Thread: Thurs. Ventura-Hollywood-Indio. Mon. Indio-Hollywood 3 empty spaces

Default Thurs. Ventura-Hollywood-Indio. Mon. Indio-Hollywood 3 empty spaces

I'm a 22 year old guy with a Ford Focus wagon that so far has no one else riding with me. I have class all day in Ventura, and get out around 4pm, at which point I'm going to head straight to Hollywood, make a relatively brief stop at my apartment in Hollywood, and head out kind of early to get set up at the camp grounds. I'm camping all weekend and will be coming back to Hollywood on Monday. I'm broke as shit so any contributions for gas money would be awesome. So if anyone needs a ride from Ventura or Hollywood area LA (I don't really want to drive all around town in Friday night traffic, so no LAX, but Burbank is ok) or a ride back to Hollywood afterwards, let me know.

Default Re: Thurs. Ventura-Hollywood-Indio. Mon. Indio-Hollywood 3 empty spaces

Hey
    Are you still looking for someone to fill up your seats?
    I'll be staying somewhere in West LA or South Bay but i can try to make it up to Hollywood and meet up with you there.

hey, do you still have any spots left in your car? and what time are you planning on leaving for coachella/coming back on mon??

Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    I'm a 22 year old guy with a Ford Focus wagon that so far has no one else riding with me. I have class all day in Ventura, and get out around 4pm, at which point I'm going to head straight to Hollywood, make a relatively brief stop at my apartment in Hollywood, and head out kind of early to get set up at the camp grounds. I'm camping all weekend and will be coming back to Hollywood on Monday. I'm broke as shit so any contributions for gas money would be awesome. So if anyone needs a ride from Ventura or Hollywood area LA (I don't really want to drive all around town in Friday night traffic, so no LAX, but Burbank is ok) or a ride back to Hollywood afterwards, let me know.

Hey I need a lift from Hollywood Blvd on thursday!! have room for a fun aussie Gal???? katieh-22@hotmail.com

Hell of a pickup line SD...

Quote Originally Posted by OzzieKate View Post
    Hey I need a lift from Hollywood Blvd on thursday!! have room for a fun aussie Gal???? katieh-22@hotmail.com
    look at the dates Kate, he posted this last year.