay or something.

How many "warnings" should we expect?

vinylmartyr

When PF starts a thread about it I would be worried.

dont the camping passes always sell out first?

lowfront

I was wondering this too. Could this be the first year passes sell out before camping?

was there this much hype bout selling out last year??? i went last year but dont remember it being so frantic to buy tiks. i know it sold out, but that wasnt untill way close to the actual festi dates.
    adzooks!!!

vinylmartyr

no not this much hype.

didnt sell out until way later last year
    .................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

buy your tickets now!! i dont have a car either but there is so many people going you can hitch a ride with someone in your area...

Banned

People get banned here???

Damn.

E

NOTE: DixieChicks just won another Grammy!!!